Clubplanet Nightlife Community

'500 WMDs Found in Iraq' (June 2006)

Guest obby

Guest trancepriest

"Since 2003' date=' coalition forces have recovered approximately 500 weapons munitions which contain degraded mustard or sarin nerve agent."

Since 2003?? So, while a bunch of you were running your traps about "where's the WMD's? There's no WMD's, Bush lied, blah, blah, blah", they really WERE finding WMD's. I always said, you can't judge things like this until way down the road. History will ultimately decide.

[/quote']

;D LOL... Slammin' Shaun is pretty funny. Classical example of why we are in a losing war. After all this is the party that found yellow cake in Niger... and can invent a nuclear weapons program out of a purchase of aluminum tubing... mobile weapons labs out of donkey push carts. This is also the party that believed Syria/Iran received all the deadly Weapons of Mass Destruction.... some type of secret shipment. Saddam hussein had tons and tons of deadly never agents... he was such a danger to the world... but I guess in the end he really loved America. Because when we invaded his country... he said... no way i'm going to release those tons and tons of deadly nerve agents on my friends... I Love America. So he destroyed his mobile weapons labs... so we would have a safe invasion of Iraq.

Hey lets link everyone to the text of Colin Powell's speech:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/Iraq/Story/0,,889531,00.html

1. "Ladies and gentlemen, these are not assertions. These are facts, corroborated by many sources, some of them sources of the intelligence services of other countries." --- Colin Powell speech at the UN

::) Ladies and gentlemen, these are lies and pure lies.

2. "My colleagues, every statement I make today is backed up by sources, solid sources. These are not assertions. What we're giving you are facts and conclusions based on solid intelligence. I will cite some examples, and these are from human sources." --- Colin Powell speech at the UN

::) Lying bastard.

3. "Iraq declared 8,500 liters of anthrax, but UNSCOM estimates that Saddam Hussein could have produced 25,000 liters. If concentrated into this dry form, this amount would be enough to fill tens upon tens upon tens of thousands of teaspoons. And Saddam Hussein has not verifiably accounted for even one teaspoon-full of this deadly material." --- Colin Powell speech at the UN

::) Fucking lies.... deception of the American people.

4. "And that is my third point. And it is key. The Iraqis have never accounted for all of the biological weapons they admitted they had and we know they had. They have never accounted for all the organic material used to make them. And they have not accounted for many of the weapons filled with these agents such as there are 400 bombs. This is evidence, not conjecture. This is true. This is all well-documented." --- Colin Powell speech at the UN

::) Lying fucking bastards. Now here comes the lying fucking republicans again. Talking about Mustard and onions as weapons of mass destruction. What happened to the Ballistic missiles, tons of biological weapons agents that can kill thousands and thousands of people? What happened to the VX gas and the nuclear weapons program?

5. "Saddam Hussein is determined to get his hands on a nuclear bomb. He is so determined that he has made repeated covert attempts to acquire high-specification aluminum tubes from 11 different countries, even after inspections resumed." --- Colin Powell speech at the UN

::) Aluminum tubes.... lies.

What happened to the unmanned aerial behicles with spraying devices.. why didn't he use them against us? Saddam Hussein was suppose to be this evil genius with all these evil weapons of mass destruction... VX, Anthrax and Botulin.... yet still we haven't found a drop of that stuff.

Now you guys come on here talking about degraded mustard thats ineffective... is that a Weapon of Mass Destruction? We've already heard enough lies. We are sick and tired of it. you used to talk about how we are building schools and teaching the savage Iraqi's... you don't talk about that anymore... you don't talk one bit of how we are supposedly helping the Iraqi's. The word out there is that Iraq is turning into a Sharia law state. Women are being repressed now.... they are not going to universities like when Saddam Hussein was in power... rigid social codes are being enforced... is this the type of American democracy you guys dreamed of? Don't let the revisionist republicans fool you.. wake me up when you guys find some long range ballistic missiles, VX, Anthrax, botulin and nuclear weapons facilities.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest swirlundergrounder

^^DUDE BUT DIDN"T THEY FIND THOSE NUCLEAR FACILITIES??? DIDN'T COLIN POWELL PRESENT SATELLITE IMAGERY OF THESE PLANTS??

Isn't that why we went to war in the first place?

