Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mind of Mencia

Guest Davenavarro10

Guest Davenavarro10

Am I the only one who can't stand this show? It's horrible.

I think Comedy Central saw the success that they had with Chappelle Show, and tried to create a show like Dave Chappelle's but for hispanic people. I'm cuban and I can't stand the show. I've only had the patience to sit through 2 or 3 episodes. I don't bother wasting my time watching the show anymore.

Guest Marina22

I have heard that alot of ppl have gotten sick of this show. I still think he's funny at times but better at his stand-up show. I guess maybe cause I don't really watch the show but I can see why he can old. Definetly no Chappelle.

Guest Davenavarro10

I thought he was a Mexican't, can't make me laugh. I know, I know, lame joke, sorry. And yes, not only is he loud, but I also hate how he makes fun of stupid people by calling them retards. The guy's an idiot.

Guest LeVeL

The show is not that bad, I find a lot of his skits pretty funny but not all that funny.

But hey I am bias since I am Hispanic and its cool to see someone Hispanicon the Comedy Channel with his own show, but just like always the Cuban has to hate.

Guest dahzel

the guy is funny in small doses. some of his skits are sooooooooooooooo funny you piss yourself. but a whole show w/ racially motivated jokes get's old real quick. the skit where he's talking about your girl never doing anythng crazy until she gets drunk was hilarious! before: girl at bar w/ boyfriend and he wants he to have 3some w/some drunk girl at bar and she's like, "no way! you're nuts!" after: girl is all drunk and he's like," come ooooon, yooooooooooouuu'll enjoy it!" she's all drunk looking at the other girl going," uh yeah, okay honey". the shit was so funny you would've had to seen it. and he is too loud too. like marina said, his stand up is funnier

Guest Davenavarro10

What does me being Cuban have anything to do with it Level? Where are you from? If you have a problem with Cubans you really picked the wrong place to live. I just don't like the show because I have taste, the show sucks. Saleen isn't Cuban, and he thinks the show sucks too.

Guest LeVeL

Yeah thats true, Mencia is like another Chris Rock. But Comics tend to reflect their jokes around their lives or what they have encountered during their lives.

But I agree sometimes they need to get off that trip and and move in a different direction like joking about world issues, joking about women,midgets..ect...

Guest LeVeL

What does me being Cuban have anything to do with it Level? Where are you from? If you have a problem with Cubans you really picked the wrong place to live. I just don't like the show because I have taste, the show sucks. Saleen isn't Cuban, and he thinks the show sucks too.

Hey it was meant towards you...hence..."the Cuban has to hate". Happy Now ;D

How about you start saying something productive on the board for a change instead of all the negative shit you speak and the stalking you do on the chicks on here.

Guest Davenavarro10

What's some of the negative shit that I post about Level? Please enlighten me? What's negative? That I think mind of Mencia sucks? Well that's my personal opinion. And a few of the Junkies seem to agree with me. And as far as me stalking chicks on this board. Get your facts straight son. Because I don't even go to any of the clubs that most of you junkies go to. I haven't been to space since Biz and Karin used to work there. And I don't go to any of the clubs on the beach.