Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nic Fanciulli and OG this Saturday @ SPACE

Guest spinderella7713

Guest Belgian Kat

I'm getting my pretty little ass ready soon, I yet have to have a bad night at Space so I'm not worried thanks for the info ;)

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest spinderella7713

I hope everyone who went to SPACE had a wonderful time!!! Nic was amazing...him and Oscar really do eachother justice when they start tag teaming. What a night!! 8)

Guest slamminshaun

That's 2 weekends in a row at space for me....you won't see me back for a while. Main room set was pretty sick...it was my first time ever hearing Nic and I was pretty happy with what I got. No Kryo the whole night? WTF? I feel like I was cheated...

Guest Belgian Kat

Wow what a night!!! Same here, first time I heard Nic and I fell in love with his style immediately, I'm hooked, he's my new favorite DJ! :P

When OG and Nic got together, it was sick! Can't remember having such a good time in Space in a while. Went last week for PVD and that was lame compared to last night , left at 5:30, didn't want to leave but I don't like seeing the sun when I leave, so home I went.

Spinderella, thanks for everything, truly an amazing night, can't wait until Nic returns! A 10 for me!

Guest ramon

way too many shots .. thanks nic. see you soon.

bad clock in the main room

mpx309 in the main room

techno anyone?

Guest miamilawdj04

My first time seeing Nic as well---VERY impressed. It was an awesome time, going to have to pick up one of his cd's i think. I too was disappointed in the lack of KRYRO---i hope they fixed it if it was broken, because i'm actually headed back tonight for ARMIN---2 nights in a row of space--i'm going to need hospitalization probably. haha.

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

the patio was outt hand!!! i wasnt feeling the main room so much, the transitions and tag teaming from oscars banging tribal to nics electro funk werent going so well together. The pato....wow. nic and cedric play so well together. nastiness all around.

Thank you K for everything. much appreciated.

Guest Belgian Kat

I was looking online for his cd, heard some previews, but it compared nothing that was at Space last night. They should make a Live at Space CD with OG and Nic from last night!!!

Guest Belgian Kat

Your rock! I was actually very tempted going tonight, but since I have a 9:00 big meeting, I decided it wasn't such a good idea.

Any Nic fans that can recommend some good cds of him?

Guest Major

Renaissance presents Nic Fanciulli: 2 cd compilation,released late last year. first cd is a smooth journey through downtempo house feat: Phonique,Sandy Rivera & James talk.. it picks up a little pace towards the end. Second cd is more banging with current club flavour,quirky,techy,electro house.. Feat: Soul Mekanik,Paolo Mojo,Booka Shade and couple of his own tracks. Overall it's quite good, its his only mix on the market.

I would try to get a used a used copy on Amazon or ebay for no more than $10.00 The shops in Sobe will try to rip you for an easy $30.00...

Guest ramon

I hate being Critical BUT

That Remix of Erotic Discourse should be illegal, whatever funky green dogs vocal was on that IS WRONG

I could deal wit Snap - Got The Power but those two pretty much back to back.....

OMG There is not enough Jack Daniels in space to listen to that.

Funky Green Dogs - Fired Up. I think the songs compliment each other very well. Nic also played Audiojack's remix of Erotic Discourse. :)

Guest ddg

Renaissance presents Nic Fanciulli: 2 cd compilation,released late last year. first cd is a smooth journey through downtempo house feat: Phonique,Sandy Rivera & James talk.. it picks up a little pace towards the end. Second cd is more banging with current club flavour,quirky,techy,electro house.. Feat: Soul Mekanik,Paolo Mojo,Booka Shade and couple of his own tracks. Overall it's quite good, its his only mix on the market.

I would try to get a used a used copy on Amazon or ebay for no more than $10.00 The shops in Sobe will try to rip you for an easy $30.00...

he did a mixmag cd that you can find if you look around...pretty good..

Guest bootstah

the patio was outta control and it was effin HOT!!! I mean seriously it was so hot I was burning up, glad they moved the party inside. Choons were sick and Nic was brilliant. Nic and Cedric are just plain nasty when they tag team, eeeeeeeek!

Fun times 8)

Guest Major

Yea, i remember 'Mixmag Live' floating around like 3 years ago... never heard it though. who's lifting 'The Jules Rimet'?

Guest ddg

Yea, i remember 'Mixmag Live' floating around like 3 years ago... never heard it though. who's lifting 'The Jules Rimet'?

gotta go with alemania..or the germans in english.. ;)

mixmag cd is pretty dope..

Guest Devilicious

I had such a good time on Saturday! I was feeling the tunes much more when Nic was playing alone... I prefer either by himself to both together actually. I am not the raver I used to be... I had to leave before the sun came up. Too effin hot and too many shots.

Guest RzO

nics set in the mainroom was the his best ive heard from him in that room as of yet, twisted beats with sprinkles of techno all around, audiojack rmx of erotic discourse, eric prydz rmx of a bit patchy, and the monster of a track, chiapet-westworld(skylark rmx) that was a great surprise by nic! the new mainroom booth is dope i thought, it was cool to chill up there with the regular nico groupie crowd, lol u know who u are! as for the terrace, nic was playing great but this miami summer heat and the terrace dont mix well, by about 9 am i got sick and ended up having to leave since at that time they were still playing hip hop in the loft so that wasnt a choice for me to try and sit for a minute, believe me i tried but that shit is like nails on a chalkboard to me...im glad to hear the shananagins ensued in the loft for the remainder of the morning. good to see all the peeps, harold and renzo as always, and ramon, u were going crazy upstairs, it was fun to see u having such a blast! till next time, (i really cant wait for the summer to end so it can be that perfect terrace weather again!!)

Guest ramon

I had such a good time on Saturday! I was feeling the tunes much more when Nic was playing alone... I prefer either by himself to both together actually. I am not the raver I used to be... I had to leave before the sun came up. Too effin hot and too many shots.

too many shots sums up the night for me too.

::) hmm lol

track of the night "man with guitar"

Guest ramon

::) hmm lol

track of the night "man with guitar"

no no it was bad clock.