Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mel Gibson's mug shot....not bad

Guest swirlundergrounder

Guest swirlundergrounder

i have lost respect for Mel.. sad .. great actor...

What's really crazy is that ABC just signed him to make a movie regarding the Holocaust. I guess he won't be doing that movie anymore..

Guest slamminshaun

make lethal weapon 5 and all will be forgiven.

It should be forgiven anyway, it was a simple "slip of the tongue". ;)

Guest swirlundergrounder

It should be forgiven anyway' date=' it was a simple "slip of the tongue". ;)

[/quote']A simple slip of the tongue that he made a movie about a couple of years ago... :P

THe only reason this is news is because he's an actor... bottom line, he's a human just like everyone else... every one makes mistakes... people get DUI's and say dumb shit all the time (*cough saleen cough*. lol) but just becuz he's some big actor now its "ohhh i lost respect for him".. "oooh lets boycott mel gibson movies".. boooo waaaaa

dude whatever... tom cruise is a scientologist, which is a freaking cult in my opinion - he jumps on couches on oprah and is completely out of his mind... just becuz he's a moron doesn't mean he's not human nor a talented actor.. just becuz i think he's a dip shit doesn't mean i won't watch his flicks.. he's a great actor...

same with mel.. he's a great actor... braveheart is one of the best damn movies ever made IMO... so what, he got drunk and said some dumb shit... welcome to REALITY people...

:P

Guest coach

Why would you respect an actor in the first place? You do not need to be intelligent or well-informed or wise to be a good actor. Sure, I could respect them for their *acting ability*, but that is unrelated to anything else. They *might* also be well-informed, inteligent, etc, but that is unrelated to them being an actor. The problem is not that actors act like idiots, the problem is that we afford them any respect merely because they are actors.

Guest sobe2004

THe only reason this is news is because he's an actor... bottom line, he's a human just like everyone else... every one makes mistakes... people get DUI's and say dumb shit all the time (*cough saleen cough*. lol) but just becuz he's some big actor now its "ohhh i lost respect for him".. "oooh lets boycott mel gibson movies".. boooo waaaaa

dude whatever... tom cruise is a scientologist, which is a freaking cult in my opinion - he jumps on couches on oprah and is completely out of his mind... just becuz he's a moron doesn't mean he's not human nor a talented actor.. just becuz i think he's a dip shit doesn't mean i won't watch his flicks.. he's a great actor...

same with mel.. he's a great actor... braveheart is one of the best damn movies ever made IMO... so what, he got drunk and said some dumb shit... welcome to REALITY people...

The REALITY is that your above comments are as ignorant as Mel's . . . there is no justification for what he did . . . yours may be worse because I am assuming that you made your comments sober . . .

Guest spinderella7713

+1 Have you guys heard of "media hype" or taking things outta context"...come on...Im sure there is MUCH more to this story.

Guest dahzel

yo man, they made rocky 6 so leathal weapon 5 isn't far behind ::)

Guest slamminshaun

Why would you respect an actor in the first place? You do not need to be intelligent or well-informed or wise to be a good actor. Sure, I could respect them for their *acting ability*, but that is unrelated to anything else. They *might* also be well-informed, inteligent, etc, but that is unrelated to them being an actor. The problem is not that actors act like idiots, the problem is that we afford them any respect merely because they are actors.

Couldn't have said it better myself. <applause>

Guest dahzel

Why would you respect an actor in the first place? You do not need to be intelligent or well-informed or wise to be a good actor. Sure' date=' I could respect them for their *acting ability*, but that is unrelated to anything else. They *might* also be well-informed, inteligent, etc, but that is unrelated to them being an actor. The problem is not that actors act like idiots, the problem is that we afford them any respect merely because they are actors.

[/quote']

Couldn't have said it better myself. <applause>

i also agree. it's also degrading, every time i see that," don't you want to fanta fanta", commercial i cringe. there's a million ppl out there trying to do the same thing, just think how many failed actors there are out there. ppl like julia roberts make me sick... so pretentious... acting like they're so humble but that's not even the case.

Guest macboy

Nice mugshot. I think the pr flacks are telling their clients to smile in their mugshots if they get pinched because they know it will make its way to the press. So many celeb mugshots these days look like headshots you'd bring to casting calls. No one wants a repeat of the Nick Nolte mugshot.

Guest dahzel

Nice mugshot. I think the pr flacks are telling their clients to smile in their mugshots if they get pinched because they know it will make its way to the press. So many celeb mugshots these days look like headshots you'd bring to casting calls. No one wants a repeat of the Nick Nolte mugshot.

that's no joke... man that was bad.

The REALITY is that your above comments are as ignorant as Mel's . . . there is no justification for what he did . . . yours may be worse because I am assuming that you made your comments sober . . .

The point i was making is everyone makes mistakes... he's human.. i didn't approve his activity - i merely said he's a great actor who got drunk and said some dumb shit...

As i said, its reality.... unless you live on the set of "little house on the prairie".

now kindly shut the fuck up.

AMEN SISTAH!!!

Guest dahzel

THe only reason this is news is because he's an actor... bottom line, he's a human just like everyone else... every one makes mistakes... people get DUI's and say dumb shit all the time (*cough saleen cough*. lol) but just becuz he's some big actor now its "ohhh i lost respect for him".. "oooh lets boycott mel gibson movies".. boooo waaaa

yeah everyone makes mistakes but for him to come out and apologize for it is ridiculous. like i said, you never say anything drunk that you haven't thought about sober. yeah he's an actor and a normal person too but don't apologize for it. he only did it for PR. whether drunk or not he meant what he said.

Guest dahzel

whether drunk or not he meant what he said.

yeah and i hope a big asteroid slams into planet earth...

i'm sober.. i guess that means i REALLY mean it.. :o lolll

??? ??? ???

Guest ddg

Bling i've seen you drunk many times,thats it I have lost respect for you. I'm not reading your reviews anymore. >:(

bling doesnt drink..he gets banged up, remember??

lol...

just messing with ya blingers...