Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Igloos

Hey, took one last nite, and wow was that a great roll!!!!!!

I had taken 2 alladins a few hours before it, they were ok for me, didn't last that long and roll wasn't as intense.

The igloo lasted a good amt of time, speedy, so a very good pill!!!!!

romy20

------------------

tunnel.gif

ARE YOU FEELING IT?

clubchick20@hotmail.com

Aim: Romina321

I should have bought a couple.Oh well.The aladdins did it for me.My pharmacist is supposed to be gettin blue igloos...or so she says.Cant find any info on them though so i guess their like new or something. cwm30.gif

------------------

I ONLY BELIEVE WHAT MY FORTUNE COOKIE TELLS ME..

• 2 weeks later...

rolled off of those a few weeks back...nice pills, best roll i've had in a while cwm29.gif

------------------

"May the wind always be at your back and the sun always upon your face and may the winds of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars"- BLOW

Romy...I don't expect to see how good your pillz were this wknd...I'm sure you are going to take a break as always cwm27.gifcwm13.gifcwm27.gifcwm13.gif

------------------

Do You??

AIM: GaHuB 69

This information is not intended to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drug(s) you are taking, check with your health care professional. This information is provided as a guide only. cwm2.gif

I had Igloos this weekend. I didn't love them but they were okay. I think it had something to do with the fact that I was overwhelmingly hot at Vinyl and pills don't hit me like they used to and now I just don't even bother taking a second pill and just stick with the k. I

was all excited about them and everything so I was disappointed. I am a bit pissed b/c i lost two of my pills. Ugh! I was so mad at myself.

------------------

You're only young once

sa1300.jpg