Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What the hell did I take?

Well on saturday me and two other friends decided to roll. None of our regular dealers were so we bought some gel caps of a guy at the club. we kinda new him(we knew ppl who knew him). Usually I don't buy from the bar especially gel caps(who knows whats in a gel cap). But we took a chance. Me and my buddies have been rolling for a few years now so we know what good and bad shit is.

So........ We dropped around 11 and WOW. Did it ever hit us. It had everything amazing touchy feely, energy and it was a super clean feel. We all peaked till about 4:30 in the morning. And we were still rollin till about 8-9. And it was only ONE cap. Now i have takin 2-3 good pills at once and never felt that good for that long. And all of us had the same high. It was defiently mdma or something like it.

My question is, has anyone ever had a roll like this or heard of one? Was it actually mdma or something like? All I know is I want more.

Best part, pill only cost $15.

------------------

I do drugs and I AM CANADIAN, eh!

i have some questions for you--when you started, did you get a lot of skin tingles? did it make you really f'd up, compared to just one hit of e? at the tail end, did you notice that you were tripping at all? did you have any stomach trouble?

i would agree in sayin that it was pure mdma... ive had that b4.. i didnt peak that long or even rolled that long or hard.. but it was a gelcap and it was good... so thats wut it probably was

------------------

"cLuBBeRs DoNt FaLL...ThEy tRiP aNd RoLL"

Originally posted by kandekyd18:

I wish I had those gelcaps right now... cwm45.gif

same here...yum

------------------

01200110.jpg

transcend

1. To pass beyond the limits of

2. To be greater than, as in intensity or power; surpass

3. To exist above and independent of (material experience or the universe)

cwm30.gifcwm12.gifcwm30.gifcwm12.gif