Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Borat

Guest pod

Guest lulamishka

Saw it last night. Some jawdropping moments for sure and some laugh out loud moments too. In my opionion it didnt live up to ALL of the hype, but most of it. ;)

I saw it today... and you about summed it up for me with what you said above. 8)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Seb

just saw this last night, I thought it was hillarious from start to finish ;D omfg that naked fighting scene LMAO!!! . Apart from the humour I also thought it was interesting how the movie pointed out that Americans can be just as ignorant and backword as Kazakhstanians.

Guest dahzel

somuthafuckinfunny!!! the nude fight and chase scene was intense... i don't know how they keep a straight face!! the looks on peoples faces are priceless.

Guest Marina22

just saw this last night, I thought it was hillarious from start to finish ;D omfg that naked fighting scene LMAO!!! . Apart from the humour I also thought it was interesting how the movie pointed out that Americans can be just as ignorant and backword as Kazakhstanians.

True about the Americans and the Kazakihstans. (sp?) I did laugh more at this movie than any other movie in a theater, ever. I agree that I expected even more craziness or just more scenes. The naked fight scene is the most "offensive" scene in the movie, pretty gross how they did that. What about the pentacostal Christians they freaked me out. :o Pamela Anderson actually looked surprised but I guess it was fixed. SBC is a true comedic genuis although his type of comedy is not for everyone. I think it's "very nice" and I am "excite" to see Bruno's movie.

i saw the movie..... it was ok.. jackass 2 was way funnier

my fav parts

"where do i put the pussy magnet"------then the guy is showing him Hummers and then borat hears the price and then he goes

"i was looking for a car btw 600 and 650 dollars" LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

also when the lady had the yard sale

"gipsy is this ur spell book..... (looks at toy doll) is that the owner of the house did u shrink her"

the being scared of the jews in their house was messed up ..... i chuckled but it was messed up

"oh look they shape shifted" (into roaches) lets distract them with money"

so wrong

Guest Slide On The Ice

I agree the part with the roaches was just silly. Not even funny it was so stupid. But I have to admit that I found it funny their fear of the Jews in the house. As soon as he saw her painting of the rabbi I started laughing because I knew what his reaction was going to be.

• 4 months later...