Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Petition to bring Dade back to Space...

V. Barbarino

Guest dancefloored

I never comment on this forum, however I couldn't just sit by and let you all talk shit about EP. YES i agree that Paris Hilton at Space is a new low, and I will not be caught anywhere near that venue this Saturday.

Nonetheless, where do you all get the gaul to criticize Mitch! If anything at least they have fun, dance, say hello and greet their patrons with respect. Unlike all the venues and events I attend on a regular basis I'd rather be at an EP event instead of Pearl, Nikki Beach, Amika and you know the rest of those venues. That honestly tend to attract people who are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FAKE and that's not including their breasts, noses, gluts and don't forget botox filled chins! And to all the people who are hating because MITCH AND EP still keep the flame towards PLUR mentality maybe you all can take a page from their playbook. B/c everytime I attend your EUROTRASH events I have less respect for humanity.

haters.jpg

not quite sure but, DITTO!

Guest Marina22

As long as LP keeps bringing in world class djs, I will still go to Space. As far as either of these parties, I won't go but might go for RS on the patio instead. I have never been to a Euphoria project party, but judging from the pictures and the bunny comment :o No matter what though, there are still plenty of other clubs to choose from depending on the act and the night. You know pod, "market forces" :P

Guest JustDade

I think you're all crazy. Why not do these parties?

1. Paris Hilton Look-A-Like contest: What's wrong with a bunch of girls dressing up like the Queen Slut. I mean can you ever have too many slutty looking women in the room. The way I see it, it's a smart promotion...more slutty women = more guys buying them drinks = more drunk slutty women = big fun.

2. EP DJs at Space: It's a Trance event on a Friday. Would you rather the place stay closed and empty? Another smart promotion. It will introduce Space to a crowd of music heads that never go there.

3. LP doesn't need me. He proved that before I was there and he has proved it since.

4. Saleen should go back to being Saleen. I am used to seeing this nonsense from Saleen but this whole Barbarino thing is just confusing.

1. Paris Hilton Look-A-Like contest: What's wrong with a bunch of girls dressing up like the Queen Slut. I mean can you ever have too many slutty looking women in the room. The way I see it, it's a smart promotion...more slutty women = more guys buying them drinks = more drunk slutty women = big fun.

2. EP DJs at Space: It's a Trance event on a Friday. Would you rather the place stay closed and empty? Another smart promotion. It will introduce Space to a crowd of music heads that never go there.

3. LP doesn't need me. He proved that before I was there and he has proved it since.

4. Saleen should go back to being Saleen. I am used to seeing this nonsense from Saleen but this whole Barbarino thing is just confusing.

And yet, while you worked there and had more decision making power than any prior or current space employee, you didn't do any of these parties, why???

LP needs you, I know it, CJ knows it, Bang Fest knows it, Grutman knows it, but LP, Kenny and Cal don't know it and that leaves Ace Rothstein laughing..

Guest JustDade

And yet, while you worked there and had more decision making power than any prior or current space employee, you didn't do any of these parties, why???

LP needs you, I know it, CJ knows it, Bang Fest knows it, Grutman knows it, but LP, Kenny and Cal don't know it and that leaves Ace Rothstein laughing..

It's nice to feel needed but I still aint buying in to that crap. LP, Kenny and cal are pros. Fear not little fellow.

It's nice to feel needed but I still aint buying in to that crap. LP, Kenny and cal are pros. Fear not little fellow.

Pros? Maybe LP, then again he's soft these days, likes to talk about his feelings and working with other clubs in the community.

The other 2 are pros? The same two whos club went bankrupt???

Dade if running a club into the ground is consider a pro quality, then shit, there are 48359324857348543895 pros around miami.

umm...cause 1/2 of these lookalikes will be dudes. :-X

Guest Major

im not saying space has jumped the shark, but promoting a contest like this does not uphold the image the niteclub should be vying for. when i think of space, i think of world class djs, events, sound system, and an unreplicable vibe. pandering to a celeb crazed crowd and psuedo-pop icons like Paris is selling yourself out. the club becomes just like any other club on the beach and a look-alike contest reeks of immaturity, save that shit for the grove. to me these kind of events can really tarnish the image of a club that is supposed to be the paragon of clubbing in the US, on peer with such megaclubs in europe like pacha, turnmills, etc. doing something like this puts u on par with places like Fat Tuesdays and Wet Willies. a word to LP and Space, if it aint broke dont fix it. seriously, if you listen well enough, you'll hear the snickers.

It's a very sad day indeed!