Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HEAT WIN !

Guest xmuzik

Guest swirlundergrounder

You see. I'm a good luck charm to Miami. I moved here 3 years ago and since then Miami has won 2 championships with the Marlins and now the Heat.

Very happy for Gary Payton who I've been a fan of for almost half my life!!

Congrats Heat..

Guest Cosmigonon

You see. I'm a good luck charm to Miami. I moved here 3 years ago and since then Miami has won 2 championships with the Marlins and now the Heat.

I AM the lucky charm! >:( I moved here 3 years ago!!

Guest macboy

Congrats to the Heat. Live it up Heat fans, you deserve it. I'll admit I'm a little jealous, but I'm used to it after 33 years since our last trophy. In my best fake enthusiastic voice: HEAT WIN!! HEAT WIN!!

Guest swirlundergrounder

Congrats to the Heat. Live it up Heat fans, you deserve it. I'll admit I'm a little jealous, but I'm used to it after 33 years since our last trophy. In my best fake enthusiastic voice: HEAT WIN!! HEAT WIN!!

33 years which team?? Just like my Sonics 28 year drought..

Congrataulations to the 2006 World Champs the Heat.

First off I would like to say.... did not think the Heat would take 4 straight.... but with D Wade i guess anything is possible

PAT Riley has always been my fav basketball coach. (heh u all remember that old skool NES game Pat Riley Basketball lol )

anyways.. Riley is the best motiviational speaker u can get.. that cheesy 15 man strong bowl was a great idea

Congrats to the entire Heat Team. D Wade the NBA's next superstar (hell hes one already)

Congrats especially to Alonzo I am so happy for him. hes an inspiration not only to sports fans but everyone who has had to fight back from adversity.

his speech after the game got me choked up.. so thankful to be alive and humble..

Ive only bought 2 jerseys in my life before.. a Jordan Jersey and a Marino one.. im buying a Wade one tonite.....

Congrats to the Heat... 8)

btw lol did u catch what hardaway said after the game.. "wade took the team on his back and carried them through the playoffs"

when just min earlier wade and other players said it was a team effort and everyone contributed lol

hardaway tellin it like it is lol

u cant underestimate zo when he came in the game changed. he was awesome with the blocks ... etc....

and udonis showed up big time for the heat...........

i think he was crying during every interview on every channel lol . udonis was an emotional wreck :P

next season hope everyhone stays except for antoine walker

his defense was good last nite but damn im tired of his missed 3's he takes too many risky shots

Guest LeVeL

After all the hating and turmoil from all the people who doubted the Heat throughout the year, this is just sweet to see the season end like this, how sweet it is.

As a Heat Fan I have cheered even throughout heartbreaks in the past but to overcome the way we did being down 2-0 in this series is just so sweet. Even when down 2- 0 , I knew my Heat would not give up, we dont lose at Home baby and until the Mavs beat us in our House then there is no reason to panic.

We sweeped them at Home and then went to their house and beat them in their court and then afterwards celebrated in their court like if it was our house! It was gut-check time and the Heat had the balls and will to win it all and not give up.

Fuck the Haters an a big middle finger to Terry, Rick and rest of the Haters on CJ it looks like your NBA knowledge lacks big time. We overcame it all baby and as we celebrated in the streets last night and it comes to show that in Miami we know how to cheer and support.

Bring on the Parade, we're the 2006 NBA Champs! 8)

Guest tres-b

Damn right!

Shaq came through on his promise to Miami. D Wade is a class act. Love it for Zo as well!

Yeah boooooooooooy ! ! ! !

Dam it feels good waking up this morning.Being at the arena last night was priceless and the celebration was outta hand.Can't imagine what the parade will be like. :)

Udonis was HUGE last night not only on D but on offense,his best game in the whole playoffs.Made some huge shots.

Wade well we all know what he means to this team and we as fans are blessed to have this kind of player in Miami.Shaq promised a championship and came through.Very happy for ZO,Payton,Williams,and the rest of the old vets.Especially Zo,you could see it in his eyes he wanted this more then anybody.Love the block he did on that fag Terry. :D

Celebration continues tomorrow.

