Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ok my socccer freaks.....

Guest tiltmiami

Guest sross

I think Argentina, Ecuador and Czech Rep have played the most impressive football so far.

What say you?

Major

Italy looked good as well but Argentina were sensational yesterday.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest swirlundergrounder

US playing with 9 men, and they just had a goal annuled..

The Italians helped them with the US's only goal...LOL But the US did play better than they did against CZR

Guest bcnjunkie

today's US vs Italy was dissapointing at best .... The US started with nice formation and finesse which fizzled as the game carried on. Italy was dreadfully disappointing as they have been playing rather well.

However, even though I don't think the US will go far in this world cup I like this kid McBride.... he's got style and I think he's one to watch

Guest ddg

spain (in the first game) and mis argentinos looked the best so far imo....but its pretty safe to say that brazil can step it up at anytime....ecuador and germany should be a great game...the dutch-boludos game next wed is gonna be huge....

i guess im glad i didnt bet tilt that argentina would move on to the second round....i probably wouldnt have gotten paid.. :'(

Guest b00tyman07

argentina's ball handling is ridiculous, watch out for that kid messi, kinda puts the whole freddy adu thing in perspective, haven't scored by the half but with all the shot the netherlands are giving up its only a matter of time, serbia and montenegro are up by two against ivory coast at the half. nobody cares though since both are going home

Guest Cosmigonon

argentina's ball handling is ridiculous, watch out for that kid messi, kinda puts the whole freddy adu thing in perspective, haven't scored by the half but with all the shot the netherlands are giving up its only a matter of time, serbia and montenegro are up by two against ivory coast at the half. nobody cares though since both are going home

Duude, what about Tévez??? i have to admit that I had never really watched him play, but both him and Messi are fuckin out of this world!!! :o

Guest LeVeL

Duude, what about Tévez??? i have to admit that I had never really watched him play, but both him and Messi are fuckin out of this world!!! :o

Tevez had his coming out Party during Copa America 2 years ago and as far as Messi is concerned the guy was a so highly regarded that since he plays for Barcelona and has lived in Spain alomost all his life, actually Spain offered him to play for the their team but there would be no turning him...his heart is in Argentina.

You'll be amazed of how many players out there are actually born in Argentina but end up playing for other countries lik Spain,Italy, USA, Ecuador...the list goes on and on. Its great that the world is finally taking notice of these stars for now they could stop sweating all the Brazilians.

Guest Cosmigonon

You'll be amazed of how many players out there are actually born in Argentina but end up playing for other countries lik Spain' date='Italy, USA, Ecuador...the list goes on and on. Its great that the world is finally taking notice of these stars for now they could stop sweating all the Brazilians.

[/quote']

Mexico's Guillermo Franco y argentinian. But the country that provides the most # of players for other countries is Brazil.

Countires that I can name from the top of my mind that have brazilian-born players in their roasters are: Portugal, Japan, Mexico, Spain. I'm sure there are more, but I can't remember. Costa Rica's coach, Guimaraes, played for them in the '90 world cup, another brazilian expatriate)

Germany didn't call kevin Kurany of Bayern Munchen, he would have been another brazilian playing for another country (in case you didn't know, he's also panamanian... ;) )

Guest Cosmigonon

Australia 2 - Croatia 2

I had never seen a referee give 3 yellow cards to a player in the same game... ???

Guest Major

I was wondering if anyone is willing to make or give me a copy of the friendly match between England and Argentina in nov 2005 i would appreciate it very much. It was just a friendly but it will be nice to keep in archives.

TIA,

Major

Guest teabag

ronaldo.jpg

[move]RONALDO SCORES 15 [/move]

images866125_Messi.jpg

[move]Messi time...[/move]

Argentina or Brazil.... Baby is set...one or the other no one else comes close.