Or are we allowed to call it a war since there was never any formal declaration of war??

Whatever. Let the Republicans on here who are all somehow 'bi products of the Military Industrial Complex' keep saying to all of us and believing that all is good in Iraq and the situation is under conrtol over there... LOL

Let them keep believing that 25 year old rusty mustard gas shells are the smoking gun that we've been looking for..

If I rememebr correctly rusty guns don't work... So how could they be smoking guns??? LOL

Guest jamu

They believe that by constantly switching the truth around they can keep support to continue to push their unhealthy agenda in this country. While using cheap psychology in their speeches, and blowing things way out of proportion.

We build schools, police departments, fire departments, and establish new goverments. HELLO PEOPLE THEY ALREADY HAD THAT BEFORE WE WENT IN THERE!!!! AND THEY DIDN"T HAVE ANY AGENDA WITH THE US NOR THE CAPITOL TO DO ANYTHING.

Like I always say supporting the Bush Administration is like supporting the NAZI party in the US. And Shuan history is already telling us but people that support the Republican Administration do know enough about history or about whats going on to really agure in history. (That is not you, but ALOT ALOT ALOT OF OTHER PEOPLE Supporting Bushes actions.)

The last words that Tenet should have spoken before stepping down should have been "ETU BRUTUS".

Guest Mattivi

i hope comparing the bush adminstration to nazis' was hyperbolic, otherwise a pretty irresponisble statement on your part. honestly think about it. not defending bush, but the man is not evil.

Guest swirlundergrounder

i hope comparing the bush adminstration to nazis' was hyperbolic, otherwise a pretty irresponisble statement on your part. honestly think about it. not defending bush, but the man is not evil.

I have to agree with that. I would probably like GW on a personal come over and have a BBQ level. But when it came to international policy then well you know.... I'm to buzzed right now to say.. :P

Guest jamu

You honestly think the man is not evil? You think that It is not responsible to call him nothing short of evil. The man LIED to the American people. He JUST OUTRIGHT LIED. And is costing American LIVES EVERY SINGLE DAY. And then has the Audacity to say that it was about keeping America safe when he knew that America was Safe from Iraq, and there were never terrorists in Iraq. And Saddam Hussien had no power no money or ability to attack us. Iraq was never a threat. He has killed Americans, innocent Americans and continues to do so every single day that we are in Iraq. On top of that he killed 1,000's of Iraqi men, women, and children during the War in Iraq. Again knowing that he had no reason to attack Iraq... having lied about Iraq. Mass Muder in my eyes is still a crime in my eye.

Ironically enough we have done that which Iraq did to Kuwait. Isn't irony funny. To think we went to war originally because Iraqi invaded Kuwait, and now we have invaded Iraq. I am sure you partiotism prevents you form seeing the fact that our agressive act is not better then that of what Saddam Hussien did.

Guest swirlundergrounder

You honestly think the man is not evil? You think that It is not responsible to call him nothing short of evil. The man LIED to the American people. He JUST OUTRIGHT LIED. And is costing American LIVES EVERY SINGLE DAY. And then has the Audacity to say that it was about keeping America safe when he knew that America was Safe from Iraq, and there were never terrorists in Iraq. And Saddam Hussien had no power no money or ability to attack us. Iraq was never a threat. He has killed Americans, innocent Americans and continues to do so every single day that we are in Iraq. On top of that he killed 1,000's of Iraqi men, women, and children during the War in Iraq. Again knowing that he had no reason to attack Iraq... having lied about Iraq. Mass Muder in my eyes is still a crime in my eye.

Ironically enough we have done that which Iraq did to Kuwait. Isn't irony funny. To think we went to war originally because Iraqi invaded Kuwait, and now we have invaded Iraq. I am sure you partiotism prevents you form seeing the fact that our agressive act is not better then that of what Saddam Hussien did.

OK he's evil...I don't know what I was thinking..LOL

Guest jamu

You honestly think the man is not evil? You think that It is not responsible to call him nothing short of evil. The man LIED to the American people. He JUST OUTRIGHT LIED. And is costing American LIVES EVERY SINGLE DAY. And then has the Audacity to say that it was about keeping America safe when he knew that America was Safe from Iraq' date=' and there were never terrorists in Iraq. And Saddam Hussien had no power no money or ability to attack us. Iraq was never a threat. He has killed Americans, innocent Americans and continues to do so every single day that we are in Iraq. On top of that he killed 1,000's of Iraqi men, women, and children during the War in Iraq. Again knowing that he had no reason to attack Iraq... having lied about Iraq. Mass Muder in my eyes is still a crime in my eye.

