Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Parantula ripped off the decks at Space

V. Barbarino

Guest tiltmiami

Ok Saleen... First of all I'm not a crack head like you say I am...

And I don’t live off my Dad’s dime for a while now….

Actually I don’t even go out that much anymore....

Now how old are you again?

Damn for my age I am doing real well in the club world and my family does own a few clubs back in my neck of the woods plus I have a lot of friends that are djs and heard those guys spinning and gave them props...

Now Mr. LEGEND over there... You know what you remind me of... Uncle Junior from the Sopranos... You are so old and used up that you make no sense at times, and is so miserable that all you like to do is make others upset...

What do u do for work?

Would like someone to come and bash you about your work and how bad you suck at it? I don’t think so!

Oh By the way... So we can get this shit straight

I am Italian who was blessed to grow up in Brazil and America as well...

But my place of birth was Via Vittorio Emanuele in Palermo Italy....

Have a nice day

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanted to just let you all know I am offended by all of this seriousnessness and have reported this to the moderator. Also, I believe there was another thread about Parantula by Saleen and that's just not right either... only ONE post per subject per person per calendar year per IP address

V is on a roll today.......

Guest HouseJunkie

First off, you are an Italian confused with a Brazilan who does nothing but drugs on daddy's dime.

ouch, those are fighting words.

First off, you are an Italian confused with a Brazilan who does nothing but drugs on daddy's dime.

Whoah!! :o I'm thinking CJ needs a new forum where the people that visit have the option to get free counseling. ::)

Guest addictedtospace

Whoah!! :o I'm thinking CJ needs a new forum where the people that visit have the option to get free counseling. ::)

I believe we also have an after school program and summer camp, Look into it!

Damn for my age I am doing real well in the club world and my family does own a few clubs back in my neck of the woods plus I have a lot of friends that are djs and heard those guys spinning and gave them props...

Now Mr. LEGEND over there... You know what you remind me of... Uncle Junior from the Sopranos... You are so old and used up that you make no sense at times, and is so miserable that all you like to do is make others upset...

What do u do for work?

Would like someone to come and bash you about your work and how bad you suck at it? I don’t think so!

Have a nice day

Buddy, I hold a Bachelors of Science in Qualitative Economics from East Carolina University. You have no idea what I do for a living, but I can you this, it's more rewarding and complex than getting 15 of your friends to go to Mansion so you can earn 75 bucks and feel like a cool guy. Guys like you are a dime a dozen. Live off daddy's money, do drugs, come to sobe, become a promoter because you think it's glamorous and tell your friends back home thru your myspace page, that you are hanging out in the VIP at the hottest club with big time celebs such as Haylie Duff and Jamie Preistly all the while "taking time off from school" or contenplating Law School or Med School or a Club owner. (The next Chris Pacceillo)

Then you wake up and now are 25 years old, that magical thresh hold whereas it's go time, you either stay a loser or you do something with your life. This board is filled with losers like you. Some are great guys, but most will be selling bottles to losers from Baton Rouge LA who are here on vacation during urban beach week in ten years.

Good luck with your life, in ten years, I'll stroll thru sobe and you'll still be sitting there pondering med school, club owner or attorney..

*no bunnies were harmed in the making of this post.

Guest klit

What do u do for work?

Have a nice day

Buddy, I hold a Bachelors of Science in Qualitative Economics from East Carolina University. You have no idea what I do for a living, but I can you this, it's more rewarding and complex than getting 15 of your friends to go to Mansion so you can earn 75 bucks and feel like a cool guy. Guys like you are a dime a dozen. Live off daddy's money, do drugs, come to sobe, become a promoter because you think it's glamorous and tell your friends back home thru your myspace page, that you are hanging out in the VIP at the hottest club with big time celebs such as Haylie Duff and Jamie Preistly all the while "taking time off from school" or contenplating Law School or Med School or a Club owner. (The next Chris Pacceillo)

Then you wake up and now are 25 years old, that magical thresh hold whereas it's go time, you either stay a loser or you do something with your life. This board is filled with losers like you. Some are great guys, but most will be selling bottles to losers from Baton Rouge LA who are here on vacation during urban beach week in ten years.

Good luck with your life, in ten years, I'll stroll thru sobe and you'll still be sitting there pondering med school, club owner or attorney..

No offense to anybody but that is some funny shit.

Guest tiltmiami

What do u do for work?

Have a nice day

*no bunnies were harmed in the making of this post. Just to l

Thank you Saleen for your kind words.....

This is a first but I'll agree with you in somethings that were said on you reply.......

But you got me all wrong..... Yes I was an Idiot when I first moved here, yes I did fucked it up a lot but thank God I woke my self before it was too late....

Guest swank

so....then you agree that inferences about the effects of money on economic activity may depend importantly on the choice of a monetary index because simple-sum aggregates cannot internalize pure substitution effects....right?

just askin...

