Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Project Runway 3

Guest barstar diana

Guest barstar diana

predictions, favs, hates....dish it out here!!

i think that guy MALAN is the next santino like dude...but not as waky..well see what develops..

Guest Electric Eel

Love this show!

That guy Malan is definitely santinoish, he's getting on my nerves already.

Vincent has to go, he definitely should have been the first one but i'm sure they are keeping him on there for the ratings.

I haven't chosen a favorite yet, hopefully after watching this week I will. Not crazy about Laura, her clothes definitely fit her style but seem to be too old looking for my taste. I am glad that they gave michael a chance, I feel like he'll have some interesting designs with his hip hop background.

Watch it this week! :)

Guest Devilicious

This girl I know should SO be on this show, she's super adorable and designs/makes very cute clothes, including the outfits we wore at Shine.

Guest Electric Eel

This girl I know should SO be on this show, she's super adorable and designs/makes very cute clothes, including the outfits we wore at Shine.

Tell her to try out for the next one!!

Guest Electric Eel

Did you guys like the dress that Vincent created? I thought it was horrible but 3 out of the 4 of the judges said they liked it.

Guest Devilicious

I did tell her, while we were working together! She said she's heard it before lol... I lost her number when the old celly finally bit it. I'll be watching next week but I missed last night's episode.

Guest Electric Eel

I did tell her, while we were working together! She said she's heard it before lol... I lost her number when the old celly finally bit it. I'll be watching next week but I missed last night's episode.

I have it tivo'd still if you want to come over some time to watch it. The challenge was to make a dress for Miss USA to wear for the evening gown competition at Miss Universe.

Guest Devilicious

I have it tivo'd still if you want to come over some time to watch it. The challenge was to make a dress for Miss USA to wear for the evening gown competition at Miss Universe.

schweet! Definitely would love to, I miss our weeknight slumber parties!

Guest Electric Eel

schweet! Definitely would love to, I miss our weeknight slumber parties!

Me too! Its a little tough now with my sis in the guest room and Marc in my room but we can kick him out for a night, lol

Guest Devilicious

Did you guys like the dress that Vincent created? I thought it was horrible but 3 out of the 4 of the judges said they liked it.

that was the green one right? The only thing I didn't like was the sleeves extending so far past her shoulders. The brown one was of course hideous, and the winning gown was ok, I liked the top but not the bottom... of course anything would look good on that woman, she's gorgeous. The rerun was on NBC tonight ;)

Guest barstar diana

ya the green one was bad...just the back was nice.

i cant wait for tomorrow....

and u want to hear some ironic dirt:

First and foremost, a tragic accident involving 18 year old model Jia Santos (one of the last three models on the show) obviously reveals whom maybe one of the last three designers, but remember that any wining designer can model swap; so it might be a shaky lead to follow. While filming one of the last episodes, Santos was hit by a bus while riding her bike in New York City. Her agent stated that "she fractured her skull and her eye socket and was in critical condition for three days. Now she has been in intensive care for a month." The agent also said that the first words she uttered when she woke up were "Am I still on Project Runway?"The show will have the accident in the last episode and will explain what happened. Track Jia closely in the show if you want do some sleuthing as to whom may be in the final three showing at Fashion Week.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Electric Eel

Well since they rechoose the models again last night who knows how often this will happen, so I guess we don't know for sure who that models designer is. But if it stays the same i'll be disappointed, I really don't like his work.

Last nights designs were eh, Robert definitely needed to go home that outift was horrible. Looked like something you would find at Walmart not something I.N.C would produce. The outfit that won was definitely I.N.C style suprisingly it came from Angela whose outfit last weeks was horrible!!!

Guest Electric Eel

I'm glad Michael won that challenge, he seems like a down to earth guy. I'd like to see him at the top 3

• 3 weeks later...
Guest dahzel

the couple of times my girlfriend has had it on i have noticed that the one bitch, Angela (i think thats her name), is a total idiot. i can't believe she has stayed on the show from the little i have seen of her. aside from being retarded she is a 100% bitch. like i said though, i've only seen it a couple of quick times, for all i know she could be the best designer.... she's still a bitch though!!!

Guest Electric Eel

the couple of times my girlfriend has had it on i have noticed that the one bitch, Angela (i think thats her name), is a total idiot. i can't believe she has stayed on the show from the little i have seen of her. aside from being retarded she is a 100% bitch. like i said though, i've only seen it a couple of quick times, for all i know she could be the best designer.... she's still a bitch though!!!

She was kicked off last night actually. I think shes more naive than a bitch.

The best line of the show was from her saying that she lives on a farm and the only jet setter in her family is her cousin who travels the world to go hunting, lmao

Michael is still my fav!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest MayLing

i love jeffrey but after seeing the sneak previews of all four collections on Style....im pretty sure Michael's got this one.

Guest spinderella7713

Michael baby!!!! I was suprized by him at the beginning but he is consistant....j

the cute blonde from cali was awsome still disgruntled about her getting kicked off.

and the girl from miami needs to go already ive seen the same dress 10xs