Guest swirlundergrounder

After all the hating and turmoil from all the people who doubted the Heat throughout the year' date=' this is just sweet to see the season end like this, how sweet it is.

As a Heat Fan I have cheered even throughout heartbreaks in the past but to overcome the way we did being down 2-0 in this series is just so sweet. Even when down 2- 0 , I knew my Heat would not give up, we dont lose at Home baby and until the Mavs beat us in our House then there is no reason to panic.

We sweeped them at Home and then went to their house and beat them in their court and then afterwards celebrated in their court like if it was our house! It was gut-check time and the Heat had the balls and will to win it all and not give up.

Fuck the Haters an a big middle finger to Terry, Rick and rest of the Haters on CJ it looks like your NBA knowledge lacks big time. We overcame it all baby and as we celebrated in the streets last night and it comes to show that in Miami we know how to cheer and support.

Bring on the Parade, we're the 2006 NBA Champs! 8)

[/quote']BIG MIDDLE finger to you Level..I was never a hater! A doubter maybe but not a hater. Rick was the hater. I was rooting for Gary Payton to win a championship after being a fan of his for 16 years. So a big fuck you to you beeeitch!! :P

Gove credit foer my boy GP making those 2 clutch shots the previous 2 games to put the Heat in the position that they got into to win it all..

Guest LeVeL

BIG MIDDLE finger to you Level..I was never a hater! A doubter maybe but not a hater. Rick was the hater. I was rooting for Gary Payton to win a championship after being a fan of his for 16 years. So a big fuck you to you beeeitch!! :P

Gove credit foer my boy GP making those 2 clutch shots the previous 2 games to put the Heat in the position that they got into to win it all..

Terry its too late to hop on the bandwagon now...the bandwagon has already left your stop. All this time you said we would lose against the Nets, You said we would lose against the Pistons in 6 Games and you said that the Mavs would sweep.

Your definetely more than a doubter but its all good. Its only sports and its been great arguing with you throughout the NBA playoffs.

One last thing I heard that the Sonics are going on sale on Ebay.... :P

Guest swirlundergrounder

BIG MIDDLE finger to you Level..I was never a hater! A doubter maybe but not a hater. Rick was the hater. I was rooting for Gary Payton to win a championship after being a fan of his for 16 years. So a big fuck you to you beeeitch!! :P

Terry its too late to hop on the bandwagon now...the bandwagon has already left your stop. All this time you said we would lose against the Nets' date=' You said we would lose against the Pistons in 6 Games and you said that the Mavs would sweep.

Your definetely more than a doubter but its all good. Its only sports and its been great arguing with you throughout the NBA playoffs.

One last thing I heard that the Sonics are going on sale on Ebay.... :P

[/quote']I don't think I said the Heat would lose to the Nets. Maybe the Pistons. I did say that the Mavs would sweep after they went up 2-0.

You have to admit though the Heat really turned it on the last 4 games. There was no point what so ever during the season where they showed as much brillance and tenasity(spell) as they had the last 4 games.

As much as a great victory this is for the Heat, it is as devistating a loss for the Mavricks. Probably the worse loss in NBA history..

And about the Sonics for sale on eBay that would not surprise me. I keep hearing that the Sonics may be moving out of Seattle to another city after this coming season. Where that is I don't know...

Guest JMT

yeah, i know its late but i just got back in town.

how about the muther focking heat?!?!?!?!

"shaq is too fat. shaq is too old. wade is not as good as lebron. payton is washed up. white chocolate is unreliable. posey is overrated. cant play as a team blah blah blah..."

screw all the naysayers!

MIAMI HEAT ARE THE CHAMPS MOFOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest swirlundergrounder

yeah, i know its late but i just got back in town.

how about the muther focking heat?!?!?!?!

"shaq is too fat. shaq is too old. wade is not as good as lebron. payton is washed up. white chocolate is unreliable. posey is overrated. cant play as a team blah blah blah..."

screw all the naysayers!

MIAMI HEAT ARE THE CHAMPS MOFOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You couldn't say all of this while you were out of town?? :P