Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Happy Birthday Major!!!

Guest Justin Johnson

Guest Philip

Oh my god... how much fun was that!!!

first of all thanks to all of you who came out for my birthday... i'm glad you enjoyed the night. I'll write a bit more later.. just woke up and still feel drunk to think straight... but it was all worth it. who's idea was it to chug the bottle of patron??

again,thank you... means a lot! going back to sleep.

your idea captain. hardcore.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Devilicious

lol... you all suck! I was up at 7:15 this morning. It was difficult to leave early with such great music and so many familiar faces. Tunes were on point [except the silence after Major blew the monitors, lol] .... A varied night musically. Till next time :)

Guest r3nz0

Seriously, drinking from the Patron bottle was a bad idea. At one point, I was so drunk I thought I was playing with some girl's ass, but then I realized it was Angel. Fuck it. He has a tight ass.

Angel, if you're reading this, fuck you. Call me.

Guest Diaga

It was my idea you forgot already lmao !!! we were passin that bottle to everybody and nobody wanted to take a shot but us , light weights. Anyway great party and good music, I almost lost my headphones.

Guest djjoncowan

It was my idea you forgot already lmao !!! we were passin that bottle to everybody and nobody wanted to take a shot but us , light weights. Anyway great party and good music, I almost lost my headphones.

I think it was just you major and I drinking the bottle. LOL - it was a pleasure to play with you finally diagga. lets try and do that more often... I think our styles can really compliment each other... anyways, top night from start to finish.... just another tuesday night in sobe... ;D

~ps - look for the allstar locals night tba very soon @ shine :o~

Guest Philip

I think it was just you major and I drinking the bottle. LOL

i saw Major pick up the bottle for no apparent reason, no comment, and he just started swigging lol.

Guest Diaga

I think it was just you major and I drinking the bottle. LOL

i saw Major pick up the bottle for no apparent reason, no comment, and he just started swigging lol.

patron-silver.jpg

Guest ilovedjology

MAJOR!! Happy belated birthday even though I went.. Diaga, uhmm thanks for the Patron shot.. Dj Ology had a great time as well.. Cant wait to see you guys again!!!

Guest snipper

Oh shit it looks like I miss a hell of a party. I think the first picture says it all lmao hahaha

That was pretty early on, too.

Guest Major

What a superb night, lovely people, wicked atmosphere, top tunes, really made my birthday. It seemed like everytime i turned around someone had a shot of jager for me and then there was chugging the bottle of patron in the booth, 2 days later and i'm still feeling a bit pickled.

Nice to see lots of familiar faces having a fabolous time and an extra treat to meet some new ones and put some faces to some names on here.

Thanks to Diaga, Sebastian. Jon and James, tunes were excellent. Annette, thanks for the pics, it was lovely to see you and James. Thanks to Jessica for the blues clues birthday cake and Emmy for the decorations, you're such sweethearts... thank you :-*

Thanks to all of you for a warm and friendly evening, and making such a buzzing atmosphere!

Major

Guest Justin Johnson

Wow!

That pretty much summarizes the night! ;D

Thanks to everybody for coming out and supporting for Major's B-day. It was truly special and definitely goes down in the history books.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Guest Seb

What a superb night, lovely people, wicked atmosphere, top tunes, really made my birthday. It seemed like everytime i turned around someone had a shot of jager for me and then there was chugging the bottle of patron in the booth, 2 days later and i'm still feeling a bit pickled.

Nice to see lots of familiar faces having a fabolous time and an extra treat to meet some new ones and put some faces to some names on here.

Thanks to Diaga, Sebastian. Jon and James, tunes were excellent. Annette, thanks for the pics, it was lovely to see you and James. Thanks to Jessica for the blues clues birthday cake and Emmy for the decorations, you're such sweethearts... thank you :-*

Thanks to all of you for a warm and friendly evening, and making such a buzzing atmosphere!

Major

no thank you, great night mate ;D

Guest djjoncowan

Major

exactly what he said..... lol - get in touch seb.. lost your digits..

Guest Seb

Major

exactly what he said..... lol - get in touch seb.. lost your digits..

I'll give you a ring tonight ;D

Guest coach

Wow!

That pretty much summarizes the night! ;D

Yeah, and I deleted all the *really* embarrassing ones. That was one messy party!

Guest Diaga

Major

My pleasure man , it was a great night.