Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Miami Clubs

Guest chrissy2321

Guest swirlundergrounder

For speaking the truth...... Someone has to say it. I might be a snobby rich girl from LA put I do know how to practice my freedom of speech. I feel that alot of d-jays are not musical talented anyone and there mother can dj now and days. I just feel that some people are more musically talented than others and that in this city politics and gossip surpass musical talents. I love music especially house, Where is there a place that I can listen to great European house? Please tell me if speaking the truth is wrong..... Thanks for your replies.

Ha ha...This is Saleen for sure!! How the hell Chrissy

(Saleen) wold you know about the 'POLITICS' of Miami when you are supposedly new in town..

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ass2die4

I recently moved here from LA for a new job. People here are always talking about hpw great the parties are> All I find here in Miami a whole bunch of overaged no name dee-jays trying to make it big. Well, keep trying look at parantula and DJ Nicholas from Mansion suck ass open format wanna bee house dee-jays. Gert a real job bc as musicians you will starve you $250 wanna be djs. there are only two cool clubs

UH NO you did not just hack on my locals... Bitch you better shut your ass up and pack your bags... There a 10:10pm red eye leaving Miami and arriving at LAX just in time for you to go to 'Does Your Mamma Know'..LOL

Guest Cosmigonon

I recently moved here from LA for a new job. People here are always talking about hpw great the parties are> All I find here in Miami a whole bunch of overaged no name dee-jays trying to make it big. Well, keep trying look at parantula and DJ Nicholas from Mansion suck ass open format wanna bee house dee-jays. Gert a real job bc as musicians you will starve you $250 wanna be djs. there are only two cool clubs

UH NO you did not just hack on my locals... Bitch you better shut your ass up and pack your bags... There a 10:10pm red eye leaving Miami and arriving at LAX just in time for you to go to 'Does Your Mamma Know'..LOL

LOL!!! girl, you're a riot... ;D

Guest Captain_Booty

Shiver me timbers, what th' 'ell be tis? Ye canna be dissin' me choice o' choice cities, ye bilge scrubbin' wench! Arrrrr! >:(

Guest Captain_Booty
UH;1076494]UH NO you did not just hack on my locals... Bitch you better shut your ass up and pack your bags... There a 10:10pm red eye leaving Miami and arriving at LAX just in time for you to go to 'Does Your Mamma Know'..LOL

Ahoy, ye sexy wench. Ye fierceness raises me sword! Wanna shake yer booty aboard me ship, an' 'ave yer share o' Sex on th' Beach shots?

Guest Seb

Ahoy, ye sexy wench. Ye fierceness raises me sword! Wanna shake yer booty aboard me ship, an' 'ave yer share o' Sex on th' Beach shots?

sounds like a sword fight to me :P

Guest coach

For speaking the truth...... Someone has to say it. I might be a snobby rich girl from LA put I do know how to practice my freedom of speech. I feel that alot of d-jays are not musical talented anyone and there mother can dj now and days. I just feel that some people are more musically talented than others and that in this city politics and gossip surpass musical talents. I love music especially house, Where is there a place that I can listen to great European house? Please tell me if speaking the truth is wrong..... Thanks for your replies.

There is "truth" and then there is your opinion. You are welcome to state your opinion and you should then expect others to state theirs. It is ALL freedom of speach.

To give us a better idea of what kind of music you are looking for exactly, could you please post some sets from your favorite LA DJs so we can check them out. Or even just point us to their websites. In this way, we can help you find music that will be to your satisfaction.

Guest swirlundergrounder

There is "truth" and then there is your opinion. You are welcome to state your opinion and you should then expect others to state theirs. It is ALL freedom of speach.

To give us a better idea of what kind of music you are looking for exactly, could you please post some sets from your favorite LA DJs so we can check them out. Or even just point us to their websites. In this way, we can help you find music that will be to your satisfaction.

Dude Saleen is pulling your chain..LOL

Guest Devilicious

What is it exactly that you have to be snobby about? You can't write, use incorrect grammar, and have a shitty attitude. If you think being a DJ is so easy and that our locals are sooooo bad, why don't you show Oscar G and Stryke how it's done?

Guest addictedtospace

I think you just need to be poked in the rear!

Guest coach

For speaking the truth...... Someone has to say it. I might be a snobby rich girl from LA put I do know how to practice my freedom of speech. I feel that alot of d-jays are not musical talented anyone and there mother can dj now and days. I just feel that some people are more musically talented than others and that in this city politics and gossip surpass musical talents. I love music especially house' date=' Where is there a place that I can listen to great European house? Please tell me if speaking the truth is wrong..... Thanks for your replies.

[/quote']There is "truth" and then there is your opinion. You are welcome to state your opinion and you should then expect others to state theirs. It is ALL freedom of speach.

Dude Saleen is pulling your chain..LOL

Maybe...

Guest guyman1966

I feel that alot of d-jays are not musical talented anyone and there mother can dj now and days.

Give a listen to Parantula. They are living proof that not everyone can DJ.

Guest guyman1966

Having lived just outside Beverly Hills for 13 months - I can say with authority - She has no idea what good music is. LA is a horrible scene - and if she thinks Euro House is all that - she'll make a ton of EuroTrash friends here. This board is the EuroTrash capital of the house world in Florida. Owned and Operated by EuroTrash for liberal EuroTrash wanna bee's.

The next time I want to go out in LA to hear music, just kick me in the nutz and lets call it a night.

Is there a certain age standard to dj? Just wondering - thanks.

There's nothing wrong with giving an OPINION. But don't confuse that with saying "speaking the truth". What may hold true to you does not with everyone else.

Guest MRE2U

I find it quite interesting that just because someone expresses their opinion they are attacked and belittled by others on this board. Go Chrissy go!! Go Chrissy go!! ;) Viva la revolucion!!

Guest swirlundergrounder

I find it quite interesting that just because someone expresses their opinion they are attacked and belittled by others on this board. Go Chrissy go!! Go Chrissy go!! ;)

Well I find it quite interesting that you think that we shouldn't stand up for our peeps and our scene if someone does express an opinion.

What do you expect? That someone can just come in here and name DJ's and express their opinions with out a response?

Guest vegasguy25

Having lived just outside Beverly Hills for 13 months - I can say with authority - She has no idea what good music is. LA is a horrible scene - and if she thinks Euro House is all that - she'll make a ton of EuroTrash friends here. This board is the EuroTrash capital of the house world in Florida. Owned and Operated by EuroTrash for liberal EuroTrash wanna bee's.

The next time I want to go out in LA to hear music, just kick me in the nutz and lets call it a night.

lmao @ "just outside Beverly Hills". Just say LA dude, no one is going to be impressed that you lived near Beverly Hills. And LA's scene does not suck. If you couldn't find anything good to do there that's your fault, not LA's.

Guest swirlundergrounder

I find it quite interesting that just because someone expresses their opinion they are attacked and belittled by others on this board. Go Chrissy go!! Go Chrissy go!! ;)

Pod........ someone stole your avatar. LOL

I actually thought it was POD for a second also..

So I see someone is back from taking a break from CJ...

Guest JMT

it's not me, in my history on cp or cj, i've never used another sn...

i think you changed your name to "nickjunkie" once and people went bananas until they realized.