Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**Space hotties**

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest djcarlosf

im still waiting for some of these girls *cough*C, mish, T*cough* to post some pics of me ;D

::)

Guest Belgian Kat

Pod, give me a break :P, I followed Spinderalla's instructions who was generous enough to help me out, din't know about the resizing, so what, plenty of the other pics are "FULL blown" size, if you know what I mean 8)

Guest Belgian Kat

Kat, resize before you post.

Oh, and Photofuckit sucks, use Flickr or Pictub.

sure now you tell me, way too many choices :-\, but thanks for the 411 ;)

Guest swirlundergrounder

lol

I know huh???I can't believe how bold Ass2Die4 is sometimes...She's so comfortable in her skin... :P

So what is the answer to her question??

Guest addictedtospace

ouch u guys are harsh. just give the girl some credit- shes a very cute girl and has a nice figure. it doesnt matter if her rack is fake or not- shes looks good, enough said.

she looks good, your opinion.

It's none of my business what she does with her body... she has my respect for doing what she wants and making herself happy. That doesn't mean I have to think she looks good... personally I don't think that she looks beautiful.

The first 3 pics Diogo posted today... beautiful girls

I Nominate this [glow=red,4,300]Hot Chick[/glow]

ORIGINSSAT172005005.jpg

Guest michael^heaven

Gotta give the girl major props' date=' she defintely has a nice face for pictures but I have yet to see the body...the face alone doesn't mean that she is hot...the body needs to compliment it.

[/quote']

047.jpg

---Body seems fit. :)

Guest Belgian Kat

lol

I know huh???I can't believe how bold Ass2Die4 is sometimes...She's so comfortable in her skin... :P

do you see any pantylines :-X

Guest LeVeL

Gotta give the girl major props, she defintely has a nice face for pictures but I have yet to see the body...the face alone doesn't mean that she is hot...the body needs to compliment it.

047.jpg

Not bad, not bad...she needs to join CJ, we need more girls like dat on here... ;)

Guest Clauds

Gotta give the girl major props' date=' she defintely has a nice face for pictures but I have yet to see the body...the face alone doesn't mean that she is hot...the body needs to compliment it.

[/quote']

047.jpg

Not bad, not bad...she needs to join CJ, we need more girls like dat on here... ;)

:P

Guest ass2die4

lol

do you see any pantylines :-X

???

Guest Devilicious

ouch u guys are harsh. just give the girl some credit- shes a very cute girl and has a nice figure. it doesnt matter if her rack is fake or not- shes looks good, enough said.

she looks good, your opinion.

It's none of my business what she does with her body... she has my respect for doing what she wants and making herself happy. That doesn't mean I have to think she looks good... personally I don't think that she looks beautiful.

The first 3 pics Diogo posted today... beautiful girls

I Nominate this [glow=red,4,300]Hot Chick[/glow]

ORIGINSSAT172005005.jpg

I nominate the HOT man with his arms around me!

:-* :-* :-*

I miss my glasses... and I miss you Elio!

Guest LeVeL

:P

Poor girl, if she only knew all the poeple that are posting pics of her on this thread, claiming that she is a Hottie. I never seen a pic of her on the threads till now but it looks like a lot of people been watching her pictures through out time.

Guest LeVeL

So wait, you mean to tell me this is the same girl in both these pics?

047.jpg

xuka.jpg

???

Same question I am asking myself, but the nose tends to be the same and acourse the Lips.

I guess someone got a "MAKEOVER" !!! lol

Guest lulamishka

So wait' date=' you mean to tell me this is the same girl in both these pics?

[img']http://www.cooljunkie.com/images/contributors/danvidal/galleries/2005_october/2005_october_22/space/047.jpg

xuka.jpg

???

Same question I am asking myself, but the nose tends to be the same and acourse the Lips.

If both are of the same girl, she looks wayyy hotter in the pic w/ the blonde chick.

Guest Cosmigonon

So wait, you mean to tell me this is the same girl in both these pics?

047.jpg

xuka.jpg

???

If both are of the same girl, she looks wayyy hotter in the pic w/ the blonde chick.

...and whiter. I thought they were 2 different girls... ???