Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Parantula ripped off the decks at Space

V. Barbarino

Guest addictedtospace

It means stop and desist...'cause you don't look smart right now...

I like parantula by the way....cause they like coronas!!!

please remind me how one looks smart on a message board...

retarded3zz.jpg

I miss Eric already!

Remember if you have not done it already, take the Eric Poll.

http://www.cooljunkie.com/forums/index.php?board=2;action=display;threadid=28859

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest juanchisimo

what is it with fukn ppl saying they play hard...

half of the people in the terrace are fuked up on a drug anyways..

i never understood that why would you want to listen to some softcore shit when your under the influence of a drug...

no one gets mad when OG or Ralph play hard so why get mad when these guys do..

and don't give me that crap the sound of the terrace is a specific one..you play good house and that's it..

the other half of the people in the terrace are sober so you want to keep them up and alive so what do you do?

you play hard...

these guys play in clubs because they are seeked after, not because they want to chug 4 coronas down, and ultimately they bring people

and i don't know why Saleen has such hatred for these guys, for someone not to get along with these dudes they have to be the devil's advocate...

detour_MHH.jpg

Guest Marina22

After being off the boards for several days I come back to a six page thread with nothing about what actually happened! I guess this is like a choose your 'Choose Your Own Adventure' book. The funniest was St. John's strategic plan for becoming a great dj, the special olympics and this miamihouseheads nearly naked chic (who does not look like she's in Miami but does look like she's freezing her tits off). Would like to hear what really happened but it would not keep me from seeing them spin again regardless. Also, who the fuck is this Eric anyway?

Guest ramon

i never understood that why would you want to listen to some softcore shit when your under the influence of a drug...

and don't give me that crap the sound of the terrace is a specific one..you play good house and that's it..

the other half of the people in the terrace are sober so you want to keep them up and alive so what do you do?

you play hard...

these guys play in clubs because they are seeked after, not because they want to chug 4 coronas down, and ultimately they bring people

and i don't know why Saleen has such hatred for these guys, for someone not to get along with these dudes they have to be the devil's advocate...

detour_MHH.jpg

the sound of the terrace is definitely different .. listen to the way the pros play it like howells .. does he play his main room set? does fanciulli play his mainroom set? does masiello play his main room set? no .. its a different room with a different vibe and there is fucking neeed to play 'hard' as you say. the main room is different thats why you can play as hard in there.

Guest ilovedjology

THis is a sad ass thread that keeps on going and going and going... LEts move forward already!

Guest bootstah

yep this topic is old and tired. In the words of a wise officer...."Nothing to see here people, move along "

barbrady.JPG

you play hard...

detour_MHH.jpg

As mentioned already, the terrace requires a different approach (different sound).They are very few that can make me come out to catch a terrace set. For example,some locals, Nico, masiello, howells to name a few and others that played confrence and did super (digweed, Nick warren, and Zabiela).

Does "softcore shit" = no groove, vibe or desire to make you dance?

Also, as a party promoter i dont think it is wise for you to come on here running your mouth about "drugs, how fucked people are, or influence of drugs on EDM" Dont glorify this.

Guest juanchisimo

you play hard...

detour_MHH.jpg

As mentioned already, the terrace requires a different approach (different sound).They are very few that can make me come out to catch a terrace set. For example,some locals, Nico, masiello, howells to name a few and others that played confrence and did super (digweed, Nick warren, and Zabiela).

Also, as a party promoter i dont think it is wise for you to come on here running your mouth about "drugs, how fucked people are, or influence of drugs on EDM" Dont glorify this.

I guess you are one of the fucked up ones right?

Guest tres-b

you play hard...

detour_MHH.jpg

This is one of the worst posts on cj...ever

You dont understand the difference between the terrace and mainroom sounds and you openly discuss supposed drug use and the intoxication levels of terracegoers...

AND you are a promoter.

Nice work.

Guest spinderella7713

After being off the boards for several days I come back to a six page thread with nothing about what actually happened! I guess this is like a choose your 'Choose Your Own Adventure' book. The funniest was St. John's strategic plan for becoming a great dj, the special olympics and this miamihouseheads nearly naked chic (who does not look like she's in Miami but does look like she's freezing her tits off). Would like to hear what really happened but it would not keep me from seeing them spin again regardless. Also, who the fuck is this Eric anyway?

Ill copy paste for you what actually happened like 9848373 pages ago....and yes this thread is ridiculous already!!!

*People !! they got off 10 min early and it was their own choice!!!! Cedric got there and they showed him respect when he got to the dj booth .....They were not asked to get off the decks!!!Now the next time you go to space are you going to be timing everyone like that?? Its obvious where you hold the microscope its comical.

Thats it!!! This post is like something from US Weekly....

anybody have anything on Britney and Kevin Federline it will probably hold more ground. jeeesh

you play hard...

detour_MHH.jpg

I guess you are one of the fucked up ones right?

Actually im not, but you can find me @ the ER where i work, pumping out the stomachs of people that have partied too hard friday or saturday,and sobering drunks up. I come out to the terrace sometime, but its not my thing.

And as Tres-b pointed out. Its a shame that you are a promoter and openly talking about that kinda BS on here openly. I dont think ill be making it to whatever party you promote.

Guest pod

Actually im not, but you can find me @ the ER where i work, pumping out the stomachs of people that have partied too hard friday or saturday,and sobering drunks up.

I have yet to be a guest of Harold's.

Actually im not, but you can find me @ the ER where i work, pumping out the stomachs of people that have partied too hard friday or saturday,and sobering drunks up.

I have yet to be a guest of Harold's.

ill give you the VIP ER room

Guest sarah4260

The VIPER room.

How ironic. :o

Ironic funny unlike the rest of this thread which is mostly ironic ridiculous! And yet it just keeps going. Nice one Saleen. This may last straight through one weekend and into another. I gotta give you props for inciting reactions.