Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Project Runway 3

Guest barstar diana

Guest spinderella7713

it's Jeffrey all the wayy!!! ;D

maybe im confused but jefferey is the x heroin atticked with the oversized tatooed neck right??? hate to say it girl, but he's getting kicked off next week.....doh!!! ;D

Guest bootstah

i dont think he's getting kicked off, i just saw something on the tele the other night and he had his line on the runway, hmmmm weird. In any case I think Jeffrey has some pretty cool stuff but I have to agree that Michael's work has been very good and I think he should most definitely win :)

Guest fairyDust

Michael's collection was very dissapointing, I was exepecting a lot more! Uli's collection was very nice (my favorite) but Jeffrey deserved to win, he was the only one that got creative with it.

Guest XSweetnessX

Uli's collection was fabulous! I would wear everyone of her pieces. She really impressed me, but Jeffrey definitely deserved to win

;)

oh and Laura ::) no comment

Guest Miss_Digital

Uli's collection was fabulous! I would wear everyone of her pieces. She really impressed me, but Jeffrey definitely deserved to win

;)

oh and Laura ::) no comment

i agree

micheal's was cheese, cheap and flashy.

laura was too boring, but looked luxurios, its like ive seen it all before, felt like same dress over and over

uli showed alot of variety, most feminine, crowd had the best response to it, loved the bathing suit, my favorite

jeffery most creative, fashion forward like they say, his collection was young

i think they made a good choie