Clubplanet Nightlife Community

1 Dead in shooting outside of Metropolis..

V. Barbarino

Guest Ariel

I blame the clubs who are not selective with their people. Thats the only reason why shit like this happens.

NO GRILLS!!!!! ;D

pardon my ignorance, but what things are these "grills" you're talking about? ???

GOLD TEEFERS lol

Guest rhythmdoc

You know what im actually interested in checkin this guy out. Whats wolrd famous Eddie G. Dj schedule this days?

metropolis hours of operation 11-5am

eddys schedule at metropolis 5-7am

LMAO

Seriously, Eddie G, please respond and tell us your busy schedule. A couple of us that have never heard you would really like to hear you. We want to hear the $200 - $500 worth of vinyl's that you buy every week 2 days after release date.

WE WANT TO HEAR THE FAMOUS EDDIE G!!!!

"THE BEST MUSIC ON THE NET"

BTW......I got my glowsticks ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Willie Morales

I blame the clubs who are not selective with their people. Thats the only reason why shit like this happens.

NO GRILLS!!!!! ;D

pardon my ignorance, but what things are these "grills" you're talking about? ???

janicka_kevin%20grills.jpg

AWESOME

9628650_480X360.jpg

This would make a classic flyer.

Sad really, since the majority of the clubs down there have never had a shooting incident.

It kills me how the community thinks that this "techno rave" shit that we are listening to is killing our youths... but yet, there have been way more killings, stabbings, etc at the hip hop nights.

what the fuck ever.

Guest Major

Someone is shot dead, and all you people can do is stereotype and make jokes... how pathetic!! some of you ought to be shot dead!!!

Someone is shot dead, and all you people can do is stereotype and make jokes... how pathetic!! some of you ought to be shot dead!!!

how are we stereo typing? everytime someone gets shot or stabbed it happens at a hip hop club. over time, when you hear about this shit happening.. you automatically know it was a hip hop night.

Pistons' Davis Gets Tasered, Arrested

Friday, August 04, 2006

PHOTOS

Click image to enlarge

MIAMI BEACH, Fla. — Detroit Pistons center Dale Davis was shocked with a stun gun and charged with assault and disorderly conduct in an altercation with Miami Beach police.

According to the police report, officers were called to a hotel by security workers on Tuesday after Davis was repeatedly asked to leave and refused to do so.

After giving the officers his identification, Davis and the officers went outside, where they say he accused them of targeting him because he is black.

Police say Davis balled his fists and began walking toward the officers in an aggressive manner, and was warned that he would be hit with a Taser gun if he continued.

Davis' agent says he plans to file a lawsuit against police for their treatment of the 15-year NBA veteran.

Davis played for Indiana, Portland and Golden State before joining the Detroit Pistons as a reserve last season.

Guest lyrik

Friday, August 04, 2006

PHOTOS

Click image to enlarge

MIAMI BEACH, Fla. — Detroit Pistons center Dale Davis was shocked with a stun gun and charged with assault and disorderly conduct in an altercation with Miami Beach police.

According to the police report, officers were called to a hotel by security workers on Tuesday after Davis was repeatedly asked to leave and refused to do so.

After giving the officers his identification, Davis and the officers went outside, where they say he accused them of targeting him because he is black.

Police say Davis balled his fists and began walking toward the officers in an aggressive manner, and was warned that he would be hit with a Taser gun if he continued.

Davis' agent says he plans to file a lawsuit against police for their treatment of the 15-year NBA veteran.

Davis played for Indiana, Portland and Golden State before joining the Detroit Pistons as a reserve last season.

I'm so freakin sick of hearing about retard players thinkin they can do what they want because of their bank roles...they should of stuck his dumb ass not one...not two...BUUUUUT...THREEEEEE TIMES!

Its because I'm a minority...no you dumb motherfucker its because you're an ASSSSSSHOLE!

Guest spinderella7713

Actually the party they have there on Friday mornings is HOUSE...its an afterhours on friday morning...of course its not hip hop.

BUT

Dont u find it weird that they are having a big party tonight. I mean I know "the show must go on" ...but someone jsut died in ur parking lot have some taste. YUCK

Actually the party they have there on Friday mornings is HOUSE...its an afterhours on friday morning...of course its not hip hop.

BUT

Dont u find it weird that they are having a big party tonight. I mean I know "the show must go on" ...but someone jsut died in ur parking lot have some taste. YUCK

i remembered when they first started out... everyone involved with that place was talking mad shit about how they have unlimited money, etc... i went there one time.. and you are right, the place is a shithole. the service sucked... just seemed like a shady operation... i thought it was because they just opened... but then went again and it was the same bullshit.

They must be doing well because they are opening shops up in Ibiza, Vegas, and NY.

i personally hope they dont ever shut down though... let the gang bangers hang out there.

Guest pod

Well, since it serves as a holding pen before everyone gets sent to jail, they won't shut it down. Easier to leave a "honeypot" for the criminals to frequent.

Guest Mattivi

its not a stereotype when it inveteratly happens time and time again. these people keep perpetuating their own "stereotype" as u put it, to the point where its more a sad, fact-o-life reality. ::):P

Guest A1

gotta love the graphic they put with the story:

lg

They photoshop a hand with a gun into a Porsche 944.

WHEN DID U SEE JUST THE HAND WITH A GUN? WHERE'S THE PERSON LOLOL

Porsche 944? WHAT TYPE OF UPSCALE GANGSTERS ARE THESE?

METROPLOIS IS STILL HITTING NUMBER 1...

MOST TALK ABOUT CLUB...

BUT THE WRONG REASONS

Friday, August 04, 2006

PHOTOS

Click image to enlarge

lol what a moron......