Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Parantula ripped off the decks at Space

V. Barbarino

I got sources that go all the way to the top... No rumor mill... Parantula were ripped off the decks at Space for playing way too hard...

I can't 100% say who ripped them off the decks, but it went to the top, I hear they used Ardis and it got "ugly"...

Don't know about week 2, but doubtful...

Gekko set all you guys up...

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest spinderella7713

what is ur personal vendetta with Parantula?

I don't get it, how is this "personal"??? A major club, tosses off a duo of djs who plays almost every club in Miami, this is legit news..

Ok i'll elaborate....its not just this post...you have at least 10 other posts that you have started just to knock them...what is it? Its personal @ this point....you attack them constantly...I think we have a right to know since we read about it all the time.

Guest musicalmissionary

I was there from approximately 5am till about 8am and Parantula were playing on the patio from the moment I arrived to right before I left. If they got kicked off for playing too hard... it's because it was time to start playing hard. You can only warm up a crowd for so long. The dancefloor was packed by the end of their set so it would be retarded to expect them not to drop some energy on the floor.

So yeah... congrats to Saleen for yet another 1000+ view thread whipped up outta nothing. You got skillz man!!

Guest spinderella7713

FACT is this....Parantula rocked the patio...they filled the dance floor...IF anything did happen, it's all politics...

I was there from approximately 5am till about 8am and Parantula were playing on the patio from the moment I arrived to right before I left. If they got kicked off for playing too hard... it's because it was time to start playing hard. You can only warm up a crowd for so long. The dancefloor was packed by the end of their set so it would be retarded to expect them not to drop some energy on the floor.

So yeah... congrats to Saleen for yet another 1000+ view thread whipped up outta nothing. You got skillz man!!

One would think LP, Space's staff and managment know what they are doing. No dj gets tossed off the decks without the big man giving the green light. I think LP knows what the hell he is doing and even LP has a heart and only tosses jocks off when it's a necessity. There is a reason why LP is #1. Years ago Roland told me stories of LP tossing off big name djs.. Bravo LP, bravo!

Guest JustBeFABOLOUS9

First and foremost everyone takes things to personal when they are talked about or someone talks about something they like, or a dj they like. So lets say I posted the thing on Parantula, not as many people would give me crapt about it. I know most of you don't agree with the majority of the things Nick says about people, but in the end of the day he states his OWN opinion, and in this case somethings that truely did happen. I wasn't at space this saturday, but i did hear about what happened. I'm sorry to hear that about Parantela because i do like those guys.

My point is this, when I wrote a few things about Metropolis last year about how I didn't like it and so on, people bashed me for saying thie things I said. From that moment till about a few weeks later everyone knew me as 'the girl who hates on Metropolis".. Is it such a bad thing I didn't like the club? I dont think so. So bottom line, everyone shouldn't take what Nick says so personal because you bashing him doesnt affect him on a personal level either.

Guest spinderella7713

First and foremost everyone takes things to personal when they are talked about or someone talks about something they like, or a dj they like. So lets say I posted the thing on Parantula, not as many people would give me crapt about it. I know most of you don't agree with the majority of the things Nick says about people, but in the end of the day he states his OWN opinion, and in this case somethings that truely did happen. I wasn't at space this saturday, but i did hear about what happened. I'm sorry to hear that about Parantela because i do like those guys.

My point is this, when I wrote a few things about Metropolis last year about how I didn't like it and so on, people bashed me for saying thie things I said. From that moment till about a few weeks later everyone knew me as 'the girl who hates on Metropolis".. Is it such a bad thing I didn't like the club? I dont think so. So bottom line, everyone shouldn't take what Nick says so personal because you bashing him doesnt affect him on a personal level either.

If you were to bash Metropolis over and over I would ask "why?"....If you are going to state an opinion obviously you are trying to warn us about going or just give a view...great!!! thats the reason for this stuff, but most people need to know why. whats ur reason? I didnt and have not bashed Saleen once....first and foremost (as he still hasnt answered the question) I am extremely interested in why time in and time out he is bashing them.

Guest tiltmiami

Fuck the Drama guys.....

Jesus who give a fuck about what happen at Space.... As long as it was packed and the music was good, that all you should give a fuck about!

Guest jona7

Fuck the Drama guys.....

Jesus who give a fuck about what happen at Space.... As long as it was packed and the music was good, that all you should give a fuck about!

oh shut up man...keeps the board interestin ;D

Guest tiltmiami

Fuck the Drama guys.....

oh shut up man...keeps the board interestin ;D

LOL...... All we need is Nick.

Guest shrek_inc

Its all politics in the club seen the party was great the music was great as stated on a post before u have to play a harder set as the night progress......I have one think to say "Paratula rock the patio" and will do it again next saturday

Guest itsalexg

Saleen --> Im sure my boys from parantula are appreciating all the free publicity you are giving them.. Go away no one likes you

When i read the title to this thread, i thought you were accusing them of having stolen the decks. Kinda funny if you ask me.

i thought the same.. im like damn andrew and gino fallin on hard times if they had to jack the decks :P

i remember that when everyone jumped u for metro.. kinda funny look how metro turned out........ damn u have jedi powers or something lol

anyways.....

these parantula threads by saleen are starting to get funny.. it only gets them more in the limelight.. i say hes helping them .. he keeps their name on the boards far better than even they can promote themselves IMHO