[/quote']OK he's evil...I don't know what I was thinking..LOL

Terry u funny.... ;D

Guest teabag

"Since 2003' date=' coalition forces have recovered approximately 500 weapons munitions which contain degraded mustard or sarin nerve agent."

Since 2003?? So, while a bunch of you were running your traps about "where's the WMD's? There's no WMD's, Bush lied, blah, blah, blah", they really WERE finding WMD's. I always said, you can't judge things like this until way down the road. History will ultimately decide.

[/quote']

Are you serious? is this redemption? the tables have turned now for a while and the lies are more evident every day. Keep watching fox.

Guest teabag

[quote author=DM citizen

I understand the concept between the lines of fighting a war against our enemies on foreign soil away from America...as we have promted Alquaida to act in Irak instead of our soil....better there than here....that do not make it right...irak's civil population is never going to forget this

???

How lost is this guy?

At least he knows good music. DM rocks!!!!!

Your arguments are so weak; I dont even bother. Inform yourself...you are living in a fantasy world...where you are being spoon fed. Think on your own.

Guest drlogic

Attn: all you umpa-lumpa, mental midget, America-hate'n "neener-neeners"

October 1998: Senate Democrats Signed Letter

Urging Clinton to Attack Saddam Over WMDs!

June 5, 2003

Before you even read this piece, I want you to open a new e-mail and send the link to everyone in your address book. Yes, it's that big - and it's the kind of news you never would have heard about without the so-called new media. I've posted here a letter from the Senate Committee on Armed Services to President Bill Clinton on October 9, 1998. It reminds the president of the February resolution authorizing military force if Saddam failed to comply with UN Security Council resolutions "concerning the disclosure and destruction of Iraq's weapons of mass destruction."

The letter concludes: "[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs." You can see who signed the letter in the attacked copy, but among them are the following Senate Democrats: Levin, Lieberman, Lautenberg, Dodd, Kerrey, Feinstein, Mikulski, Daschle, Breaux, Johnson, Inouye, Landrieu, Ford and Kerry.

I guess this letter has to be a forgery - either that or the senators who signed the letter must be lying because Clinton wanted to bomb Iraq to distract from impeachment. If you liberals are to be consistent on this, that's what you have to say. This letter doesn't leave a grain of doubt (neither do Clinton's speeches from the era, which we've posted here), as to whether or not Saddam had and sought these weapons. Many of these same people are out there mindlessly parroting the mantra that President Bush lied about WMDs, made up intelligence data and dragged the nation into war under false pretenses.

Yet they are on record urging the use of force based on what? The very intelligence data they now say is total B.S. manufactured by the White House! Not one of them called it a fake at the time. In fact, they were ready to go to war because the information on Saddam's weapons scared the quorum out of them. You would not be told this before the EIB Network came along, and started doing the job the mainstream press used to do in the old days. The left thinks they can still get away with burying the past and changing what they believe from one day to the next, because they have all the news sources in their back pocket. But they can't - not anymore, not with us here.

View a Copy of the Document: http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/gen/Document.jpg

Text Of Clinton Statement On Iraq: http://www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/1998/02/17/transcripts/clinton.iraq/

Clinton demands total access for U.N. arms inspectors: http://www.cnn.com/WORLD/9802/17/iraq.clinton/

HAHAHAHAHA!

GET SUM! BOO-YA!!!! CHUPA!!!!!

BOMBLATCH!!!!!

Saca la cabilla que no aguanto mas, koo-koo cha-cha,,koo-koo cha-cha.......

LOL

U guys really are pathetic! The "haters" (i mean)......Insignifigant does not even begin to describe you guys. Thank God the adults are running this country.....Although...I wish you would keep it up..I want more. The more you guys babble your Michael Moore crap, the easier you make it for Repz. in Washington.....So, by all mean,,,,,,,PREACH ON, BRUTHA'S....PREACH ON......

LOL

Da-da-da,,,,,I wear a helmet and don't even play football....

