Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone here have a windows mobile phone?

Guest Adam Singer

Guest Adam Singer

am loving mine - outlook is synced perfectly...

got this in case you're curious:

http://www.mobiletechreview.com/cingular-8125.htm

my phone, car, laptop and work PC are all bluetooth devices and sync so easily

just wondering if any of you found a good version of mobile aim for their devices?

also - my old cell is now disconnected, so plz PM me if you want the new #

Guest Adam Singer

cingular is for losers and kids on myspace...

I have the Moto Q and yes it's true I got Oregon Trail to run on it..

Lost 4 Oxen in the river crossing :(

lol @ oregon trail

the Q is ok but it doesnt have all the features...yes its more compact - but id rather sacrifice a little pocket space for versatility

Guest pod

Saleen has dysentery.

MetroPCS is for kids on myspace and just about the entire population of Hialeah. "MehtrooohPeeceeEsss"

Guest jbit

Saleen has dysentery.

MetroPCS is for kids on myspace and just about the entire population of Hialeah. "MehtrooohPeeceeEsss"

lol ... ghetto-pcs ... the only carrier that has drive up windows at their locations so you can pay your bill last minute.

I've had

Verizon

Sprint

Nextel

Cingular

Metro..

I'd rank thier overall service like this

1. Metro

2. Verizon

3. Sprint

4. Cingular

5. Nextel

Plus, I talk on the phone more than anyone realizes, I am Italian after all, we tend to talk a lot and no other service lets me cut the cord and only pay 50 bucks for stellar service..

Ghettos PCS use to be the laughing stock of the wirless world, now they own all of florida, Atlanta, Detroit, San Fran, Dallas, and a few other cities. Everyone should thanks Metro, they are lowering all your cell phone bills for you.

lol @ oregon trail

the Q is ok but it doesnt have all the features...yes its more compact - but id rather sacrifice a little pocket space for versatility

what features doesn't it have?

The biggest perceived complaint is the lack of ablility to edit documents, since you can only view them. HELLO, WHO THE FUCK CODES AN EXCEL SPREADSHEET ON THEIR PDA PHONE??

Get lap top, do your work, upload to phone and boom, send it. Then again, WHO THE FUCK DOES EXCEL SPREADSHEETS ON THIER LAPTAP AWAY FROM THEIR OFFICE?

You can use their Q as a modem, I think it's a hack but I have no use for this, since if you are really a road warrior, just get the sprint or verizon broad band card for your laptop..

GPS is doesn't have built in, but it can syn with any cheapo gps unti out there, and any asshole can read a map, which you can run google maps on your Q.

The treo people, over paid for their garbage. I have a cheaper, smaller, much cooler phone and if you really wanted to know, you can edit docs on the Q, just need 3rd party apps, but why waste your time with that when you can play Contra on your Q!

Guest Adam Singer

the wireless modem functionality via bluetooth is important to me...

plus i dont think the Q has integrated wi-fi (i could be wrong)

it's a great device but the cingular is better for my specific needs - plus im not a fan of verizon, cingulars digital network (so far) is proving way better...

Guest ramon

Sprint is going to own everyone unless cingular gets this HSPDA thing sorted.

I've been a cingular customer since it was called bellsouth mobility. I don't plan to change anytime soon, but Sprint's nextgen offerings sure are tempting.

the wireless modem functionality via bluetooth is important to me...

plus i dont think the Q has integrated wi-fi (i could be wrong)

it's a great device but the cingular is better for my specific needs - plus im not a fan of verizon, cingulars digital network (so far) is proving way better...

If it's really that important, than just get the broadband card for your laptop. However the Q can be a used as a modem, it's equiped to do so, but Verizon turned that feature off, however people figured out how to do it, my guess is Verizon didn't want thier system to implode.

Guest Devilicious

lol

I have an MDA that is windows mobile, and I find it to be a bit slow. Some other minor things annoy me about it, but overall I'm pretty happy.

Guest Electric Eel

I've been a cingular customer since it was called bellsouth mobility. I don't plan to change anytime soon, but Sprint's nextgen offerings sure are tempting.

Sprint has theee worst customer service ever, dont do it!

Guest ramon

Sprint has theee worst customer service ever, dont do it!

i won't need customer service if i have a mobile WiMAX network that works ;)