Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fidel is sick in Argentina and...

Guest JustBeFABOLOUS9

Guest biznation00

God I hope all you cubans leave Miami asap, so we can reclaim that once beautiful city.. The hatians, brazilans, argentinians etc are all ready being deported. I can see it now, little NJ, Little NYC and of course little michigan all in Miami.... (tear).....

You're once "beautiful city" was barely on the map before us Cubans got here! You can credit alot of its growth to the latin community (especially the cubans)! Stay your @ss in Ft. laudy... We aint goin' anywhere!

Biz

Guest Funketeer

God I hope all you cubans leave Miami asap, so we can reclaim that once beautiful city.. The hatians, brazilans, argentinians etc are all ready being deported. I can see it now, little NJ, Little NYC and of course little michigan all in Miami.... (tear).....

Miami used to be Frank Sinatra's whorehouse ;D

Guest coach

You're once "beautiful city" was barely on the map before us Cubans got here! You can credit alot of its growth to the latin community (especially the cubans)! Stay your @ss in Ft. laudy... We aint goin' anywhere!

Biz

Speaking of which, I am told we are going to be neighbors, as of today.

Guest coach

Okay, true. There were some white people that USED to be cool, but now we have Justin Timberlake, instead.

Okay, true. There were some white people that USED to be cool, but now we have Justin Timberlake, instead.

i'm fucking cool. i think.

Guest Funketeer

i'm fucking cool. i think.

If you weren't before this post...you've automatically upgraded yourself

;D

Biz

you are on the map for the crime, drugs and lack of respct for this country... way to go cubans!!! No real company will do business in miami because of the people and the fact latins think laws are written in sand...

Guest Editor

Personally, I'd be happy if they extended Highway US1 all the way to Havana, for two reasons...

1.) Cubans make good Americans. As a group they have a better understanding of the word "freedom" than some of the guilt-ridden overwrought asswipes that were born here.

2.) I always wanted to do the Tropicana. ;D

Guest Funketeer

Biz

you are on the map for the crime, drugs and lack of respct for this country... way to go cubans!!! No real company will do business in miami because of the people and the fact latins think laws are written in sand...

shut the fuck up already, Miami is cuban and that's that...next time be more careful with your land, you lazy tivo addicted six pack chugger swamp rat...Cubans own the joint.

the Brady bunch don't live here no'mo...it's all Rodrigues and Gonzales nigahhh...

just kidding bubbah, I don't give a rat's ass...

Guest Belgian Kat

I don't wish anything bad upon him no matter what he's done... he doesn't need us to add anymore hate in this world... Karma is real... and Karma, unlike me, doesn't forget stuff.... he'll get everything he deserves... no more, no less.

what goes around, comes around -- sooner or later, that's always been my motto, he'll get his day...

Guest pod

That's my logic. I'm not gonna wish for him to roast on an open fire, since he's done enough to guarantee himself a prime spot.

Guest siuol_leahcim

i took cuban politics in FIU with Professor Moreno. im sure hes partying with them in calle ocho right now ;D

i had a couple of his classes...interesting character that guy