Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Zidane wins best player award despite red

Guest mp3some

Seriously... it doesn't matter what was said... not one single bit. If Zidane didn't have the fucking brain power to immediately recognize everything that was being said to him was bait... he's a fuckin idiot... who very possibly cost his team a World Cup title. Granted... he's an extremely talented fuckin idiot... but a fuckin idiot nonetheless.

Whatever... In an emotional game of that maginitude' date=' where everything is happening on a whim, it's hard to not hurt some jackass that is making racial slurs and disrespecting your mother. Maybe racial slurs don't bother you much, but to some people it is the worst offense known. If his mom means that much to him, I don't blame him. The guy's not an idiot, he just won't tolerate anybody disrespecting him or his family. In other words, he's not a little fucking pussy with no backbone. That headbutt was well deserved. Personally, I would have probably kicked him in the face or done something worse. I bet you Materazzi will think twice now before doing something like that. Zidane is the man regardless.

[/quote']

Have you ever played organized sports before? Dude shit talking is a part of sports. Do you know how many times playing football and baseball the other teams talked shit to me? My football coach would always make it a point to tell us not to loose our heads. I don’t care what was said to Zidane he is a professional. He should have never resulted to violence.

there is a difference between "talking shit" and outright disrepecting someone's family. a line has to be drawn, there is no reason to bring up someone's family in a competitive sporting event, its crass, classless and was totally unwarranted. even though i dont agree with the headbutt, i cant blame the guy either.

Thats just bullshit...no where in the rules is it stated shit talking is not allowed...I guess thats why some people play golf or cricket instead of football and soccer...and then call those sports "gentlemens sports" good for them...but if you are going to step on the field and play a mans sport be prepared to suck it up and be a man...if it were me and I got head butted I wouldn't of rolled around on the ground I would have jumped back up and rushed him.

there is nothing wrong with talking shit. but why bring someones family into it? if you think that is cool, and your so level headed and you wouldnt have lost it, your awesome. but i fail to see why someone would have to take offensive shots at someones immediate family. thats not shit talking. your saying somthing very offensive about someones loved ones so expect an explosive reaction. nuff said. tho i dont condone his act, i dont disagree with it either. this is a worldclass event and some asshole is resorting to degenerate comments. that shit wouldnt fly in the streets so why should it fly on the playing field? cheers to zidane.

Thank you!!

You never answered my question have you ever played organized sports?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic