Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Miami Clubs

Guest chrissy2321

Guest coach

I find it quite interesting that just because someone expresses their opinion they are attacked and belittled by others on this board. Go Chrissy go!! Go Chrissy go!! ;)

Well I find it quite interesting that you think that we shouldn't stand up for our peeps and our scene if someone does express an opinion.

What do you expect? That someone can just come in here and name DJ's and express their opinions with out a response?

Yeah, I always find it odd when people think that anyone can express any opinion, but no one is allowed to express a disagreeing opinion.

MRE2U: Chrissy doesn't like Miami's clubbing or DJs. Some of the rest of us do. Why is she allowed to express her opinion, but we are not?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pod

She's free to disagree, but what most people are objecting to is the manner in which she presents herself.

If she expects respect and to be taken seriously, she's going about it in the wrong way. Right now, I see her as a spoiled little bitch without a clue. Her tagline reinforces that matter...nevermind the fact that she seemingly established an account just to complain.

Think about it as like a Klansman showing up to a Black Panthers rally. It might be "constitutional" for him to shout racial slurs, but would it surprise anyone if the Klansman gets beaten up?

Guest guyman1966

Having lived just outside Beverly Hills for 13 months - I can say with authority - She has no idea what good music is. LA is a horrible scene - and if she thinks Euro House is all that - she'll make a ton of EuroTrash friends here. This board is the EuroTrash capital of the house world in Florida. Owned and Operated by EuroTrash for liberal EuroTrash wanna bee's.

The next time I want to go out in LA to hear music, just kick me in the nutz and lets call it a night.

lmao @ "just outside Beverly Hills". Just say LA dude, no one is going to be impressed that you lived near Beverly Hills. And LA's scene does not suck. If you couldn't find anything good to do there that's your fault, not LA's.

Location was just to show that I was in the heart of stuff - Not some suburban wasteland like the valley. I hate it when people say they live in LA and they really live in Topanga Canyon or some god awful place. The scene sucks, the people suck and Vegas also sucks. I’m not surprised that some tool who loves Vegas enough for a screen name also loves LA.

Guest guyman1966

CJ is owned by New York people. ;D

Hey POD. I forgot about that! Did they fire NickJunkie yet and send him back where he came from? Is NickJunkie worried about immigration laws? I'm gonna rat him out.

Guest ramon

LA closes at 2 AM. Boooooo.....

LA has multiple warehouse parties that go hella later than 2am .. there's more venues for crazy things like that over there. I quite like LA even though I was only there for a very short amount of time.

Guest ramon

;D

I miss guyman.

indeed Mike I was at FSN (Orlando) this past week and thought about you.

hope to see you soon.

Guest pod

LA has multiple warehouse parties that go hella later than 2am .. there's more venues for crazy things like that over there. I quite like LA even though I was only there for a very short amount of time.

I'm sure there is. You gotta improvise when you're restrained by draconian licensing.

No way in hell I would consider their scene superior to ours though.

Guest ramon

I'm sure there is. You gotta improvise when you're restrained by draconian licensing.

No way in hell I would consider their scene superior to ours though.

its not superior its different like every other place. miami is its own planet.

Guest ilovedjology

This is the most funniest thing Ive read all day! Thanks for the smile ... (DHL = slavery)... ER ;D

Guest coach

This is the most funniest thing Ive read all day! Thanks for the smile ... (DHL = slavery)... ER ;D

What's your issue with the new shipping company?

Guest Mattivi

this girl probably thinks DJ AM is a top tier DJ...i was out in LA last summer and being the clubkid that i am checked out the scene a little. personally i thought it was all glitter and glam, and way too pretentious. and thats saying alot living in miami. and from talking to people from that coast that visit miami reguraly most will tell the club scene and MUSIK here is superior. and it is. plus i think the women here are much hotter, but than again i love the latinas...

at the same time, i really enjoyed the LA area, and if i could would own a second home out there. i stayed in manhattan beach and really loved the whole cali beach town vibe. plus the topography is much more diverse out there than here in miami.

Guest guyman1966

;D

I miss guyman.

hope to see you soon.

When you were thinking about me, what was I wearing?

Guest ramon

;D

I miss guyman.

hope to see you soon.

When you were thinking about me, what was I wearing?

Good to have you back on here .. we needed some humor ;)

Guest swirlundergrounder

and from talking to people from that coast that visit miami reguraly most will tell the club scene and MUSIK here is superior. and it is. plus i think the women here are much hotter, but than again i love the latinas...

The music out here is better than what you could find in LA. But imo the music in San Fran is way better. But that's my opinion. I guess it all depends on what knid of music you like best.

But as far as diversity in music go's, S.F has more diversity than Miami does. But the music and vibe in Miami is way better than L.A...

Guest ilovedjology

What's your issue with the new shipping company?

Uhmm I work for them! Come take over my desk and you will see why I have my grudge!

Guest Seb

and from talking to people from that coast that visit miami reguraly most will tell the club scene and MUSIK here is superior. and it is. plus i think the women here are much hotter' date=' but than again i love the latinas...

[/quote']The music out here is better than what you could find in LA. But imo the music in San Fran is way better. But that's my opinion. I guess it all depends on what knid of music you like best.

But as far as diversity in music go's, S.F has more diversity than Miami does. But the music and vibe in Miami is way better than L.A...

completely agree with both statements. Miami might not be the best for diversity in music and scene but it definately blows LA and many other American cities out of the water.

Guest ramon

and from talking to people from that coast that visit miami reguraly most will tell the club scene and MUSIK here is superior. and it is. plus i think the women here are much hotter, but than again i love the latinas...

The music out here is better than what you could find in LA. But imo the music in San Fran is way better. But that's my opinion. I guess it all depends on what knid of music you like best.

completely agree with both statements. Miami might not be the best for diversity in music and scene but it definately blows LA and many other American cities out of the water.

LA isn't really that bad. I'm serious. I have friends over there that have lineups that would make bling actually get off his lame ass and fly. They even have an emerging techno scene.

Fridays Off the 405

Friday June 23, 2006

6 pm

Museum Courtyard, Getty Center

A once-a-month, after-work event mixing art and entertainment where you can socialize, tour the galleries, and revel in the end of the workweek in a casual, spontaneous atmosphere. All Fridays Off the 405 feature live music and a cash bar. This month's event features DJs Lusine and Jeff Samuel.

The Getty Center is one of my favorite places in the world. It's absolutely gorgeous.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Getty_Center

http://www.getty.edu

Guest Major

Miami might not be the best for diversity in music

Who needs diversity, i'm getting quite use to the buzz charts :)