Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sander .. what happened?

Guest ramon

Guest djjoncowan

You think his productions skills have gone downhill ?

I don't even think its a question... my lexicon was one of the best tracks of all time... since then its just kind of been eh although good night buenos aires was good also - agree with ramon though - 4 seasons ep was sick house - expected a lot more from him

Guest Adam Singer

You think his productions skills have gone downhill ?

I don't even think its a question... my lexicon was one of the best tracks of all time... since then its just kind of been eh although good night buenos aires was good also - agree with ramon though - 4 seasons ep was sick house - expected a lot more from him

ive got 4 seasons buried somewhere 8)

Guest djjoncowan

the track sander did with tarrantella/redanka was fat also... can't remember the name but it was a nice female vocal track.... but as ramon said - fruit?? - give me a break.... simply horrible... ???

Guest r3nz0

In my opinion, as far as his sets go, give me the funky Sander of 3-4 years ago over the new Sander any day.

Guest LeVeL

the track sander did with tarrantella/redanka was fat also... can't remember the name but it was a nice female vocal track.... but as ramon said - fruit?? - give me a break.... simply horrible... ???

Sander co-produced the track Soul Shelter with Tarrentella and Redanka which was featured on the 4 Seasons EP.

http://www.discogs.com/release/212002

Guest RzO

to say that sander has gone downhill would be quite a dichotomous statement, on one hand he has changed his style from making those records such as my lexicon and sacred, and pretty much any of his early works including all the four seasons ep's which were very much in tune with music at that time, i mean two of them were put on sasha's gu which says alot, on the other hand as far as clubland goes a la pod's comment he does make for a stomping good time to any and every clubber in the place by just playing a fun, carefeee style of music...i usually have a strong, (but perhaps biased) opinion on sander since he was really the one that got me seriously addicted to dance music, after the gu disc and then his nubreed and since then its been history.. listening to those old sets and thinking about his parties from the 02 era it has definitely changed alot. but to say i had more fun back then listening to sander than say his last party on the terrace during wmc would be untrue, because the one thing he does incredibly well now, music aside is bump a party like no other. with the latter being true i must also add the fact that his productions of the my lexicon era are far more complex from a musical standpoint than his new fruit/this is miami style, i mean in a nutshell those songs have one addictive synth a la the electro style, and although they get the people on the terrace jumping like crazy, no way do they posses the musical qaulity of his former tracks...at the time of my lexicon and such that was his take on the movement of our music, what he plays now is his take on the movement atm, who knows what the future will bring us...

end... sorry for the no paragraph's, and ramon great thread u made here!!! 8)