Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**Space hotties**

Guest pod

There's the "board" filter and then there's real life. I'd dare to say all her detractors (male and girls who go that way) wouldn't pass up a chance if she offered. I can understand a critique, but to say you wouldn't hit it is laughable.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LeVeL

There's the "board" filter and then there's real life. I'd dare to say all her detractors (male and girls who go that way) wouldn't pass up a chance if she offered. I can understand a critique, but to say you wouldn't hit it is laughable.

Which chick your talking about Pod?

Guest LorenaTech

Oh totally!! Id have my doubts about those on here that say they'd pass that up :-*

Guest teabag

space is mostly populated by dirtbags and skazzle bags nowadays.....

Skazzle bags LOL!!! I wouldn't say that's too much...is just that a "space hotties" thread is a far stretch of imagination...

There are so many incredible looking women day in and out in south beach clubs..is mind bogling...Pod I wouldn't say that only millionaires hang at these places...I'm certainly not one....I like to spend a pretty coin when the ocassion calls for it...but in the end the money-spent to satisfaction ratio is considerable more rewarding at least for me.

I know this website caters to a different crowd..and that's obvious even on the advertisers and the lack of promotion by upscale locations...but those places are also very fun and always packed with a better women to men ratio....plus these girls in general look much better and dress like they are actually going out not just to get a movie in blockbuster....

Guest pod

We cater to upscale venues. I'd dare to say Pearl, Nikki, and BED would qualify as such :).

Well it isn't only millionaires who hang at upscale venues, obviously. You also get the crew who blow their entire paycheck, and tourists who save up to go. To each his own though. Even when I was just a guy out on the town and not shooting, I never really felt welcome in an upscale venue, perhaps because I myself am not upscale in the least. Even if I was of the upscale tax bracket, I probably wouldn't be upscale since I consider being trendy and fashionable a waste of brainpower. But that's me.

Clubs like Space, Pawn Shop, and parties like Local Celeb, I feel at home at, people are just out to have a good time and party, and aren't worried about dumping a grand at the bar or flashing their Prada.

Guest Mattivi

We cater to upscale venues. I'd dare to say Pearl, Nikki, and BED would qualify as such :).

Well it isn't only millionaires who hang at upscale venues, obviously. You also get the crew who blow their entire paycheck, and tourists who save up to go. To each his own though. Even when I was just a guy out on the town and not shooting, I never really felt welcome in an upscale venue, perhaps because I myself am not upscale in the least. Even if I was of the upscale tax bracket, I probably wouldn't be upscale since I consider being trendy and fashionable a waste of brainpower. But that's me.

Clubs like Space, Pawn Shop, and parties like Local Celeb, I feel at home at, people are just out to have a good time and party, and aren't worried about dumping a grand at the bar or flashing their Prada.

well said...i tend to like the downtown scene better myself, alittle more 'raw', for a lack of a better term. although being fashionable really doenst take all that much brianpower imo!!! its more a sense...

Guest swirlundergrounder

What age is that??

I'm 27. I don't know if she is actually, but you get my drift. It's easy to look "older" in this scene.

Pods right. I'm only 29 and look way older.

I'm 33 and I look way younger... ;D ;D. I still get carded for cigarettes because they say I look under 27.. You can just call me the Asian Ralph Machio...LOL :P :P

Guest xmuzik

throw her this way

My god, what the fuck is wrong with you losers??????? That chick is 100% tits... She's busted big time...

I don't think you'd object if she threw herself on you.

:o

Guest guyman1966

Pod - just because you don't wear name brands - it doesent mean you are not upscale. You are kind of a snob in an anti-fashion kind of way.

Guest spinderella7713

Ladies??? for real where are the pictures of our space hotties? do we not have any??? ....

Guest spinderella7713

Peruse the galleries at your leisure, they are there.

I meant postings...goofball. :P

Guest bootstah

Ladies??? for real where are the pictures of our space hotties? do we not have any??? ....

not really...lol

Guest spinderella7713

not really...lol

Its sooooooo not fair.

Guest swirlundergrounder

Hey Hey Hey..you girls go start your own Chippendales thread somewhere else..