Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bitches at Nikkis and a Jihad in the Space booth a saleen review!

V. Barbarino

So the saleen has been MIA, well i'm retired but had to come out of retirement since some of my college buddys were in town with their chicks.. So I took them out for a night on the town...

First stop Nikki Beach... WOW! Man, that was a great party, it has everything one would want in a party. Women, great music, best atmosphere in the country for a club and I got a sneak peak at the Bliss party!!! Since my GF stalks me on here, there won't be any mention of the Bliss party details, but what ever you do, bribe your way into that fucking party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o :o :o

We chilled downstairs vip style, just drinking and hanging, it was such a great night at Nikkis. Here is the realy wacky thing they got going on at nikkis, it's so wacky, you clubbers won't believe. Smoke dis, they actually are nice to you!!! Staff was unbelievable! Such a great change. Not sure who the dj was, but he "gets it"... It's not about playing uber neo nazi minimal tech from Detroit, it about playing for chicks with good solid reconizable, some vocals, danceable grooving nyc house music.. Laid it down perfect!

I've known for a few months now that Nikkis stock has been rising, I wasn't ready to say it had something to do with them but rather how bad the other clubs were doing. But i've changed my mind, it's both things, they are doing it right over there. No one does it better than Grutman, but Nikkis is doing their thing and Miami and it's tourists are taking notice. I've even heard Lp bought out a ton of dates at Nikkis because it's gold for him. If lp is buying, I'm buying, then again some broad got shot at crobar in NYC last week, but I digress.

D, B, A, much appreciated, nice meetings you. To the chicks I met at the bliss event, muah!

Jimmy T, I heard you were there was this true?

So we left Nikkis pretty late, and headed over to Space. My god, downtown is like Beruit! It's such a mess, it's beyond words... Condo wars are gonna get so ugly.. So I roll up to Space, chat with the K man, I walk into the new booth, which I'm indiffernt too. It would better if the second floor wasn't filled it, but on a business sense it all makes sense. So in the booth, I see Shek Oscar G doing a House music Jihad.. This wanna be muslim fuck is rocking a thick beard.. Dude, how your wife lets you leave the house looking like that is beyond me, she must be on vaction.. Anyways, one of the biggest reasons I've stopped going out is due to my hearing, i'm very interested in saving my hearing so I avoid the lound places, my god space was loud, way way way loud... (or i'm getting old) So you yougins get some protection.. OG was ripping it!!! Really good stuff for the short while I was there. Club was pretty stuffed, though there was very few hot chicks there.

Kman, I looked for you when I left but couldn't find you.. OG, Marcus good seeing you fucks out, it's been a long time. No sign of Emi, I hear he ducked out early when he found I was comming... Typical cuban.. LP was MIA as well, I guess he was too busy sending flowers to the 2 broads who got shot in nyc's crobar..

We got out of doge around 4am ish, downtown is not safe, single chicks, be warned it's only a matter of time until one of yous get snatched, either take a cab or make sure you are with guys... Condos wars will get ugly!!!! it's a zoo down there.

Forget to mention that fuck Eddy G funk... Nice hanging with you and your lady, though she was meat gazing the whole night, you need so smack her.

Guest coach

I think once the condos are all done, it will gentrify that area, also not a good thing for the clubs.

The condo wars could actually benefit people, if they really happen, since the overabundance of real estate could drive the price down.

Guest pod

They're expanding the 24 hour zone west. So realistically it will be the city vs the developers, since the "zone" is a city-sanctioned and supported area.

Guest coach

They're expanding the 24 hour zone west. So realistically it will be the city vs the developers, since the "zone" is a city-sanctioned and supported area.

I mean, it could be good. All the condos have *potential* new customers for the club, and the rest of the city's businesses. If they can get enough variety down there and finally do something about the parking (*cough* municipal garages *cough*) and get the place cleaned up, they could really have an awesome entertainment area. Run it from 11th up to around the MPAC, with restaurants, galleries, clubs, bars, shops, etc, with the 11th St 24-hour lane being the capper.

Guest pod

That's kind of the plan in a roundabout way. They need shops and such in the area so it isn't a ghost-town during the day.

Guest lavosdeldiablo

yes sir ! i was there listenin to my homeboy seb tear it up ;)

So that was Seb playing??? Very well done, nothing fancy, just good ole house music for the ladies... Good to see not all djs in Miami go off the deep end....

If Parantula played too hard at space, I can't imagine them at Nikkis, lol... Though it was probably worth it since Nikkis got to test their emergency fire exits....

I looked for you, but I couldn't find you, sorry you couldn't come into the vip, it's their no cuban policy, maybe next time you can spike your hair, put on some capris and pretend to be a guido...

Guest MELI2444

So the saleen has been MIA, well i'm retired but had to come out of retirement since some of my college buddys were in town with their chicks.. So I took them out for a night on the town...

First stop Nikki Beach... WOW! Man, that was a great party, it has everything one would want in a party. Women, great music, best atmosphere in the country for a club and I got a sneak peak at the Bliss party!!! Since my GF stalks me on here, there won't be any mention of the Bliss party details, but what ever you do, bribe your way into that fucking party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o :o :o

We chilled downstairs vip style, just drinking and hanging, it was such a great night at Nikkis. Here is the realy wacky thing they got going on at nikkis, it's so wacky, you clubbers won't believe. Smoke dis, they actually are nice to you!!! Staff was unbelievable! Such a great change. Not sure who the dj was, but he "gets it"... It's not about playing uber neo nazi minimal tech from Detroit, it about playing for chicks with good solid reconizable, some vocals, danceable grooving nyc house music.. Laid it down perfect!

