Clubplanet Nightlife Community

M. Night Shyamalan's 'Lady In The Water'

Guest swirlundergrounder

Guest swirlundergrounder

ladyinwater_rt.jpg

SYNOPSIS

A modest building manager named Cleveland Heep rescues a mysterious young woman from danger and discovers she is actually a narf, a character from a bedtime story who is trying to make the treacherous journey from our world back to hers. Cleveland and his fellow tenants start to realize that they are also characters in this bedtime story. As Cleveland falls deeper and deeper in love with the woman, he works together with the tenants to protect his new fragile friend from the deadly creatures that reside in this fable and are determined to prevent her from returning home.

Guest bootstah

I really enjoyed his early work, but to me this just seems like another snoozer like The Village

Guest swirlundergrounder

I really enjoyed his early work, but to me this just seems like another snoozer like The Village

The Village and Signs were both snoozers..

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Marina22

Unbreakable, was shit and I have not seen the Village just a bit in the end. I will see this one eventually cause I like the premise but not cause I think I'll be scared. I guess if it's not out yet it should be out soon.

Guest ddg

Unbreakable, was shit and I have not seen the Village just a bit in the end. I will see this one eventually cause I like the premise but not cause I think I'll be scared. I guess if it's not out yet it should be out soon.

u watch your mouth!!! :P :P

unbreakable was great!!

Guest Marina22

unbreakable was great!!

I believe I may have even fallen asleep during some of this movie. Please remind me why it's so great, GOSH! ;D

Guest swirlundergrounder

unbreakable was great!!

I believe I may have even fallen asleep during some of this movie. Please remind me why it's so great, GOSH! ;D

If you appreciate comic books then you will really appreciate 'Unbreakable'

Guest bootstah

I really liked Unbreakable but like all of his other flicks it was pretty slow and you had to watch the whole thing. I truly hated The Village.......wtf was up with that flick. Signs...I shuddered a couple of times, only cause of my crazy fear of Aliens.....fuck the Robots.....Aliens are coming to get you! :P

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jona7

WORST

MOVIE

EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...seriously..this movie is perhaps the stupidest movie i have seen...next to "dark water" ....wow..i want my 8dollars back shymalan!! lmao

night is slackin my friends...and the acting in this movie is horrifying...

Guest swirlundergrounder

and you had to watch the whole thing.

Aren't you suppose to watch the whole movie anyways?? ??? ???