Which way did he go George? Which way did he go? I want to love him and squeeze him.....LOL

Guest jamu

Bombing Iraq and maintaining a no fly zone is one thing. Going to all out war is another dude. I don't see why you are so proud to have found something that we all knew. Clinton sought to bomb Iraq for not complying with UN regulations.... so.... He didn't make a declaration of war from anything I read. Insted he stated that he would continue to make sure and enforce the no fly zone and continue persuing inspections. Ahh so I really don't see the big point in this article... does anyone else? Maybe I am wrong but mainting inspections that would have concluded that there were no WMD's as opposed to going to war with Iraq would have been a much better option for all of those that lost family and friends in a war that could have been avoided by continuing to peruse a UN policy of searching for distructive materials. It would have also given us credibility in persuing aggressive actions against Iran which has piled tons of WMD's and is an active threat to the region and the US. Its a shame that that people don't understand the diffference between War and Aggressive Action. Oh and by the way the head of the CIA told Bush and Clinton that the intelligence was faulty at best. Clinton didn't go to War, Bush did.

Guest swirlundergrounder

Bombing Iraq and maintaining a no fly zone is one thing. Going to all out war is another dude. I don't see why you are so proud to have found something that we all knew. Clinton sought to bomb Iraq for not complying with UN regulations.... so.... He didn't make a declaration of war from anything I read. Insted he stated that he would continue to make sure and enforce the no fly zone and continue persuing inspections. Ahh so I really don't see the big point in this article... does anyone else? Maybe I am wrong but mainting inspections that would have concluded that there were no WMD's as opposed to going to war with Iraq would have been a much better option for all of those that lost family and friends in a war that could have been avoided by continuing to peruse a UN policy of searching for distructive materials. It would have also given us credibility in persuing aggressive actions against Iran which has piled tons of WMD's and is an active threat to the region and the US. Its a shame that that people don't understand the diffference between War and Aggressive Action. Oh and by the way the head of the CIA told Bush and Clinton that the intelligence was faulty at best. Clinton didn't go to War, Bush did.

Ouch..Someone just got owned........!!

Guest obby

Maybe I am wrong but mainting inspections that would have concluded that there were no WMD's as opposed to going to war with Iraq would have been a much better option

All these resolutions signed and defaulted by Saddam and yet you would have given him another chance? You have a good heart my friend but man I can only imagine how many people are taking advantage of you. Man I wish I had parents, teachers, girlfrend and bosses with your mentality.

I would have gotten away with EVERYTHING!

http://www.state.gov/p/nea/rls/01fs/14906.htm

Saddam Hussein's Defiance of United Nations Resolutions

Saddam Hussein has repeatedly violated seventeen United Nations Security Council Resolutions (UNSCRs) designed to ensure that Iraq does not pose a threat to international peace and security. In addition to these repeated violations, he has tried, over the past decade, to circumvent UN economic sanctions against Iraq, which are reflected in a number of other resolutions. As noted in the resolutions, Saddam Hussein was required to fulfill many obligations beyond the withdrawal of Iraqi forces from Kuwait. Specifically, Saddam Hussein was required to, among other things: allow international weapons inspectors to oversee the destruction of his weapons of mass destruction; not develop new weapons of mass destruction; destroy all of his ballistic missiles with a range greater than 150 kilometers; stop support for terrorism and prevent terrorist organizations from operating within Iraq; help account for missing Kuwaitis and other individuals; return stolen Kuwaiti property and bear financial liability for damage from the Gulf War; and he was required to end his repression of the Iraqi people. Saddam Hussein has repeatedly violated each of the following resolutions:

UNSCR 1441 - November 8, 2002

Called for the immediate and complete disarmament of Iraq and its prohibited weapons.

Iraq must provide UNMOVIC and the IAEA full access to Iraqi facilities, individuals, means of transportation, and documents.

States that the Security Council has repeatedly warned Iraq and that it will face serious consequences as a result of its continued violations of its obligations.

UNSCR 1284 - December 17, 1999

Created the United Nations Monitoring, Verification and Inspections Commission (UNMOVIC) to replace previous weapon inspection team (UNSCOM).

Iraq must allow UNMOVIC "immediate, unconditional and unrestricted access" to Iraqi officials and facilities.

