Clubplanet Nightlife Community

1 Dead in shooting outside of Metropolis..

V. Barbarino

Drive-By Shooting Leaves 1 Man Dead

click here

Nefertiti Jáquez

Reporting

(CBS4 News) MIAMI Miami police are investigating two unrelated shootings, one of them deadly, which occurred within an hour of each other near the downtown club Metropolis early Friday morning.

The first shots were fired at about 4 a.m. after an argument broke out inside the club on the 900 block of Northeast 2nd Avenue and then spilled out into the streets. No one was injured and it is unclear what caused the argument.

An hour later, a silver Dodge pulled alongside a Honda Accord and sprayed the Honda with gunfire.

Two of the three people inside the Honda managed to escape through the car windows, but suffered some injuries. The driver of the Honda, a man in his 20s, was killed on the scene. His name has not been released.

It is unknown how many gunmen were inside the silver Dodge when the shooting began.

Police are still investigating both shootings.

(© MMVI, CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved.)

Guest meta

This club is never going to get a break. Thats why i don't like going there anymore. Too many bad stories coming out from there.

Guest dgrutman

Drive-By Shooting Leaves 1 Man Dead

click here

Nefertiti Jáquez

Reporting

(CBS4 News) MIAMI Miami police are investigating two unrelated shootings, one of them deadly, which occurred within an hour of each other near the downtown club Metropolis early Friday morning.

The first shots were fired at about 4 a.m. after an argument broke out inside the club on the 900 block of Northeast 2nd Avenue and then spilled out into the streets. No one was injured and it is unclear what caused the argument.

An hour later, a silver Dodge pulled alongside a Honda Accord and sprayed the Honda with gunfire.

Two of the three people inside the Honda managed to escape through the car windows, but suffered some injuries. The driver of the Honda, a man in his 20s, was killed on the scene. His name has not been released.

It is unknown how many gunmen were inside the silver Dodge when the shooting began.

Police are still investigating both shootings.

(© MMVI, CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved.)

i wonder if it was because they listened to DJ EDDIE G.net spining?

Guest pod

9628650_480X360.jpg

This would make a classic flyer.

Sad really, since the majority of the clubs down there have never had a shooting incident.

Guest rhythmdoc

I was just thinking the same thing!!! LOL!!!

Guest spinderella7713

NO NO u guys have it all wrong...if only eddie would have been there!!! they would have all been listening to some great trance ($200-$500 just released vinyals), dancing around with lolly popps and glow sticks....the shooting never would have happend!!! WHERE WERE YOU EDDY....STILL IN THE BACK BEGGING TO PLAY???

Guest lyrik

NO NO u guys have it all wrong...if only eddie would have been there!!! they would have all been listening to some great trance ($200-$500 just released vinyals), dancing around with lolly popps and glow sticks....the shooting never would have happend!!! WHERE WERE YOU EDDY....STILL IN THE BACK BEGGING TO PLAY???

Ya I seen that $200-$300 a week for vinyl comment...who the fuck spends almost 16k a year on vinyl? Shenanigans! Maybe they are free promos I dunno but…over 2000+ tracks a year…for how many years….does anyone even have enough time to sort through all that crap…and it amazes me because most of the people that make those comments play the same damn 20 tracks for 3-4 months at a time…who the fuck are you guys kidding that say oh I go through 3 hundred new tracks a week…you gotta be outta your freakin mind or just have no distinct style if you are actually WASTING that much time thumbing through that many tracks…how do you find time to – tour, spin, hang out – take a shit or have a real life….it would be non-stop crate digging, organizing…yada yada yada. I listen to a TON of music every day/week whateva but these comments are just fuckin stupid.

Guest DJFC23

You know what im actually interested in checkin this guy out. Whats wolrd famous Eddie G. Dj schedule this days?

Guest spinderella7713

You know what im actually interested in checkin this guy out. Whats wolrd famous Eddie G. Dj schedule this days?

metropolis hours of operation 11-5am

eddys schedule at metropolis 5-7am

LMAO

Ya I seen that $200-$300 a week for vinyl comment...who the fuck spends almost 16k a year on vinyl? Shenanigans! Maybe they are free promos I dunno but…over 2000+ tracks a year…for how many years….does anyone even have enough time to sort through all that crap…and it amazes me because most of the people that make those comments play the same damn 20 tracks for 3-4 months at a time…who the fuck are you guys kidding that say oh I go through 3 hundred new tracks a week…you gotta be outta your freakin mind or just have no distinct style if you are actually WASTING that much time thumbing through that many tracks…how do you find time to – tour, spin, hang out – take a shit or have a real life….it would be non-stop crate digging, organizing…yada yada yada. I listen to a TON of music every day/week whateva but these comments are just fuckin stupid.

Dude you don't listen to vinyl on the toilet? What kind of super star DJ are you :P? Dude I couldn't find that many records worth buying in that time frame. I tend to be a bit picky when buying tracks.

Guest lyrik

Dude you don't listen to vinyl on the toilet? What kind of super star DJ are you :P? Dude I couldn't find that many records worth buying in that time frame. I tend to be a bit picky when buying tracks.

I beg to differ - I turn the volume all the way up on the computer or on the system which ever and head to drop the kids off at the pool...if I'm really good I'm back before the track finishes.

Guest Ariel

I blame the clubs who are not selective with their people. Thats the only reason why shit like this happens.

NO GRILLS!!!!! ;D

Guest Cosmigonon

I blame the clubs who are not selective with their people. Thats the only reason why shit like this happens.

NO GRILLS!!!!! ;D

pardon my ignorance, but what things are these "grills" you're talking about? ???