Clubplanet Nightlife Community

does anyone here bike/mountain bike?

Guest Adam Singer

Guest ILLMATIC

Back in the days my car was my bicycle. I use to ride from Kendall to Brickell like it was all good.

Guest michael^heaven

---I used to cycle...had a titanium Trek...light as a feather. Hated wearing those ghey shorts though & being strapped to the pedals sucked donkey balls. Now, I just ride my beach cruiser up & down the sand, cruising for cuties. 8)

Guest coach

Went out to Oleta the other day. Anybody know what is up with the roadblock after El Diablo. Man, I sucked. Next person who says something is "just like riding a bike" gets slapped.

Guest ILLMATIC

I want to go check this bike out. It's a 2005 but I don't need the latest and greatest bike on the market.

Does anyone have any "hook ups"???

lg_33.10.G5_GLB_IDRIVE5_3_BLK.jpg

Guest ILLMATIC

how about kayaking?

;D

How about ..........F@#K NO!!!

mean bastard :P

I have nothing but love for ya!

Guest Devilicious

how about kayaking?

;D

Yes please! Although IMO it's way more exciting in other parts of the country, where there are real rivers and rapids to deal with. Not that I'm an expert or anything, but I like the thrill.

I have done some biking, used to really enjoy it.... I had to sell my bike when I moved to FL tho, so no more

Guest coach

how about kayaking?

;D

Yes please! Although IMO it's way more exciting in other parts of the country, where there are real rivers and rapids to deal with. Not that I'm an expert or anything, but I like the thrill.

I have done some biking, used to really enjoy it.... I had to sell my bike when I moved to FL tho, so no more

I know there is a bike (and kayak) rental place at Oleta, at least, and possibly at Markham.

Guest coach

Oh, that looks like a downhill track, too. Bikes are totally different. They weigh like 2x - 3x what a regular MTB bike weighs. And you wear all that body armor.

Guest Marina22

how about kayaking?

;D

Kayaking is the shiznit but biking was my first love. We should do a CJ kayaking/biking trip to Markham.

Guest dahzel

in broward there is Quiet Waters park. i rode one of the trails there with a buddy once who was an experienced rider. there were parts where i actually had to stop and carry my bike over the terrain rather than wipeout. it was hardcore.

Unfortunately, not any more...

i was just gonna say that coach. Quiet Waters is trashed!!! you can see all the way across the park from hillsboro to sw 10th st. the australian pines are really bad but actually gave that park it's character. now they're almost all gone :(! the park looks pathetic and i haven't been since. i'm supposed to go tomorrow for a party so i guess i'll see how it is.

Guest coach

in broward there is Quiet Waters park. i rode one of the trails there with a buddy once who was an experienced rider. there were parts where i actually had to stop and carry my bike over the terrain rather than wipeout. it was hardcore.

Unfortunately, not any more...

i was just gonna say that coach. Quiet Waters is trashed!!! you can see all the way across the park from hillsboro to sw 10th st. the australian pines are really bad but actually gave that park it's character. now they're almost all gone :(! the park looks pathetic and i haven't been since. i'm supposed to go tomorrow for a party so i guess i'll see how it is.

If you get a chance, post some pics, especially of the MTB trails. I'd be interested to see.

Guest Miss_Digital

how about kayaking?

;D

\

i have some friend in delray they go kayaking to some place where u can feed the manatees

its funny asking if anyone MOUNTAIN BIKES.... we are in florida......

more like tiny dirt hill bike

the only mountain in this area is the one u see when ur driving on i-95 north that big ass waste dump hills they covered with grass but stinks to all hell when u drive by lol

Guest ILLMATIC

its funny asking if anyone MOUNTAIN BIKES.... we are in florida......

more like tiny dirt hill bike

the only mountain in this area is the one u see when ur driving on i-95 north that big ass waste dump hills they covered with grass but stinks to all hell when u drive by lol

Get on a Mountain Bike or STFU!! LOL