Clubplanet Nightlife Community

everyone be careful

ok, first for khead711...im not trying to start drama im just watching my back

so i get a pm from khead711, asking me if i knew where he could get yellow label....hes pm'ing me for some reason after only his second post, im not saying that you have to have a certain number of posts to pm me, but its sorta weird cuz i know after my second post i wasnt pm'ing people asking for the most highly regulated form of k

also another way to think about it...true you cant be arrested for stuff you say on a message board, i think of it as the same way that cops look on ravelinks.com for parties to bust...just try not to give people leads

its your scene, keep it or leave it

------------------

1.jpg2.gifufo.gifmonkey.gif

transcend

1. To pass beyond the limits of

2. To be greater than, as in intensity or power; surpass

3. To exist above and independent of (material experience or the universe)

sig.jpg

Originally posted by trancend:

so i get a pm from khead711, asking me if i knew where he could get yellow label....hes pm'ing me for some reason after only his second post, im not saying that you have to have a certain number of posts to pm me, but its sorta weird cuz i know after my second post i wasnt pm'ing people asking for the most highly regulated form of k

also another way to think about it...true you cant be arrested for stuff you say on a message board, i think of it as the same way that cops look on ravelinks.com for parties to bust...just try not to give people leads

At first I was a little disappointed b/c this was the first post you've posted in a long time that didn't make me laugh...but then I saw that little monkey and I did.

wink.gif

(yes, i AM this bored)

------------------

You're only young once

sa1328.jpg

hey trancend, sorry if i offended you in any way, I just really miss them, and after hearing that they might be back on this board I thought I would at least give it a shot, I know its probably not the best idea...I probably sound like a cop or something, but i'm not, i'm just desperate for yellows...

[This message has been edited by khead711 (edited 06-28-2001).]

Khead- not saying you're a cop or anything- however- YOU really need to be careful... not a good idea asking peeps you don't know to obtain illicit substances for you. Any one of us here could be a narc...

Just be careful for goodness sake!!!

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

"sorry if i offended you in any way, I just really miss them, and after hearing that they might be back on this board I thought I would at least give it a shot"

how would you know something was "back on this board" if you just made your third post? But whatever..what do I know...I'm just throwing in my $.02 cause I'm bored at work.

Originally posted by hottienotte:

"sorry if i offended you in any way, I just really miss them, and after hearing that they might be back on this board I thought I would at least give it a shot"

how would you know something was "back on this board" if you just made your third post? But whatever..what do I know...I'm just throwing in my $.02 cause I'm bored at work.

some people.....including myself.....read the post more than they comment..FYI

cwm40.gif

------------------

It shouldn't take a near death experience to make u appreciate what you've got.

He pm'd me too

------------------

Clubchick20@hotmail.com

Aim: Romina321

i dont know what to say so im just gonna keep my mouth shut for a little bit so that i dont piss off anyone

------------------

transcend

sig.jpg

i dont know what to say so im just gonna keep my mouth shut for a little bit so that i dont piss off anyone

yeah, no drama is allowed down in the dungeon.

------------------

You're only young once

sa1328.jpg

what u freaks!!!! everyone is looking for yellow including myself..... but, why even ask someone here that's sum freaky shit yo. Just get your ass out to the ClUBS and I'm sure you'll find it, come on it can't be that hard right......?

K HEADZ R A TRIP

wow i scared someone off! guess im tough after all!

j/k

------------------

transcend

sig.jpg

nope, im still here, just been kinda busy lately, btw I managed to track some down a couple days after i posted, I actually got really lucky, I ran into an old friend in the subway who used to sell...can i get any luckier?