Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**Space hotties**

Guest pod

I can explain the skin tone difference easily enough. Those photos were about a year apart, in which time I started using a different shooting technique in regards to color balance.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lulamishka

I can explain the skin tone difference easily enough. Those photos were about a year apart, in which time I started using a different shooting technique in regards to color balance.

So both pics ARE of the same girl?

Guest djcarlosf

ah so you know first hand...

i found out first FINGER a while ago...i guess she wanted a bloody mary instead of a cranberry goose ::)

Guest addictedtospace

ouch u guys are harsh. just give the girl some credit- shes a very cute girl and has a nice figure. it doesnt matter if her rack is fake or not- shes looks good, enough said.

she looks good, your opinion.

It's none of my business what she does with her body... she has my respect for doing what she wants and making herself happy. That doesn't mean I have to think she looks good... personally I don't think that she looks beautiful.

The first 3 pics Diogo posted today... beautiful girls

I Nominate this [glow=red,4,300]Hot Chick[/glow]

ORIGINSSAT172005005.jpg

I nominate the HOT man with his arms around me!

:-* :-* :-*

I miss my glasses... and I miss you Elio!

Same here! I'll be you know where this Sat/Sun! ;D

Awesome pix everyone, and for the ones that still can't read the rules to this thread...

Rules:

This thread is intended for both guys/girls. You don't have to agree to the person posting the pics, as we all know everyone has their different tastes, attractions, hobbies, ect ect. Please do not post any pictures not related to the topic of this thread

that goes for u too mike! ;)

So wait, you mean to tell me this is the same girl in both these pics?

047.jpg

xuka.jpg

???

Well let's not forget that some people look different in every pic. Depending on the angle, light and facial expression. I've learned a lot from taking pictures of other people. For example I'm notorious for looking different in every pic. In some pics I come out decent, and in some pics I look like a retard.

Guest michael^heaven

that goes for u too mike! ;)

---Sorry 'bout that mate!! :)

031.jpg

---Love cuties in glasses!!!!!!! ;)