Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Golf

Guest Electric Eel

Guest Electric Eel

Lets put together a golf tourney! I think there are plenty of people that are on here that play. Im not the best golfer but I love to play, I think it would be fun. Competition brings out the best in everyone, especially when you can drink and still play! :)

Who's up for it?

Guest Electric Eel

Lets see what Dan can do about making it an official CJ thing. if not we'll do it on our own, I was thinking late July or Aug, gives some time for people to have advance notice

Guest pod

you gotta watch out for the gypsies, too....all over south florida! they steal clubs like no one else can....

Gyppos?

Guest Devilicious

i'm in, but no miami courses, i'm not golfing with a bunch of puerto ricans and cubans..

you gotta watch out for the gypsies, too....all over south florida! they steal clubs like no one else can....

lol

Guest slamminshaun

I'll be a spectator, so long as I get to ride in a golf car... :P

You can work the beer tub.

Guest mp3some

I'm down for some fun on the course..... ;D

not a big golfer by any means, but def a good idea for a change of pace...

Went golfing yesterday for the first time all year!!!

Cant beleive spring went by and i didnt even shoot the range... :P

Lets put a date on it!

8)

Guest Electric Eel

How about August 20th? Random date, pulled it out of my ass, hows that date for everyone?

Guest Electric Eel

I think we should get Cooljunkie to sponser the event.. like throw in some T-shirts.. and perhaps a VIP deal for the winner??? Why not?

Nickjunkie - your input pleaseeeeeee ;)

This would be great if Dan or Nick would respond to say if they'd be interested or not.

Otherwise depending on how many people want to play, i'll work on putting it together and we can have people pay to enter the event. The money can cover the green fees and a little extra that we can put into a pot and thats what the winner will receive.

Does anyone know of a good course that we can do this at? We would need a place that wouldn't get too busy other then us.

it'd be cool if the winner won vip w/ bottles at one of the parties that promote here... VIP for you + 5 friends + 2 bottles. that would be dope.

hmmmm

lemme think... we could look at the Presidential (its near aventura, off of Ives Dairy road).. that would be about half way between dade/broward right??

Guest LeVeL

Golf is not a real sport, its for people who are out of shape and couch potatoes. If you people really want to swing at a ball why dont you guys play baseball.