Clubplanet Nightlife Community

VIDA'S PICS...

Guest coach

that's Blings problem....all the 'chicas' he is attracted to might have areolas that are too big.....

he say's he won't do it :P

Yeah, thats why he and I never hit it off...LOL!

Whoa!

I just hope she doesn't read CJ.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i never said vida wasnt hot she def is.. but when i met her at tonie's lingere show a few yrs back ill tell u this much

tonie is a lot hotter. and not just sayin that cuz a few of us are friends with her

but def vida is wayyyy hotter in person .. shes so short.. thats super hot IMHO love dat ;D

Guest james stratus

Those nips and areolas aren't big at all so I don't know where that thought comes from. I like em big I tell you! She is hot but not the prettiest woman in the world. She would would do really well in pron though.

Guest teabag

I like sofia vergara more.......pretty face and great shape even though she has a kid and is around 34 years old

sv0810.jpg

143_9569_big-749765.jpg

sorry for the thread jack....but I had to.... ;D

Guest Devilicious

I like sofia vergara more.......pretty face and great shape even though she has a kid and is around 34 years old

sv0810.jpg

143_9569_big-749765.jpg

sorry for the thread jack....but I had to.... ;D

yum, she's beautiful

btw those "airbrush" before and after pics could easily be fake... take the original pic and photoshop to make her look bad, claim that's the original. I don't know why all the hate on Vida, she's got a smokin body... there's tons of famous women who also are not "all that" I agree, she's nothing special, but IMO neither are 75% of famous women, how hard is it to be hot when you have a team of people whose very goal in life is to make you look good!

Guest Slide On The Ice

Devilicious, I agree 100%. But some women make it look easy. Look at you...you don't have a crew to do the fixings, and you are smokin' without it all.

Guest pod

I've done enough fashion photography and retouching work to know that a lot of what you see published is the result of clever lighting, makeup work, and Photoshop. Very few models stand up to scrutiny in real life.

If anything, the technology has enabled more girls to be "publishable", in terms of their looks. Give me an hour with one of those "before" Vida photos, and I can make it submittable to Playboy or Maxim. I used to do this all the time.

One of the reasons a lot of girls flip out over digital photography (at a professional level) is the fact that the resolution and clarity of a modern CMOS sensor far surpasses that of an equivalent sized frame of film. Film grain and structure "hides" a lot of defects, whereas the grainless/noiseless quality output of a digital sensor tends to bring things out. They can't accept the "truth", really.

Oddly enough, the TV industry is now encountering this in the conversion to HDTV. Actors and actresses that looked fine in standard resolution (525 lines analog) now look "beat up" or sometimes even horrid on an HD system (720 lines digital and up...). Makeup artists that are used to working on conventional TV are literally having to go back to school to learn how to cope. Though there's a new market for makeup artists who know how to do their thing for motion pictures and still photography, as those scenarios are more demanding, and some TV producers who work in HD seek this out.

In the end though, all fashion photography comes down to an elementary engineering exercise.

Guest swirlundergrounder

Don't under estimate those MILFs man!! They will rock the shit out of you!!

Guest pod

Just make sure you've got the room rigged for surveillance. BTW, those cheapie webcams hide a lot of bumps and bruises.

Guest Mattivi

personally i think she's a dime a dozen down here, but its nice to see an ordinary girl taking it for all she can get, and doing well for herself. she may not be all that pretty, but her ass is top shelf. personnaly i think playboy botched the shoot tho, she is known for her ass and their is like one decent ass shot. its like interviewing Albert Einstein and talking about chinese philosphy. but yeah, i'd be pretty stoked if this chick was my girlfriend.

Come on people' date=' if she wasn't famous, and you'd all see her walking on the street, you'd think of doing her, no papaer bag, no complaining about the size of her nipples etc...

[/quote']

Exactly, I'll rip that ass up. Trying to make excuses to not find this chick attractive or fuckable is a shame when 3/4 of the guys on here cant get a chick like that for the life of them.

you'd be surprised as to what alot of hot chicks nowadays like, how many times have u seen a gorgeous girl w/ a nasty guy...plenty of times...i know that's not always the case as there are alot of women in this world that are not all about the $$$ and status.

women sometimes will settle for less just to know that they are being taken care off emotionally..."i know he's not all that, but he likes me for me, and he loves me..." their typical line when dating a herb.

imo....i wouldn't hit it, i've seen that girl w/out photobrushing n makeup she's butt ugly...she's a below average latin chick w/ implants which are a dime a dozen in south florida.

Guest pod

She's a "status fuck". She may or may not be all that, but you'd hit it just to say you did.

I'd fuck Paris Hilton just for the publicity.

Guest Cosmigonon

She's a "status fuck". She may or may not be all that, but you'd hit it just to say you did.

Thank you!!!!

Guest swirlundergrounder

Yeah but unless she says she fucked you or you get some video footage of you and her doing the nasty, your word doesn't mean anything!

Therefore no publicvity and no status.. :P :P

Guest Cosmigonon

She's a "status fuck". She may or may not be all that' date=' but you'd hit it just to say you did.

[/quote']Yeah but unless she says she fucked you or you get some video footage of you and her doing the nasty, your word doesn't mean anything!

So i take it that any friend of yours that has ever told you he's had sex with some girl, you don't believe them unless the girl confirms it or he shows you footage? ???

Guest swirlundergrounder

Yeah but unless she says she fucked you or you get some video footage of you and her doing the nasty, your word doesn't mean anything!

So i take it that any friend of yours that has ever told you he's had sex with some girl, you don't believe them unless the girl confirms it or he shows you footage? ???

Come on man...Don't play games with me!! :P

Guest Cosmigonon

She's a "status fuck". She may or may not be all that' date=' but you'd hit it just to say you did.

[/quote']Yeah but unless she says she fucked you or you get some video footage of you and her doing the nasty, your word doesn't mean anything!

Come on man...Don't play games with me!! :P

;D

Guest xmuzik

i'd hit it not once, not twice , but 3 times

Guest Davenavarro10

Vida might not be the best looking girl around, but she's got a very bright future behind her. ;)