Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For: DGrutman (Stacy Keibler @ Mansion Pics )

Bling

No words can really describe what it meant last nite at Mansion for me.... What you did for me allowing me to meet my favorite woman on the planet is something ill take to my grave.

First off i must thank yourself as well as Purple for getting me inside Mansion so quickly and of course Dave for getting me into the VIP with Stacy and her friends and some Opium Group guys.

I remember Saleen commenting about the hip hop parties at Mansion about the women and let me tell u what... Nick was on the money

I have not seen a club so packed and so full of insanely gorgous women in a long time. DJ Irie was playing some damn good hip hop and he was getting the crowd really pumped up..(obvouisly hes become an expert at crowd control over the yrs with the Heat). Was really cool when Stacy got on stage and Irie put her on the decks :) ILL DJ WHORE STACY ANYDAY LOL ;D

Last nite truly went beyond my expectations. Stacy is even more gorgeous in person. She just exudes natural beauty both physically and personality wise....

What surprised me was how friendly she really was allowing me to stay with you guys for as long as I wanted. (2 hrs or so.. till i made my exit to go support another party.

What i find funny yet not surprising is that 2 gorgeous women hit on me the second that she they saw i was sitting with stacy and conversing..... (it always happens like that doesnt it lol .... sucks lol )

When stacy says she enjoys house music a lot .. im like "can you make yourself anymore attractive to me? " lol

was very cool to talk to her about her career in wcw,and wwe and her apperarance on "dancing with the stars" and what shes got planned in the forseeable future... and then just joke around.....

finally good to hang out with you Dave after all these yrs of knowing you on these boards....

you got a hell of a job there ;)

Thanks again for the drinks at your table with Stacy and for truly fulfilling a dream of mine 8 yrs in the making

Daniel

Pics to come..... ;D

PS ill def be back to this party soon.... just the eye candy alone ... coniooooooooooooo lol

Guest bootstah

awww Bling, sounds like you had yourself a wonderful Friday night. So happy you got to meet the woman of your dreams. Thumbs up sir!

Stacy when i first saw her on WCW

MISS HANCOCK-HOTTEST VALET EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!

http://www.keibler-vibe.org/photos/categories.php?cat_id=184&sessionid=0700650365dd082d192d3dbb032519f8

she would basically distract her wrestler's opponent by jumpin onto the ring start to seductively dance in a tiny skirt take the glasses off and unravel her bun letting her long hair drop down.... distracting the guy enough to have her man win the match. ;D

and the name alone.... MARKETING Genius heh......

Guest swirlundergrounder

Way to go Bling! I'm very happy for you! It's always a blessing when you meet an icon of sorts and the encounter go's beyond anything that you could have expected it to be. (Short of going back to her hotel for a good shag of course...LOL).

And Bling those women were probably hitting on you last night becasue you were glowing and you didn't have the 'hungry look' going.

Women don't like the 'hungry look'....LOL

Guest Slide On The Ice

i seriously thought it would be like when i met the rock. just in and out....

Danny my friend, I don't know why, but that line makes me a bit worried about you and meeting celebrities. ;D

But all kidding aside, I'm happy for you bro, meeting your beloved Stacy. ;)

Guest Untouchablepurple

Glad u had fun BLING ..

told u the night was going to turn out just fine !!

Hope to see u soon .. thats my favorite party of the week !!

;D

Guest sobe2004

Keibler steps to talent deal at Disney

By Nellie Andreeva Wed Jul 19, 3:57 AM ET

LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - "Dancing With the Stars" finalist Stacy Keibler has signed a talent holding deal with Disney's Touchstone TV studio.

Under the pact, the former wrestler will star in a pilot for the studio or will join an existing Touchstone TV series. She became a hot commodity following her turn on the second installment of ABC's reality competition "Dancing With the Stars," on which she finished third.

She met with several networks and studios before signing with ABC's sister studio Touchstone TV.

Keibler has a background in dancing and was a Baltimore Ravens cheerleader for a couple of years.

Reuters/Hollywood Reporter

Keibler steps to talent deal at Disney

By Nellie Andreeva Wed Jul 19, 3:57 AM ET

LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - "Dancing With the Stars" finalist Stacy Keibler has signed a talent holding deal with Disney's Touchstone TV studio.

Under the pact, the former wrestler will star in a pilot for the studio or will join an existing Touchstone TV series. She became a hot commodity following her turn on the second installment of ABC's reality competition "Dancing With the Stars," on which she finished third.

She met with several networks and studios before signing with ABC's sister studio Touchstone TV.

Keibler has a background in dancing and was a Baltimore Ravens cheerleader for a couple of years.

Reuters/Hollywood Reporter

nice.. lol she told me she was doing nada at the moment. of course im not surprised she had something in the works. obviously she couldnt tell me....

congrats to stacy

oh yeah ill watch this show heh