Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fashion Junkies and Global Junkies

Guest r3nz0

Guest r3nz0

So I've been doing some thinking, South Florida. I thought about this for a good, I dunno, 13 seconds. [Miami]. Fashion Junkies and Global Junkies need to go. [Miami]. No one cares about those places. And posting on them once a month is not caring. [Miami].

I mean, I don't care how many shoes you own. No guy does, except Illmatic...but he's special [read: gay]. And I certainly don't care what parties are good in Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Thailand [that's a real place, by the way...look it up].

Bring in Food Junkies, Sports Junkies, and Renzo Junkies in their place. Who agrees?

Guest lulamishka

So I've been doing some thinking, South Florida. I thought about this for a good, I dunno, 13 seconds. [Miami]. Fashion Junkies and Global Junkies need to go. [Miami]. No one cares about those places. And posting on them once a month is not caring. [Miami].

I mean, I don't care how many shoes you own. No guy does, except Illmatic...but he's special [read: gay]. And I certainly don't care what parties are good in Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Thailand [that's a real place, by the way...look it up].

Bring in Food Junkies, Sports Junkies, and Renzo Junkies in their place. Who agrees?

I do!! I do!!!!! [Miami] ;D

Guest avenue33

I do!! I do!!!!! [Miami] ;D

me too!!!! ;D ;D

Guest macboy

Yeah, yeah, you know you read my post trying to kill la junkies once and for all. THat's first on the list. ;D

Guest lulamishka

we need WWE junkie and Idol junkie when idol is on tv :P

That's what Junkie Chat is for, Bling.

I forsee a Food Junkies and Sports Junkies LOOOOOOOONG before that wish will come true for ya. [Miami]

Guest r3nz0

I swear, if that ever happens, I'm cutting my balls off.

[Miami]

Guest lulamishka

[Miami]

LOL! [Miami]

Guest coach

[Miami]

Be careful, POD might put it up just to call your bluff.

[Miami]

By tossing out Fashion Junkie, you are fixing the wrong problem.

[Miami]

Guest r3nz0

Ok, new rule. You're not allowed to post 853785874672474373467 threads about Iraq in Junkie Chat if no one from the board has EVER met you [and you live 10 miles from us]. I mean, faggelito, do you even exist or are you a freakin' automated thread-starting machine?! Hi, Trancepriest.

And coach, you're only saying that cause you're gayer than Bling's underwear. Call me! :-*

Guest djcarlosf

food junkies:

best pizza to get on sobe at 5 am that wont make you puke after 20 shots.. :P

food > fashion

Guest ILLMATIC

RenzoSwimsuit1.jpg

Guest barstar diana

miriam cares about fashion junkie and so does barstar lol

YES I CARE VERY MUCH ABOUT BOTH (fashion & global)!!! just because they dont get as many posts as the rest of the boards doesnt mean they are not a spring board of information to other users!!! dont be so artless!!

Guest Marina22

miriam cares about fashion junkie and so does barstar lol

YES I CARE VERY MUCH ABOUT BOTH (fashion & global)!!! just because they dont get as many posts as the rest of the boards doesnt mean they are not a spring board of information to other users!!! dont be so artless!!

I have to agree, even though I don't post as much in either I think they deserve their place on the boards. Sports on CJ is just wrong that what Junkie chat and ESPN is for. If I was traveling right now I would like to refer to the Global section plus there are some of us who do ie:Ramon.