Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Parantula ripped off the decks at Space

V. Barbarino

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vaughan

LOL...yup thats the king of shameless promotion' date='resident cooljunkie spammer. He's like that annoying salesman that keeps knocking on your door trying to sell you something but your not wanting to open the door to hear the sales pitch.

[/quote']

Ummm actually she was laughing at YOU LeVeL... not me... Lola.. .tell the boy...

And you NOW come out from under your rock

LOL...yup thats the king of shameless promotion,resident cooljunkie spammer. He's like that annoying salesman that keeps knocking on your door trying to sell you something but your not wanting to open the door to hear the sales pitch.

Ummm actually she was laughing at YOU LeVeL... not me... Lola.. .tell the boy...

LOL !! Vaughan, if you knocked on my door, i'd let you in. lol

LOL...yup thats the king of shameless promotion,resident cooljunkie spammer. He's like that annoying salesman that keeps knocking on your door trying to sell you something but your not wanting to open the door to hear the sales pitch.

people not wanting to hear the sales pitch??

he doesnt need to sell shit ... the music does all the talking...

Lust hasnt been around as long as it has because of V posting stuff on the board..

Guest vaughan

LeVeL...

I would like to publicly invite you to my party on Friday... we can do shots and do some serious male bonding and stuff... My personal VIP guest... free drinks... no cover... All that red carpet shit! Since my contribution to Miami's nightlife extends just a WEEEEEE bit past being CJ's "resident spammer", I want to show you that you can actually enjoy yourself in the company of some househeads.

And thank you Lola for "opening your door"... I do have this extra set of encyclopedia's if you... LOL

And Bling... See you Friday... shots of Patron!

Guest Adam Singer

or maybe this is all a brilliant PR stunt from parantula themselves?

hmmmm, maybe i need to slip saleen some chedda to write about me ;)

Guest xmuzik

dude if people were no ripping there clothes off on the dance floor & the dj didn't pass out at least 5 times even on coke, its not worth mentioning

Guest aquabooty1078

or maybe this is all a brilliant PR stunt from parantula themselves?

hmmmm, maybe i need to slip saleen some chedda to write about me ;)

Fuckin Saleen..

Guest LeVeL

LeVeL...

I would like to publicly invite you to my party on Friday... we can do shots and do some serious male bonding and stuff... My personal VIP guest... free drinks... no cover... All that red carpet shit! Since my contribution to Miami's nightlife extends just a WEEEEEE bit past being CJ's "resident spammer", I want to show you that you can actually enjoy yourself in the company of some househeads.

And thank you Lola for "opening your door"... I do have this extra set of encyclopedia's if you... LOL

I really appreciate the invitation Vaughn and just to get things clear I love House music, i got to events all the time.

As a clubber, I probably dont contribute to the scene as much as you imply but I for 1, I dont have a problem paying a fee to get into the club, I waste a lot of my money at the bar and I tip great. As a clubber I contribute to the scene in that way, I dont take advantage of friendships within the nightclub industry just for the sake of freeloading on promoters and door ment to let me in for free ect.

I actually respect what your doing even if I dont like Deep House which is the only sub-genre of House that I dont like at a Club.

I guess you took my first post about promoters posting events multiple times on the Miami Board the wrong way. My intention was not to bash you or your events, I just chose your thread as an example. But it was never anything personal or a grudge against you.

I appreciate the invitation and maybe one day I may go out to a Lust event since my girl likes Deep House. And hey being intoxicated may make things better after all.

LeVeL...

I would like to publicly invite you to my party on Friday... we can do shots and do some serious male bonding and stuff... My personal VIP guest... free drinks... no cover... All that red carpet shit! Since my contribution to Miami's nightlife extends just a WEEEEEE bit past being CJ's "resident spammer"' date=' I want to show you that you can actually enjoy yourself in the company of some househeads.

[/quote']

I really appreciate the invitation Vaughn and just to get things clear I love House music, i got to events all the time.

As a clubber, I probably dont contribute to the scene as much as you imply but I for 1, I dont have a problem paying a fee to get into the club, I waste a lot of my money at the bar and I tip great. As a clubber I contribute to the scene in that way, I dont take advantage of friendships within the nightclub industry just for the sake of freeloading on promoters and door ment to let me in for free ect.

I actually respect what your doing even if I dont like Deep House which is the only sub-genre of House that I dont like at a Club.

I guess you took my first post about promoters posting events multiple times on the Miami Board the wrong way. My intention was not to bash you or your events, I just chose your thread as an example. But it was never anything personal or a grudge against you.

I appreciate the invitation and maybe one day I may go out to a Lust event since my girl likes Deep House. And hey being intoxicated may make things better after all.

;D ;D ;D Thank you for clearing that up... Vaughans a cool cat and I thought this may have all been a misunderstanding...

;)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest coach

Its alive.....

why_us.jpg

Why?!!?!?!?

???

Someone's bored. Check the "other" board. I think they got shipped out-country.

Guest spinderella7713

so, were they ripped off the decks or what?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.saleen wont even come back to answer that...my god. NEXT.