Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Yeah soo. ....

Bling

I finally got my promotion at work that ive been bustin my ballz for (no smart ass remarks about how much i go on cj during day)

dont miss me too much.. cuz cant go on during day now.. overwhelmed with phone work now. soooo ill be spammin mon-fri 7-9 pm est.

have a nice day ;D

Guest pod

Maurice: Hey, I started out mopping the floor just like you guys. But now... now I'm washing lettuce. Soon I'll be on fries; then the grill. And pretty soon, I'll make assistant manager, and that's when the big bucks start rolling in.

Maurice: Hey, I started out mopping the floor just like you guys. But now... now I'm washing lettuce. Soon I'll be on fries; then the grill. And pretty soon, I'll make assistant manager, and that's when the big bucks start rolling in.

;D

nah more like "the secret of my success" with michael j fox.

from mailroom to CEO.. lets just hope along the way i dont sleep with my aunt vera :P

Guest dahzel

did you happen to catch the american football competition this weekend on the television? It was the Giants of New York Vs the Packers of Green Bay.

Boy! Are you on drugs?!?!

Guest tres-b

Congrats...But...........

Why would you let them promote you without getting more money? I dont get that???

Then again I work in real estate brokerage so salary isnt something I receive. 100% commission baby, just the way I like it ;D

Guest rhythmburn

lol

Congrats...But...........

Why would you let them promote you without getting more money? I dont get that???

Then again I work in real estate brokerage so salary isnt something I receive. 100% commission baby, just the way I like it ;D

thats how they do it here. 90 day probation period if ur promoted then the raise.

eventually i want to do inside sales which is commission based.... but not till i feel confident enuff in my skills cuz

u can either bank or be really screwed on commission only

esp now that rates are goin up.. but then again our company is like the black sheep of the business we are very niche so lots of stuff that affect other companies doesnt have as big of an impact on us

Guest durrtylexx

did you happen to catch the american football competition this weekend on the television? It was the Giants of New York Vs the Packers of Green Bay.

classic

one of Eddie Murphy's best movies

Guest tres-b

Cool. Well good luck in the next 90 days.

It is good to work somewhere that has a niche. Otherwise, the only thing that seperates you is price and trying to undercut competition sucks.

classic

eddie murphy's BEST movie.

classic

Coming to America in my top 3 comedies of all time

that along with National Lampoon Xmas Vacation and SPACEBALLS

nothing beats eddie murphy and his multiple characters in the barber shop

"Oh there they go. There they go, every time I start talkin 'bout boxing, a white man got to pull Rocky Marciano out their ass. That's their one, that's their one. Rocky Marciano. Rocky Marciano. Let me tell you something once and for all. Rocky Marciano was good, but compared to Joe Louis, Rocky Marciano ain't shit."

and of course my fav line

"FUCK YOU FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOU..... WHO'S NEXT"

Guest durrtylexx

classic

eddie murphy's BEST movie.

true

its tied with golden child and beverly hills cop

Guest dahzel

never a fan of beverly hills cop. when it cops to cop movies ive always been fond of police academy and lethal weapon

What?!?! BHC was the shit!! lethal weapon movies were good too," DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY"!!!