Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bang Music Festival!!! Miami, FL Nov. 11, 2006

Guest galacticgruv

I must say Icon, I won, I clearly prooved there is a long long line of idiots will to part with thier money and all you talk about is bottles..

Saleen 1

Icon 0..

Pod close this thread, I WON!

lmao....u crack me up

ive been reading this thread and seen the both of you well icon go after you back to back, i was going to reply to newbies(icon no disrespect here), but i just had to reply now.

okay

attention all newbies...

cooljunkie newbies are:

1. the ones that lurk/ghost for a year aka never post.

2. have 1 to 500 posts

3. all the above and think saleen is the biggest edm/cj hater.

from "us" non newbies please don't get offended by what the man says, as you have noticed anyone that has been here for a while are not replying to what he is saying. "we" don't take the things he says personal at all, it's more like comedy and fun to us.

some of us may not like what he has to say, some of us do agree to certain things, i can't personally say i agree to everything, but alot of times he is right. if you don't agree, please don't take it as a personal attack or stab in the back.

if you do meet the man in person one of these days, you will see he is not this "edm/cj hater" that you think he is, and he is infact "suporting the scene" in his own way.

ps...i might be at bang, getting drunk, and checking out drunk hot bitches.

Regards,

Diogo

All4tribal

Caps Lock Moderator "im watching you!" :P

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Playa

Bang, Bang, Bang...Unreal, I love it...It is going to be of the chain, I got friends coming in from Spain for this...Daft Punk's only live appearance (after Coachella) in 2006...Amazing.

Guest bassdropper

i love outdoor events, specailly ifs i can hears somes phatty beatz. also ya never have to wait to pee there is always tree near by

Guest Fez

Here's some Videos from Los Amigos Invisibles ;D ;D ;D

shit last thing i'm goign to BANG for is EDM...lol

Duran Duran, Daft Punk + Amigos Invisibles....

already got my tickets... :o :o

CXy8EK2ALWA

KV2yHuHwvn4

BNQuIDR_hCU

fwchyylcUwo

w5BP15PcO8E

Guest bassdropper

thats all i am going for, i coudnt care if duran duran was up there having an orgy with the hawainn tropic girls

Guest Marina22

Since I don't really know most of the live bands, I am going mainly for the electronic music and Daft Punk since I have heard so many great things but don't know. Would like to see some of the locals (like Austin Leeds) that I haven't checked out yet, some house, a bit of techno, and the breaks too. :D

Guest Cosmigonon

I'm really excited for everything. Duran Duran, my favorite band when I was a kid, I was 10 when they were the biggest band in the world back in '84.

Daft Punk, Los Amigos Invisibles, Kinky. Roger is the only EDM act tha I really, really like, but I don't care, just the idea of an open air festival, after I had so much fun at GG earlier this year, it's just exciting.

My beautiful sister is coming from Panamá for this, so double excitement, I just can't wait, this is gonna be very very fun... ;D

Guest PRTAZZZ

1226081723_m.jpg

VIP Tickets

1 VIP Ticket $145.00

2 VIP Tickets (DUO) $275

VIP Tickets holders are able to relax and enjoy the show in our general VIP locations. A bar is available in each location (Bottom LeveL).

VIP Package $1,275 (price includes 20% service charge)

4 VIP Tickets (Bottom Level)

1 VIP Table with bottle service-(Table holds up to 5 people -- 5th person must buy a VIP ticket separately)

2 Bottles of Premium Liquor or 30 Bottled Waters & 30 Energy Drinks

All Mixers Included

VIP Deluxe (TIESTO STAGE ONLY) $1,500 (price includes 20% service charge)

4 VIP Tickets (Elevated)

1 VIP Table with preferred viewing & bottle service (Table holds up to 5 people -- 5th person must buy a VIP ticket separately)

2 Bottles of Premium Liquor

All Mixers Included

VIP Premium (DURAN DURAN STAGE ONLY) $2,000 (price includes 20% service charge)

4 VIP Tickets (Elevated)

1 VIP Table with preferred viewing & bottle service (Table holds up to 5 people -- 5th person must buy a VIP ticket separately)

2 Bottles of Premium Liquor

All Mixers Included

*VIP TICKETS WILL ALSO GIVE YOU ACCESS THRU THE VIP ENTRANCE.

Omar Rosario

VIP Director

OmarVIP@BangMusicFestival.com

buy-bang-tickets.gif

WWW.BANGMUSICFESTIVAL.COM

Guest djphase2

CRAP.. I hear tickets will be 100 @ entrance.. thats insane !

I don't know if thats true but thats all the more reason to go get those bitches now!!! ;D

Guest hiram

CRAP.. I hear tickets will be 100 @ entrance.. thats insane !

I don't know if thats true but thats all the more reason to go get those bitches now!!! ;D

thats not bad considering if you get them online now its $92