Iraq must fulfill its commitment to return Gulf War prisoners.

Calls on Iraq to distribute humanitarian goods and medical supplies to its people and address the needs of vulnerable Iraqis without discrimination.

UNSCR 1205 - November 5, 1998

"Condemns the decision by Iraq of 31 October 1998 to cease cooperation" with UN inspectors as "a flagrant violation" of UNSCR 687 and other resolutions.

Iraq must provide "immediate, complete and unconditional cooperation" with UN and IAEA inspectors.

UNSCR 1194 - September 9, 1998

"Condemns the decision by Iraq of 5 August 1998 to suspend cooperation with" UN and IAEA inspectors, which constitutes "a totally unacceptable contravention" of its obligations under UNSCR 687, 707, 715, 1060, 1115, and 1154.

Iraq must cooperate fully with UN and IAEA weapons inspectors, and allow immediate, unconditional and unrestricted access.

UNSCR 1154 - March 2, 1998

Iraq must cooperate fully with UN and IAEA weapons inspectors and allow immediate, unconditional and unrestricted access, and notes that any violation would have the "severest consequences for Iraq."

UNSCR 1137 - November 12, 1997

"Condemns the continued violations by Iraq" of previous UN resolutions, including its "implicit threat to the safety of" aircraft operated by UN inspectors and its tampering with UN inspector monitoring equipment.

Reaffirms Iraq's responsibility to ensure the safety of UN inspectors.

Iraq must cooperate fully with UN weapons inspectors and allow immediate, unconditional and unrestricted access.

Guest obby

UNSCR 1134 - October 23, 1997

"Condemns repeated refusal of Iraqi authorities to allow access" to UN inspectors, which constitutes a "flagrant violation" of UNSCR 687, 707, 715, and 1060.

Iraq must cooperate fully with UN weapons inspectors and allow immediate, unconditional and unrestricted access.

Iraq must give immediate, unconditional and unrestricted access to Iraqi officials whom UN inspectors want to interview.

UNSCR 1115 - June 21, 1997

"Condemns repeated refusal of Iraqi authorities to allow access" to UN inspectors, which constitutes a "clear and flagrant violation" of UNSCR 687, 707, 715, and 1060.

Iraq must give immediate, unconditional and unrestricted access to Iraqi officials whom UN inspectors want to interview.

UNSCR 1060 - June 12, 1996

"Deplores" Iraq's refusal to allow access to UN inspectors and Iraq's "clear violations" of previous UN resolutions.

UNSCR 1051 - March 27, 1996

Iraq must report shipments of dual-use items related to weapons of mass destruction to the UN and IAEA.

Iraq must cooperate fully with UN and IAEA inspectors and allow immediate, unconditional and unrestricted access.

UNSCR 949 - October 15, 1994

"Condemns" Iraq's recent military deployments toward Kuwait.

Iraq must not utilize its military or other forces in a hostile manner to threaten its neighbors or UN operations in Iraq.

Iraq must cooperate fully with UN weapons inspectors.

Iraq must not enhance its military capability in southern Iraq.

UNSCR 715 - October 11, 1991

Iraq must cooperate fully with UN and IAEA inspectors.

UNSCR 707 - August 15, 1991

"Condemns" Iraq's "serious violation" of UNSCR 687.

"Further condemns" Iraq's noncompliance with IAEA and its obligations under the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty.

Iraq must halt nuclear activities of all kinds until the Security Council deems Iraq in full compliance.

Iraq must make a full, final and complete disclosure of all aspects of its weapons of mass destruction and missile programs.

Iraq must allow UN and IAEA inspectors immediate, unconditional and unrestricted access.

Iraq must cease attempts to conceal or move weapons of mass destruction, and related materials and facilities.

Iraq must allow UN and IAEA inspectors to conduct inspection flights throughout Iraq.

Iraq must provide transportation, medical and logistical support for UN and IAEA inspectors.

Guest obby

UNSCR 688 - April 5, 1991

"Condemns" repression of Iraqi civilian population, "the consequences of which threaten international peace and security."

Iraq must immediately end repression of its civilian population.

Iraq must allow immediate access to international humanitarian organizations to those in need of assistance.

