Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thank the lord for casual Fridays

Guest Devilicious

Guest Devilicious

The only reason I was able to wake up today is because I knew I was putting on jeans. I <3 jeans. They're like another layer of skin.

Guest Clauds

Oh yes! I absolutely love wearing jeans on Casual Fridays. I wish I could wear jeans to work more. It's waaay too hot to wear suits nowadays.

I've had to revamp my whole wardrobe coming from working at a slacker ass office where i wore ratty jeans and kitschy t-shirts to a fairly formal office. Thank god Banana Republic is next door, i can catch their awesome sales.

We dont have casual fridays but im fairly casual today, a tailored puff sleeve pink and white top with pseudo jean capris and white heels. Good thing im not on the senior partner's floor. Otherwise i'd get yelled at.

Guest ramon

rockin a miami vice inspired tee for the opening of the movie today! :)

casual fridays are definitely teh win.

rockin a miami vice inspired tee for the opening of the movie today! :)

casual fridays are definitely teh win.

Are you wearing a white blazer with the sleeves rolled up? ANd shoes with no socks? I could totally see you rocking that look with your aviators.

YOOOO i saw a pic of some kid wearing a pink Noise Tank tee, the one with the helicopter near the shoulder. Made me think of you. :)

Guest mp3some

No tie is priceless.

Jeans are a mega bonus.

I'm wearing both today! :D ;D

Cool thing is you can jump straight to Happy hour in comfortable 'going-out' clothes, as opposed to the slacks/tie/suit every other day.

TGICF! ;D

Guest coach

The only reason I was able to wake up today is because I knew I was putting on jeans. I <3 jeans. They're like another layer of skin.

Whadya mean? Did you show up after we left???

But, yeah, I won't be like the other meanies and gloat about the dress code at my work.

Guest Electric Eel

Gotta love working in the family business, i can wear whatever i want whenever i want. I usually try to dress up nice anyway though, its in my nature. Except when i'm going to a job site thats when i throw on my jeans and tshirt. No need to get the nice clothes all dirty.

Guest swirlundergrounder

Dress Code huh?

I hate dress codes..part of the reason why I chose a career path with no dress code.. :P

Guest Devilicious

I've had fun getting dressed up for work... today I was mucho sleepy tho

it's interesting to notice how people react differently to you depending on how you are dressed.

Guest swirlundergrounder

it's interesting to notice how people react differently to you depending on how you are dressed.

And the less is worn the more reaction is recieved... ;D

Guest slamminshaun

I tend not to get ID'd for booze when I'm dressed for work. I also hear the word "sir" much more often, even from people older then I am.

Guest Devilicious

I tend not to get ID'd for booze when I'm dressed for work. I also hear the word "sir" much more often' date=' even from people older then I am.

[/quote']exactly what I mean... people treat you with more respect when you are dressed professionally. Excluding of course the all too common guys who shout "oye mami!" and "pssssssssssst" and crane their necks to undress you with their eyes no matter what you're wearing. *sigh* gotta love sobe ::)

Guest lulamishka

I tend not to get ID'd for booze when I'm dressed for work. I also hear the word "sir" much more often, even from people older then I am.

exactly what I mean... people treat you with more respect when you are dressed professionally. Excluding of course the all too common guys who shout "oye mami!" and "pssssssssssst" and crane their necks to undress you with their eyes no matter what you're wearing. *sigh* gotta love sobe ::)

And Key Biscayne, too. Don't forget! :P

Guest Devilicious

exactly what I mean... people treat you with more respect when you are dressed professionally. Excluding of course the all too common guys who shout "oye mami!" and "pssssssssssst" and crane their necks to undress you with their eyes no matter what you're wearing. *sigh* gotta love sobe ::)

And Key Biscayne, too. Don't forget! :P

lol yep!