Clubplanet Nightlife Community

pod, please instate a guideline...

Guest Adam Singer

Guest Adam Singer

that deletes threads/ban people that ask for dj's to be booked - half the time its someone with 2 posts who is clearly just drumming up PR for said artist, and this isnt a newspaper

the rest of the time its the artists best friend or someone who thinks said artist is the best thing to happen to EDM since the 303 because they have listened to that artists cd too many times on too many drugs, and in reality (most of the time) they suck

but overall no one cares, its taking up forum space, and that artist isnt going to be booked anyway

thanks, lets not let this place look more like TRL than it already does

Guest pod

I don't mind when someone legitimately asks for an artist to play in their city. What irks me is when people get crafty about it.

Guest Adam Singer

dude you really do complain a lot.

It's called lack of testosterone.

oh my gosh!...

ive been wrong all this years - i will stop reading, voicing my opinion, being an artist and an entrepreneur and instead go to the gym, watch sports and act like a dumbass and agree with everyone else on everything

it's a fucking messageboard ill voice whatever i please

Guest lyrik

oh my gosh!...

ive been wrong all this years - i will stop reading, voicing my opinion, being an artist and an entrepreneur and instead go to the gym, watch sports and act like a dumbass and agree with everyone else on everything

well shooot - its about friggin' time!

Guest Mattivi

oh my gosh!...

it's a fucking messageboard ill voice whatever i please

why are you even on cooljunkie? sounds like you would be better off joining some think tank or book club, so you can impress everyone with your superior intellect. yeah bro your just so much smarter than us, and god damn are you special!!! ::)

Guest LeVeL

I agree with Adam, that this has to be implemented into the guidelines..every day or so you got someone who post.. "Somone Needs to Book DJ bla,bla,bla" .

Eventually some people agree and some people dont and its great conversation on the furm and all but then every member on cooljunkie starts posting the Dj that they believe is better suited for Club XYZ and eventually you got people who post 10 or 12 different Djs that they think is better than the usual suspects that get booked here.

So what happens after all that hoopla is that Pod, " The Moderator" come into the equation and just says it like it is. And its been said again and again but thread keep getting started and the same thing keeps on happening.

So in my opinion in order for some of us to not go through it it should be implemented. Eventually the Clubs aren't going to book those Dj's anyways and promoters in Miami are too comfortable with the guys being booked.

So people out there with your Dj wishlist in mind just give up and download a Dj set from those Dj's, Pump up the volume in your stereo or in your car and get your Dj fix that way and pretend that they are playing in your favorite club in Miami.

Because obviously those guys are not going to be booked.. :-\

Guest obby

yeah bro your just so much smarter than us, and god damn are you special!!! ::)

He is smarter than you know. Extremely musically talented too. EXTREMELY!!!!!

Guest musicalmissionary

its taking up forum space, and that artist isnt going to be booked anyway

... because messageboard real estate is just so precious and hard to come by...

Guest james stratus

This is a whiney thread Adam, but you knew that when you posted it. But so are all the book x, x, and z DJ threads. How about just making an official sticky "What DJ would you like to see" thread with guidelines like one DJ per post and no reposts. Have it in one place and be done with it so we don't have 10,000 differnt ones.

BTW

Go Venture Brothers!

Guest teabag

it doesn't bother me to see such promotions..where else would you promote a dj performance or hype a style...when I log in to cooljunkie I expect to see, read, debate and laugh at djs sets, style and as Saleen has mentioned so boldly taste of beer as methods of payments.... :P