I've known for a few months now that Nikkis stock has been rising, I wasn't ready to say it had something to do with them but rather how bad the other clubs were doing. But i've changed my mind, it's both things, they are doing it right over there. No one does it better than Grutman, but Nikkis is doing their thing and Miami and it's tourists are taking notice. I've even heard Lp bought out a ton of dates at Nikkis because it's gold for him. If lp is buying, I'm buying, then again some broad got shot at crobar in NYC last week, but I digress.

D, B, A, much appreciated, nice meetings you. To the chicks I met at the bliss event, muah!

So we left Nikkis pretty late, and headed over to Space. My god, downtown is like Beruit! It's such a mess, it's beyond words... Condo wars are gonna get so ugly.. So I roll up to Space, chat with the K man, I walk into the new booth, which I'm indiffernt too. It would better if the second floor wasn't filled it, but on a business sense it all makes sense. So in the booth, I see Shek Oscar G doing a House music Jihad.. This wanna be muslim fuck is rocking a thick beard.. Dude, how your wife lets you leave the house looking like that is beyond me, she must be on vaction.. Anyways, one of the biggest reasons I've stopped going out is due to my hearing, i'm very interested in saving my hearing so I avoid the lound places, my god space was loud, way way way loud... (or i'm getting old) So you yougins get some protection.. OG was ripping it!!! Really good stuff for the short while I was there. Club was pretty stuffed, though there was very few hot chicks there.

Kman, I looked for you when I left but couldn't find you.. OG, Marcus good seeing you fucks out, it's been a long time. No sign of Emi, I hear he ducked out early when he found I was comming... Typical cuban.. LP was MIA as well, I guess he was too busy sending flowers to the 2 broads who got shot in nyc's crobar..

We got out of doge around 4am ish, downtown is not safe, single chicks, be warned it's only a matter of time until one of yous get snatched, either take a cab or make sure you are with guys... Condos wars will get ugly!!!! it's a zoo down there.

Forget to mention that fuck Eddy G funk... Nice hanging with you and your lady, though she was meat gazing the whole night, you need so smack her.

I was at Space on Saturday and kept looking at Oscar G. He really needs to shave.....He looks totally different.

Btw, we ARE getting old. The music seemed so loud. I remember I used to have a converstaion standing right in front of the speakers. ;D Saturday I found myself walking around the room trying to find a spot where the music didn't seem so loud. :'(

Guest JMT

i dont think its bc you are old, i think space has gotten louder.

after getting a post-space ringing in my left ear that lasted a few days, i go with plugs to any loud club. you can get simple flesh-colored ones at walgreens or cvs. i also like how places like nikkis and delux can be enjoyed without them.

Guest pod

Trick is not to hump the speakers. ;D

I generally go sans plugs since most places I go to are decent enough to keep it at an acceptable level, and I don't usually stand in the line of fire too much.

it was so loud, while upstairs in the hip hop room, you can hear and feel the floor rumbling. When ever you can hear the music downstairs while upstairs in a hip hop room, you know it's loud!!!

I am going to rock those nascar headphones next time, old school ear protection!

Guest LeVeL

I have always wanted to ask this..

Do Guest Dj's /Residents engage in increasing and decreasing the volume when they play?

Space especially the main-room tends to be loud sometimes but sometimes its not as loud. Do the sound guys provide the DJ's with a limit?

Guest Seb

yes sir ! i was there listenin to my homeboy seb tear it up ;)

:)

Guest pod

I have always wanted to ask this..

Do Guest Dj's /Residents engage in increasing and decreasing the volume when they play?

Space especially the main-room tends to be loud sometimes but sometimes its not as loud. Do the sound guys provide the DJ's with a limit?

Most reputable clubs have their systems limited at the processor. Some more aggressive than others. Depends on the venue really.

Guest Seb

So that was Seb playing??? Very well done, nothing fancy, just good ole house music for the ladies... Good to see not all djs in Miami go off the deep end....

If Parantula played too hard at space, I can't imagine them at Nikkis, lol... Though it was probably worth it since Nikkis got to test their emergency fire exits....

I looked for you, but I couldn't find you, sorry you couldn't come into the vip, it's their no cuban policy, maybe next time you can spike your hair, put on some capris and pretend to be a guido...

Thanks man, I tried to keep it simple, no Detriot Techno, minimal deep electro tech or German Trance :D Next time your there stop by the booth :)

Thanks man, I tried to keep it simple, no Detriot Techno, minimal deep electro tech or German Trance :D Next time your there stop by the booth :)

actually it's the other way around... Next time I'm there, you stop by the VIP....

Guest MELI2444

Meli I think we are getting old, which is why I love Nikkis!!!!!!! I didn't have to yell all the night, the music volume was perfect...

Space was insane loud!!! How og is not deaf is beyond me...

Maybe I need to check out Nikkis. lol My friend was leaning on the wall and the damn thing was VIBRATING! lmao I was literally screaming every time I wanted to tell her something. And you know how squeaky my voice is when I drink.