UNSCR 687 - April 3, 1991

Iraq must "unconditionally accept" the destruction, removal or rendering harmless "under international supervision" of all "chemical and biological weapons and all stocks of agents and all related subsystems and components and all research, development, support and manufacturing facilities."

Iraq must "unconditionally agree not to acquire or develop nuclear weapons or nuclear-weapons-usable material" or any research, development or manufacturing facilities.

Iraq must "unconditionally accept" the destruction, removal or rendering harmless "under international supervision" of all "ballistic missiles with a range greater than 150 KM and related major parts and repair and production facilities."

Iraq must not "use, develop, construct or acquire" any weapons of mass destruction.

Iraq must reaffirm its obligations under the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty.

Creates the United Nations Special Commission (UNSCOM) to verify the elimination of Iraq's chemical and biological weapons programs and mandated that the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) verify elimination of Iraq's nuclear weapons program.

Iraq must declare fully its weapons of mass destruction programs.

Iraq must not commit or support terrorism, or allow terrorist organizations to operate in Iraq.

Iraq must cooperate in accounting for the missing and dead Kuwaitis and others.

Iraq must return Kuwaiti property seized during the Gulf War.

UNSCR 686 - March 2, 1991

Iraq must release prisoners detained during the Gulf War.

Iraq must return Kuwaiti property seized during the Gulf War.

Iraq must accept liability under international law for damages from its illegal invasion of Kuwait.

UNSCR 678 - November 29, 1990

Iraq must comply fully with UNSCR 660 (regarding Iraq's illegal invasion of Kuwait) "and all subsequent relevant resolutions."

Authorizes UN Member States "to use all necessary means to uphold and implement resolution 660 and all subsequent relevant resolutions and to restore international peace and security in the area."

Complete Index of UN Security Council Resolutions

Additional UN Security Council Statements

In addition to the legally binding UNSCRs, the UN Security Council has also issued at least 30 statements from the President of the UN Security Council regarding Saddam Hussein's continued violations of UNSCRs. The index for UNSC Presidential Statements is on the UN website. The list of statements includes:

UN Security Council Presidential Statement, June 28, 1991

UN Security Council Presidential Statement, February 5, 1992

UN Security Council Presidential Statement, February 19, 1992

UN Security Council Presidential Statement, February 28, 1992

UN Security Council Presidential Statement, March 6, 1992

UN Security Council Presidential Statement, March 11, 1992

UN Security Council Presidential Statement, March 12, 1992

UN Security Council Presidential Statement, April 10, 1992

UN Security Council Presidential Statement, June 17, 1992

UN Security Council Presidential Statement, July 6, 1992

UN Security Council Presidential Statement, September 2, 1992

UN Security Council Presidential Statement, November 23, 1992

UN Security Council Presidential Statement, November 24, 1992

UN Security Council Presidential Statement, January 8, 1993

UN Security Council Presidential Statement, January 11, 1993

UN Security Council Presidential Statement, June 18, 1993

UN Security Council Presidential Statement, June 28, 1993

UN Security Council Presidential Statement, November 23, 1993

UN Security Council Presidential Statement, October 8, 1994

UN Security Council Presidential Statement, March 19, 1996

UN Security Council Presidential Statement, June 14, 1996

UN Security Council Presidential Statement, August 23, 1996

UN Security Council Presidential Statement, December 30, 1996

UN Security Council Presidential Statement, June 13, 1997

UN Security Council Presidential Statement, October 29, 1997

UN Security Council Presidential Statement, November 13, 1997

UN Security Council Presidential Statement, December 3, 1997

UN Security Council Presidential Statement, December 22, 1997

UN Security Council Presidential Statement, January 14, 1998

Guest obby

This list is an informal compilation of selected United Nations documents on issues related to the UN Special Commission (UNSCOM). The focus is on recent documents as well as some of the earlier basic texts that lay down UNSCOM's basic rights and Iraq's obligations. The "titles" given to the documents in this list are only informal descriptions designed to describe the main points of interest from Special Commission's point of view.

http://www.un.org/Depts/unscom/unscmdoc.htm

Guest drlogic

typical,,,,first start by claiming it was all lies,,,then when the "lie" accusation gets nuked,,,,move on to another issue...and so on,,and so on................

liberals are a pisser!

so, Now that the "Bush lied" issue is squashed.... umm????

now, what next? I'm shootin' from da' hip!

LOL