Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Worst Movie Ever Thread

Guest dahzel

Guest dahzel

reading coach's superman thread and realized everyone has extremely different opinions for THE WORST MOVIE EVER. i don't know, my girlfriend has bought over some pretty bad movies. Johnny Depp's, The Man Who Cried; Gone in 60 Seconds; agreed on jaws 4; anniversary party; Italian For Beginners (just shoot yourself for this one).... the list is endless

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Marina22

reading coach's superman thread and realized everyone has extremely different opinions for THE WORST MOVIE EVER. i don't know, my girlfriend has bought over some pretty bad movies. Johnny Depp's, The Man Who Cried; Gone in 60 Seconds; agreed on jaws 4; anniversary party; Italian For Beginners (just shoot yourself for this one).... the list is endless

Hey Meng, I don't appreciate it! I did not bring you all those movies in the list, gone in 60 puhlease! If it wasn't for me you would have never seen some really good movies too. :P

Guest dahzel

army of darkness

dude you gotta be bs'ing me

that flick is a classic -

what is that? it sounds familiar but i can't remember.

Guest dahzel

Hey Meng, I don't appreciate it! I did not bring you all those movies in the list, gone in 60 puhlease! If it wasn't for me you would have never seen some really good movies too. :P

OUCH cristina!!! that was just a combined list of movies freak! so?

Guest ddg

solaris (newer on with clooney)

as much as i love adam sandler and his movies...littly nicky was horrible...i was wasted and i could only manage 2 laughs..

Guest coach

Anything lacking explosions or something to laugh at.

Stuff blowing up is the only reason to see a movie.

This is true.

Guest james stratus

army of darkness

Agreed! The Evil Dead series is cheesey yes, but that is the point. It is still great!

Guest dahzel

army of darkness

Agreed! The Evil Dead series is cheesey yes, but that is the point. It is still great!

this sounds so familiar but i just can't remember it. i don't even know why someone would spend even $3 on From Justin to Kelly. Bling? ??? ;D

Guest BIOBLIZZARD

The Naked Lunch. Book was great.

William S. Burroughs a genius, books are always better.

David Cronenberg rocks!!!!!

P.S. Love Potion #9 another shitty flick

Guest dahzel

both Tomb Raider movies

Mr and Mrs Smith

Freddy got Fingered

i really hate movies that are all hollywood, formulatic bullshit.

the one-liners and just straight cheese gets old but that's what a lot of corn-balls in this country like.

Guest ddg

Date Movie was the worst movie ever, even that shit movie with Tom Green was better than that!

freddy got fingered!! lmao

"daddy would you like some sausage"

so bad...lol