Guest Seb

so....then you agree that inferences about the effects of money on economic activity may depend importantly on the choice of a monetary index because simple-sum aggregates cannot internalize pure substitution effects....right?

just askin...

please simplify by use of a supply and demand chart

thanks ;D

Guest saintjohn

I hope there's not going to be a PowerPoint presentation . . .

What do u do for work?

Have a nice day

lmfao

Guest ddg

What do u do for work?

Have a nice day

lmfao

+1

Guest coach

I hope there's not going to be a PowerPoint presentation . . .

Death by PowerPoint!

Guest saintjohn
Death by PowerPoint!

Four-Point DJ Road Map:

1. Develop Skill-Set Synergies For Rockin’ The Dancefloor

2. Achieve Buy-In For Scalable "Bleeding Edge" Street Team Promotions

3. Implement Adaptive "Win-Win" Fee Schedule To Get More Gigs

4. Champion Mission-Critical Processes For Expanding Mailing List

Guest tres-b

You want an answer, well here it is.

These guys are the leaders of a sect of jocks who play for so little money it forces real djs to stop spining. Real djs won't spin for this little money. Now as the clubber, we are left with djs who clearly are not qualified. Example. At the Pawn Shop, everyone from the jocks to the staff said how they played too hard, but they brought heads in. Now Space tried to bring them in and it tanked but they brought heads in. Djs are not promoters, the club should promote the dj thus keeping the best djs in the best clubs.

By them getting tossed off the decks it was a win for the real djs. Will these guys ever be good? I dunno, but they are rookies with a good following so maybe, but by every club telling me they play too hard, I know from experience you can't fix that, thus they will never be good. Djs who play hard do so because they think they are rocking the club. In reality they are not, there is an dissconnect between the booth and the dance floor, that some jocks can't figure out.

The clubs trying to book jocks based upon how many heads they bring in is dumb, very dumb. Local djs should promote but the club needs to lead the way.

There is no reason why guys like Jimmy T, Rudnick, B Side, Stefan Luke, etc are not playing the patio and Parantula is..

I also think Roque does a great job as an opener and someone on this board, plays great disco house... Lots of good jocks out there, who need a shot who won't bang it out. Space isn't a charity, but there is qualified guys here in Miami who deserve shots and there are guys who are 10000000% qualified but they wont spin for chump change.

Regardless of where you stand on this specific issue, or whether you like most of Saleen's comments, read this post... and then re-read it.

And those of you debating whether they got pulled or not, read below...

Congrats to Gino & Andrew on their new gig!!

They did a fantastic job opening up the patio!!

I agree. It was sad they were not allow to finish their set on time. ::)

just askin...

don'tcha love when people google items then post them as their own words...

http://ideas.repec.org/a/ucp/jpolec/v104y1996i5p1065-83.html

http://econpapers.repec.org/article/ucpjpolec/v_3A104_3Ay_3A1996_3Ai_3A5_3Ap_3A1065-83.htm

Guest spinderella7713

People !! they got off 10 min early and it was their own choice!!!! Cedric got there and they showed him respect when he got to the dj booth .....They were not asked to get off the decks!!!Now the next time you go to space are you going to be timing everyone like that?? Its obvious where you hold the microscope its comical.

Thats it!!! This post is like something from US Weekly....

anybody have anything on Britney and Kevin Federline it will probably hold more ground. jeeesh

People !! they got off 10 min early and it was their own choice!!!! Cedric got there and they showed him respect when he got to the dj booth .....They were not asked to get off the decks!!!Now the next time you go to space are you going to be timing everyone like that?? Its obvious where you hold the microscope its comical.

anybody have anything on Britney and Kevin Federline it will probably hold more ground. jeeesh

Come on, stop lying already.. Keep spining it, it doesn't help their cause. All they have to do is post this, "We had a different style of playing due to our successful party next door and our following, we now know we must blend what we did at Noc and what is expected at Space."

But instead they got morons like you lying for them on here.

Guest spinderella7713

Come on, stop lying already.. Keep spining it, it doesn't help their cause. All they have to do is post this, "We had a different style of playing due to our successful party next door and our following, we now know we must blend what we did at Noc and what is expected at Space."

Now now Saleen...as hurt as I am about the moron comment...this is what happened. Sorry that it doesnt fit ur cause. So I guess its my turn to get bashed?? from bruno to me...lol....

Now now Saleen...as hurt as I am about the moron comment...this is what happened. Sorry that it doesnt fit ur cause. So I guess its my turn to get bashed?? from bruno to me...lol....

Alright, put up or shut, have these two post exactly what you said, remember now Gekko reads cj and you wouldn't want to lie and make the Gekko look bad, would you?

So boys, sign your name to her post... We are all waiting. !

Guest musicalmissionary

Alright, put up or shut, have these two post exactly what you said, remember now Gekko reads cj and you wouldn't want to lie and make the Gekko look bad, would you?

So boys, sign your name to her post... We are all waiting. !

I'd like to see the Gekko post that he ripped them off and why.