Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Petition to bring Dade back to Space...

V. Barbarino

It gets worse for Space, intel just informed me of this:

Yes, it's true ladies and gentlemen!

The Euphoria Project has successfully made the jump to the ultimate venue for commercial electronic music: CLUB SPACE MIAMI!

On Friday, September 1st, we're bringing three of our DJ's into this venue, where ARMIN VAN BUUREN will be headlining!

This is an 18+ event, and flyers will be in by this weekend.

Featured EP DJ's for the evening: RABBIT, MAD HATTER, THE RAVEN.

...alongside of many of South Florida's best DJs and performers!

This is just the latest of fantastic opportunities that are opening up for us - we will be taking all the performers who have supported us right to the top!

All we ask is that everyone help us promote this event... we need to bring in a HUGE crowd so we show this venue that EP means business but good! Smile

Many, many thanks to SEASUNZ of Oz Entertainment ( www.ozent.com ) for giving us this opportunity! This is the same guy who brought us into Metropolis, and he's also coming in with us to throw THE ALLIANCE at I/O Lounge on Saturday 08/18. So please come out to support that event as well, and check out SEASUNZ set on the back patio at I/O!

FULL INFO FOR THIS EVENT WILL BE IN BY THE WEEKEND!

This is still only the beginning for us, folks. Things are going to really start progressing rapidly for us now!

[ PEACE - LOVE - UNITY - and MAD RESPECT! ]

Yours,

Mitch =O )

The Euphoria Project, Inc.

- ' ` ' - . , . - ' ` ' - . , . - ' ` ' - . , . -

WEB: www.EuphoriaProject.org

TEL: +1-954-822-2043

AIM: Euph954

It's all about PLUR.. come on guys! The next thing we know, the Paris look a likes are going to be running around screaming PLUR with all of the kiddies playing with glowsticks and sucking on pacifiers. LOL. Thank GOD Twilo is now next door.

Guest meta

I will not stand for this. Don not let Euphoric project com into space. Where do i sign. This is a total out rage. Stay in Broward mitch. I do not want to see the madd hatter and rabbit. But please stay at that club called. ahhhhh damn i forgot because it's insignificant. BUT WHERE DO I SIGN? i do not want to see this happen.

Guest JustDade

Leave me out of it! If EC is coming to Space it is surely the work of Dave Grutman. Only he could take them so far so fast.

Guest JustBeFABOLOUS9

Paris Hilton look-a-like contest? That's really funny... I'd love to see that one. I could just picture 1/2 of miami's peroxide addict blondes competing for 1000 dollars

Guest Blackiechan76

I never comment on this forum, however I couldn't just sit by and let you all talk shit about EP. YES i agree that Paris Hilton at Space is a new low, and I will not be caught anywhere near that venue this Saturday.

Nonetheless, where do you all get the gaul to criticize Mitch! If anything at least they have fun, dance, say hello and greet their patrons with respect. Unlike all the venues and events I attend on a regular basis I'd rather be at an EP event instead of Pearl, Nikki Beach, Amika and you know the rest of those venues. That honestly tend to attract people who are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FAKE and that's not including their breasts, noses, gluts and don't forget botox filled chins! And to all the people who are hating because MITCH AND EP still keep the flame towards PLUR mentality maybe you all can take a page from their playbook. B/c everytime I attend your EUROTRASH events I have less respect for humanity.

haters.jpg

Guest jbit

There have been numerous threads whether or not Space has jumped the shark, perhaps, its time to rekindle that argument.

Every weekend is a Paris look alike contest in Miami.

Guest rhythmdoc

YES i agree that Paris Hilton at Space is a new low,

Paris probably blew LP for her party @ Space and there will be a video coming out soon! LOL!!! :o

Guest pod

Funny how that guy espouses respect, then turns around and trashes other parties.

That's why I don't subscribe to that newsletter. I'm an asshole, and proud of it.

"That honestly tend to attract people who are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FAKE and that's not including their breasts, noses, gluts and don't forget botox filled chins!"

Ahhhh.. you mean hot bitches that get drunk and put out? Im there.

Guest Mattivi

im not saying space has jumped the shark, but promoting a contest like this does not uphold the image the niteclub should be vying for. when i think of space, i think of world class djs, events, sound system, and an unreplicable vibe. pandering to a celeb crazed crowd and psuedo-pop icons like Paris is selling yourself out. the club becomes just like any other club on the beach and a look-alike contest reeks of immaturity, save that shit for the grove. to me these kind of events can really tarnish the image of a club that is supposed to be the paragon of clubbing in the US, on peer with such megaclubs in europe like pacha, turnmills, etc. doing something like this puts u on par with places like Fat Tuesdays and Wet Willies. a word to LP and Space, if it aint broke dont fix it. seriously, if you listen well enough, you'll hear the snickers.

Leave me out of it! If EC is coming to Space it is surely the work of Dave Grutman. Only he could take them so far so fast.

Dude, these guys expect to go up against Ace Rothstein aka Diamond Dave aka Grutman on the beach soon, which I hear will still be called Crobar (so dumb).

Kenny, Cal, LP, do yourselfs a favor, buy Dave a Ferrari for a signing bonus, because there is no way you guys can succeed on the beach without him...

Wait, how about another Rubber Room party with the guy who pushes a lawn mower on Desparate Housewives???

In all seriousness, I'm dissapointed in the Gecko, he's better than this.

Guest Ariel

It gets worse for Space, intel just informed me of this:

Yes, it's true ladies and gentlemen!

The Euphoria Project has successfully made the jump to the ultimate venue for commercial electronic music: CLUB SPACE MIAMI!

On Friday, September 1st, we're bringing three of our DJ's into this venue, where ARMIN VAN BUUREN will be headlining!

This is an 18+ event, and flyers will be in by this weekend.

Featured EP DJ's for the evening: RABBIT, MAD HATTER, THE RAVEN.

...alongside of many of South Florida's best DJs and performers!

This is just the latest of fantastic opportunities that are opening up for us - we will be taking all the performers who have supported us right to the top!

All we ask is that everyone help us promote this event... we need to bring in a HUGE crowd so we show this venue that EP means business but good! Smile

Many, many thanks to SEASUNZ of Oz Entertainment ( www.ozent.com ) for giving us this opportunity! This is the same guy who brought us into Metropolis, and he's also coming in with us to throw THE ALLIANCE at I/O Lounge on Saturday 08/18. So please come out to support that event as well, and check out SEASUNZ set on the back patio at I/O!

FULL INFO FOR THIS EVENT WILL BE IN BY THE WEEKEND!

This is still only the beginning for us, folks. Things are going to really start progressing rapidly for us now!

[ PEACE - LOVE - UNITY - and MAD RESPECT! ]

Yours,

Mitch =O )

The Euphoria Project, Inc.

- ' ` ' - . , . - ' ` ' - . , . - ' ` ' - . , . -

WEB: www.EuphoriaProject.org

TEL: +1-954-822-2043

AIM: Euph954

A friend of mine linked me to the Florida Dnb Forum, and wow if you think we murder people here....go look in there!!