Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Criss Angel - Real or not?

Guest slamminshaun

Guest slamminshaun

Alright, I've seen the shows....seen them twice, and seen them a third time. This guy has walked on water, floated across buildings, and disappeared under a trash can in Times Square only to reappear instantly on top of a building.

I'm a HUGE skeptic, but the more I see his stunts, the more I want to believe this guy can actually float around in mid air. He always has spectators and I can't believe they are all "paid actors". It just doesn't seem to add up....I think there would be no way to keep a secret like that, leading me to believe they're not paid to witness his stunts.

So, does this guy have some telekinetic power or what?

Guest Cosmigonon

I was thinkin gthe same thing, I still think it's an illusion somehow. I mean, 100 years ago, a guy making card trick seemed tatally unbelievable with no explanation at all. Now we know how do they do it, maybe in the future we'll know how does Crhis Angel does it.

Just because we don't know the explanation doesn't mean there isn't one, IMO...

Guest swirlundergrounder

Alright' date=' I've seen the shows....seen them twice, and seen them a third time. This guy has walked on water, floated across buildings, and disappeared under a trash can in Times Square only to reappear instantly on top of a building.

I'm a HUGE skeptic, but the more I see his stunts, the more I want to believe this guy can actually float around in mid air. He always has spectators and I can't believe they are all "paid actors". It just doesn't seem to add up....I think there would be no way to keep a secret like that, leading me to believe they're not paid to witness his stunts.

[/quote']LMFAO!!!

Dude do you think that if he actually could do these things becasue he posseses some supernatural power that our government would be letting him walk around doing these stunts??

No..They would send him to the Middle East to do all these stunts and fool all the Arabs over there by telling them he was actually Allah as he floated over the Koran. Then our government would tell him to tell all the Arabs to convert to Christianity and drop there arms and surrender...

:P :P

Guest Mattivi

Alright, I've seen the shows....seen them twice, and seen them a third time. This guy has walked on water, floated across buildings, and disappeared under a trash can in Times Square only to reappear instantly on top of a building.

LMFAO!!!

Dude do you think that if he actually could do these things becasue he posseses some supernatural power that our government would be letting him walk around doing these stunts??

No..They would send him to the Middle East to do all these stunts and fool all the Arabs over there by telling them he was actually Allah as he floated over the Koran. Then our government would tell him to tell all the Arabs to convert to Christianity and drop there arms and surrender...

man you had to bring the middle east and politics into a discussion about a magician? ::):P anyways, real or not, the guy is seriously entertaning to watch.

Guest swirlundergrounder

LMFAO!!!

man you had to bring the middle east and politics into a discussion about a magician? ::):P anyways, real or not, the guy is seriously entertaning to watch.

Well shit man...I think if he was able to do all that stuff for real, top secret agencies would try to capture his ass and use him for who knows what??? right??

Alright' date=' I've seen the shows....seen them twice, and seen them a third time. This guy has walked on water, floated across buildings, and disappeared under a trash can in Times Square only to reappear instantly on top of a building.

[/quote']

Dude they are called illusions lol. You can buy most of his tricks on penguinmagic.com including his levitation act. No they are most likely not paid actors he is just a bad ass magician and is very good at his tricks. I have been following him for a while even before his show came out.

I think you should stick to Politics :P lol. 8)

Guest LeVeL

I always watch his stunts and at times some of his stunts are amazing but some of his stunts are so precitable and they seem fake as hell, like it was all a lie.

This Past week, I saw his show and one of his stunts was to pass out Pamphlets with Subliminal messages on it that would put people to sleep once they read the pamphlet. Well some people were falling asleep as soon as they read it and it looked ridiculous because in the end he had like 15 or so people all sleeping on top of each other in the middle of Las Vegas Blvd in the rigged sun and from my eyes it lloked fake and planned.

Guest slamminshaun

Well, I don't know how he did this one, but he said think of ANY object, living or not.....I did that, then he guessed it correctly (it was a bird). No idea how he did that shit...the person in front of him also guessed a bird.

Well' date=' I don't know how he did this one, but he said think of ANY object, living or not.....I did that, then he guessed it correctly (it was a bird). No idea how he did that shit...the person in front of him also guessed a bird.

[/quote']

I didn't see this so I’m not sure about his technique for this one but in general it's quite simple he just made you pick it. You think you have a free choice but he forced you to pick a bird. It is used often with card tricks. I can pick any card out of the deck and put it face down in front of you. Then I can ask you to think of any one card in your head and it will be the same card I picked before hand. The reality is I forced that card on you without you realizing it.

Well, I don't know how he did this one, but he said think of ANY object, living or not.....I did that, then he guessed it correctly (it was a bird). No idea how he did that shit...the person in front of him also guessed a bird.

I didn't see this so I’m not sure about his technique for this one but in general it's quite simple he just made you pick it. You think you have a free choice but he forced you to pick a bird. It is used often with card tricks. I can pick any card out of the deck and put it face down in front of you. Then I can ask you to think of any one card in your head and it will be the same card I picked before hand. The reality is I forced that card on you without you realizing it.

Or more likely there was a bird flapping in the background somewhat subliminally and when you are forced to make a decision like that you always choose the most obvious one.

Guest slamminshaun

Or more likely there was a bird flapping in the background somewhat subliminally and when you are forced to make a decision like that you always choose the most obvious one.

Afterward, I thought about that....but I couldn't find anything. Besides, me and that chick would have had completely different viewpoints. She was looking at him, while I was looking at the both of them. Weird.

Did you ever try this one? Freakin' weird the way the mind works.

http://www.wordofmouthexperiment.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=349

Guest JMT

when you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, is undeniably the truth.

the guy is not magic. when analyzing his tricks, work backwards from there.

• 3 years later...
Guest diggyh

hi guys :comfort:I think criss is real ! i cant see how he would have paid thousands of witnesses to keep quiet, and not one has ever come forward saying its a hoax or they were paid, and during some of his most incredible acts like when he levitates or teleports there are litterally hundreds of witnesses ... i mean how could you do that without somebody telling if it was fake ??? respect criss angel :lickit: