Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where do you picture your self in 10 years??

Guest swirlundergrounder

Guest swirlundergrounder

..And no, this is not an interview.....

I want to my own Post Production Studio facility in San Francisco! Still be married with a 2nd natural child and 1 adopted one... ;D

if you would've asked me 10 years ago where i think i would be in 10 years, there is no possible way to imagine that i'd be where i'm at now. so there is no answer to this question. there's aboslutely no way to predict the way your life will turn out.

i hate getting asked that question in interviews. i always answer it the same way, which isn't exactly what the interviewer wants to hear.

Guest Marina22

if you would've asked me 10 years ago where i think i would be in 10 years, there is no possible way to imagine that i'd be where i'm at now. so there is no answer to this question. there's aboslutely no way to predict the way your life will turn out.

i hate getting asked that question in interviews. i always answer it the same way, which isn't exactly what the interviewer wants to hear.

So you say...that you can't possibly answer their question? I hate this question too.

Guest DJFC23

I agree with you. 10 years from now i hope to have good health and be happy around the people I love

Guest Mattivi

Trendy-shmendy. Even in Barcelona I'll wear whatever I rolled out of bed in that morning.

good ole' pod just calls it how he sees it, and rolls by the beat of his own drumstick ;D

Guest spinderella7713

Im not trying to bash your answer BUT this is a lazy LAZY way to live. You totally control your destany. Yes things can happen that stear you in different directions BUT if you have goals and your strong willed then YOU WILL DO WHAT YOU STRIVE TO DO!!

In 10yrs I hope to be living in Chicago,happily married, a kid and persuing my career.....and I cant wait to get through the struggles that always come...seems to make me stronger.

Guest pod

Well what I think Ryan is getting at is that you might have a plan, but things change and your plan revises.

For example, Chicago could be under ten feet of water in ten years.

You could get married, and your husband could be a total dork.

You see where I'm going. Ten year plans are just that, plans. Real life gets in the way more often than not.

Well what I think Ryan is getting at is that you might have a plan, but things change and your plan revises.

You see where I'm going. Ten year plans are just that, plans. Real life gets in the way more often than not.

seriously, lazy is by far the most incorrect definition you can have about me. but of course i'm not expecting you to know me (not you pod...you know me plenty...and thanks for the defense).

predicting the future is futile, and it is conceited.

Guest pod

Predicting the future is fun from a technical point of view. Even there, being way off is a fact of life...i.e. where are my flying cars and Mars bases?

However, from a personal perspective, the best you can do realistically is maybe a month in advance.

Guest swirlundergrounder

Predicting the future is fun from a technical point of view.

So do you think PC's will be better than macs in 10 years??? LOL

Guest swirlundergrounder

I have to disagree with you. 10 years ago I said that I wanted a life in music and here I'am doing it.

Sure things change but having good goals can help define your path towards ataining them...

Predicting the future is fun from a technical point of view. Even there, being way off is a fact of life...i.e. where are my flying cars and Mars bases?

However, from a personal perspective, the best you can do realistically is maybe a month in advance.

exactly(on the 2nd point). and i think that realizing this fact will make your life better. i get excited about the unpredictability of life.

Guest Cosmigonon

+1

Guest pod

"Back in the sixties he used to be part of the free speech movement at Berkley. (Kirk whispers to Dr. Taylor) I think he did a little too much LDS."

"LDS?"

- Kirk and Dr. Taylor, as Kirk tries to explain Spock's quirks...

Guest spinderella7713

seriously, lazy is by far the most incorrect definition you can have about me. but of course i'm not expecting you to know me (not you pod...you know me plenty...and thanks for the defense).

predicting the future is futile, and it is conceited.

I was not insulting you i just dont agree with your statement. I think its lazy to sit back and think that life will take you somewhere without you giving it a push. I didnt say you can predict your future but that you can control the direction it goes in. ;)