Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bang Music Festival!!! Miami, FL Nov. 11, 2006

Guest galacticgruv

Guest spacecadet

CRAP.. I hear tickets will be 100 @ entrance.. thats insane !

I don't know if thats true but thats all the more reason to go get those bitches now!!! ;D

thats not bad considering if you get them online now its $92

Starting to sound a lil taxed up,this has alot people thinking twice about going i wonder how much the water and drinks are going to be in there and the talent level isnt as high as Ultra & GG,And the festival sucked last year as far production wise

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest the light

I bought my tickets.

How do you justify charging $75 for the ticket and then adding on $17 in fees and taxes??

Are they drawing and cutting each ticket by hand??

It's online, so the service charge should be minimal.

What's up with that??

Guest hiram

I don't know if thats true but thats all the more reason to go get those bitches now!!! ;D

Starting to sound a lil taxed up,this has alot people thinking twice about going i wonder how much the water and drinks are going to be in there and the talent level isnt as high as Ultra & GG,And the festival sucked last year as far production wise

exactly what im thinking. drinks last year were VERY cheap. i think 3 dollars for water and 4 for a redbull. this show better be worth the money and swede mafia better bring it like never before

Guest spacecadet

exactly what im thinking. drinks last year were VERY cheap. i think 3 dollars for water and 4 for a redbull. this show better be worth the money and swede mafia better bring it like never before

yea i guess 10 for water & 20 for redbull this year at the pace they are taxing up ticket prices

Guest the light

what are the time slots gonna be like??

The flyer has the main acts on each stage slated, it seems, for the last time slots. Does that mean that Daft Punk, Duran Duran, Tiesto and Thievery Corporation are all gonna play at the same time?? ???

that would suck...

Guest Michael James

As for not booking djs, why book 50 djs when people are only paying to see 5 of them?

Tiesto 150 k

Roger 10k

Daft Punk I have no idea how much they get, but call it 40k.

If the avg cost for booking the other 50 jocks is 2k, that's 100k or 3/4 of the cost of Tiesto.

I would guess if you book 50 djs, the avg cost is probably higher somewhere in the 3-7k range each. Flights and hotels are pricey in miami. So lets call it 4k each dj, or $200,000 dollars.

Now who you booking, Tiesto/ Daft Punk/ Roger or those 50 Djs or both?

Each set of jocks cost 200k to book, so again, book set 1 or the 50 jocks or both?

How many people will come out for that set of 50 djs? Tiesto alone for 150K (actually amount Bang paid) will out draw those 50 djs and cost you $50,000 less!

Take the 200k you saved by not booking those djs and put that money into a headliner aka Chilli Peppers.

Now you see why I'm right.. The key is too have just enough filler.

I heard that daft is getting 150k as well, being its the 2nd and last performance of the year....

Guest mr.miami

guess it is safe to say 11.11 will be a clusterfck of chaos. I definitely need to go downtown that night. Does biscayne blvd get shut down for this?

Guest Marina22

guess it is safe to say 11.11 will be a clusterfck of chaos. I definitely need to go downtown that night. Does biscayne blvd get shut down for this?

If you are going to go there at all, go for the festival but get there early to enjoy all the acts. ;)

Guest mr.miami

If you are going to go there at all, go for the festival but get there early to enjoy all the acts. ;)

Like i said the only thing at bang that i would even consider going to see is Duran Duran, but they arent worth paying 65 for. Im not a big fan of any techno artists really that id want to shell out the dough for. Now maybe if they did something free like vindick did at a park in coral gables id give it a go. Just remember being covered with dirt after leaving that. Im not really into techno type festivals where i gotta be in the hot sun.

Guest Michael James

Like i said the only thing at bang that i would even consider going to see is Duran Duran, but they arent worth paying 65 for. Im not a big fan of any techno artists really that id want to shell out the dough for. Now maybe if they did something free like vindick did at a park in coral gables id give it a go. Just remember being covered with dirt after leaving that. Im not really into techno type festivals where i gotta be in the hot sun.

Bang had huge tents last year that probably held about two-thousand each... I didn't spend much time in the sun.

Not sure if they'll have them this year....(hope so!)

Guest LiquidX

Does biscayne blvd get shut down for this?

I don't recall such a thing happening for either Ultra or GG.

are you kidding me?? last year they had all of biscayne shut down.. took me an 1hr to get out of downtown, parking lot etc..