Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Worst Movie Ever Thread

Guest dahzel

Guest bootstah

there was a really terrible movie with Andrew Dice Clay can't remember the name but he was this detective :-X

just insanely bad!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest swirlundergrounder

solaris (newer on with clooney)

as much as i love adam sandler and his movies...littly nicky was horrible...i was wasted and i could only manage 2 laughs..

OK SOLARIS TAKES THE CAKE!!! Worse than the Core, worse than gone in 60 seconds.....

At least in Gone In 60 seconds you got to see that bad ass Shelby Mustang..

At least in the the Core it was silly ridiculous and almost laughable..

But in Solaris...You were just waiting around for something to happen and nothing ever happened... It tried so hard to be a creepy movie. Or did it? I can't even remember..

The worst part about it is that I remember bickering with my girl about weather to get it or not a the video store. I wanted to get it and she didn't. I eventually got my way. We went home and watched it and were like WTF?? Should have gotten the other movie...

Guest ddg

i went to c solaris cuz i had free movie tix...and it truly was the worst movie ever imo...its so funny what you said about waiting and waiting for something to happen...we couldnt decide to leave half way through bc we were like..somethings gotta happen...but it never fucking did!!! lol...

worst movie ever

Guest Spankmeister

killerklowns.gif

so bad but i just can't turn it off...

Dude, that should be put in the Movies to watch banged up!

That is a classic!

Guest Seb

Lets see how bout:

Hitch

Starship Troopers

Bullworth (actually left the theatre after 20 minutes, couldn't handle anymore)

Guest jona7

dark water.... [extremely lame and stupid]

date movie

and airplane...or soulplane...the one with snoop dogg and all those ppl...lol ::)

Guest dahzel

killerklowns.gif

so bad but i just can't turn it off...

that movie rawks.. best b rated horror flick ever

no doubt ;D

+1 ;D

Guest dahzel

HAPPY ACCIDENTS man, every time i see vincent donofrio (sp?) i like him less and less. his stupid mannerism's and facial expressions are soooo annoying. i can't even watch law and order SVU, but at least he's not the only one who sucks in that show.

Guest james stratus

Entrapment! Everyone is always like, "are you kidding me?" , when I say it sucks, but it does. Terrible script and Catherine Zeta Jones was horrible. Sean Connery couldn't even save this movie and it was the second worst movie I ever saw him in behind his last Bond apprearance in the early 80's.

Guest swirlundergrounder

Entrapment! Everyone is always like, "are you kidding me?" , when I say it sucks, but it does. Terrible script and Catherine Zeta Jones was horrible. Sean Connery couldn't even save this movie and it was the second worst movie I ever saw him in behind his last Bond apprearance in the early 80's.

STFU...You know you weren't thinking that about the movie when Zeta jones was bending down with her ass in the air trying to get under the lasers... :P :P

BTW..I do a great Sean Connery impersenation...Remind me to do it for you if you ever see me out again sometime in mid August..

Guest macboy

Prognosis Negative

Rochelle, Rochelle

;D

don't forget "cry, cry again". especially the ending!

LMAO!!!!!

Come on, Rochelle Rochelle was great. A young woman's journey from Milan to Minsk.

Prognosis Negative

Rochelle, Rochelle

;D

don't forget "cry, cry again". especially the ending!

LMAO!!!!!

Come on, Rochelle Rochelle was great. A young woman's journey from Milan to Minsk.

the movies were one of the things that made that show so unique and endearing

• 2 weeks later...