Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**Space hotties**

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pod

I'd say so. The most I do is adjust for dodgy lighting conditions, which were aplenty this weekend. I hate overcast days.

Guest lulamishka
There's nothing "beautiful" or "gorgeous" about that girl... those boobs are far too fake to be attractive IMO

+1

Guest sobe2004

There is rarely a chich above a 7 in SPACE . . . All the hotties are at MYNTSUITESNATCHMANSIONPRIVE . . .

I'd say so. The most I do is adjust for dodgy lighting conditions, which were aplenty this weekend. I hate overcast days.

the airbrush post wasnt intended towards your pictures, it was just a general statement - for example Vida Guerra, she's your below average cuban miami chick but "some" people still think she's the bomb.

ouch u guys are harsh. just give the girl some credit- shes a very cute girl and has a nice figure. it doesnt matter if her rack is fake or not- shes looks good, enough said.

Thank you!!

Jealousy is not a pretty thing people.

And besides, the pic does not even do her justice. Not even close. I guess you had to be there.

Guest swirlundergrounder

*sigh*

Where's Michael with his home-grown Russian hotties? There's nothing "beautiful" or "gorgeous" about that girl... those boobs are far too fake to be attractive IMO

Yeah I agree. Micheal Heaven needs to post some more pics of the 'From Russia With Love Chicas'....

My girl is half Russian!! ;D ;D ;D

Guest swirlundergrounder

ouch u guys are harsh. just give the girl some credit- shes a very cute girl and has a nice figure. it doesnt matter if her rack is fake or not- shes looks good, enough said.

no doubt

some other ones i found on here...

049.jpg

054.jpg

065.jpg

028.jpg

072.jpg

and for the ladies...

020.jpg

Cuz i made this thread bitches - yea i said it!

:P 8) ;)

Picture #1 takes the cake out of all of these...

*sigh*

Where's Michael with his home-grown Russian hotties? There's nothing "beautiful" or "gorgeous" about that girl... those boobs are far too fake to be attractive IMO

Micheal Heaven needs to post some more pics of the 'From Russia With Love Chicas'....

Those pictures are not allowed in this thread unless they were taken at Club Space the one in Downtown Miami, FL - US of A...

Guest swirlundergrounder

*sigh*

Micheal Heaven needs to post some more pics of the 'From Russia With Love Chicas'....

Those pictures are not allowed in this thread unless they were taken at Club Space the one in Downtown Miami, FL - US of A...

Calling all thread jackers!! Time to jack this shit up!! :P

Guest Devilicious

she looks good, your opinion.

It's none of my business what she does with her body... she has my respect for doing what she wants and making herself happy. That doesn't mean I have to think she looks good... personally I don't think that she looks beautiful.

The first 3 pics Diogo posted today... beautiful girls

Guest Cosmigonon

nice thread. but why limit it to space only IMHO gryphon, Glass and amika's hip hop crowd have some serious hotties

Because that's the name of the thread. You're free to make your own thread with pics of those clubs...

Guest teabag

There is rarely a chich above a 7 in SPACE . . . All the hotties are at MYNTSUITESNATCHMANSIONPRIVE . . .

I agree 100% space is for the music not the beautiful women...

ZOL_3540.jpg

ZOL_2592.jpg

ZOL_2541.jpg

ZOL_0796.jpg

ZOL_1921.jpg

Include glass and the victor hotel on thurdays...best looking women in Miami

DSC_2196.jpg

DSC_6763.jpg

DSC_8163.jpg

(Credit Michael capponi's website)

Guest guyman1966

My god, what the fuck is wrong with you losers??????? That chick is 100% tits... She's busted big time...

I don't think you'd object if she threw herself on you.

For sure, but come on she's not super hot, she's do able, but that's about it.. I wouldn't be seen with her in public..

I've seen you with worse in public.