Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FUCk on the beach

mistressbella

If you are gonna DO IT... DO IT right...

Come down to Miami or to the islands where you can FucK your brains out, with or without someone watching... and not get into trouble. cwm1.gif

Besides sand in your ass is not so bad....

I'd rather that than in my hair. (I know that sounded "gay" but I can't wash sand out of my hair... I can wash it out of my ass) cwm26.gif

It's a little chilly right now, but in a few weeks it's "Sex On The Beach" season once again.

------------------

Peace & Blessings,

B-SIDE

"The DJ From Another Planet"™

Originally posted by stacychase:

yeah i have fucked on the beach... hate all of the sand... love fucking in the water.... smile.gif

No doubt ...........ive gone down to florida

every year..and ive had countless encounter on the beach...its a SEXUAL EXPERIENCE..everytime..it true the sand suck..you eat it and everything..BUT ITS HOT..man...iam turned on right now...plus if your with HOT GIRLS...Yo it FUCKING GREAT....

never fucked around at the JERSEY SHORE..Maybe this SUMMER....

just thinking of thrown her over into a dog style position..and just start sucking that PRETTY little pussy..aweeeeeeeee..man iam so horny now......KILL

Originally posted by b-side:

If you are gonna DO IT... DO IT right...

Come down to Miami or to the islands where you can FucK your brains out, with or without someone watching... and not get into trouble. cwm1.gif

Besides sand in your ass is not so bad....

I'd rather that than in my hair. (I know that sounded "gay" but I can't wash sand out of my hair... I can wash it out of my ass) cwm26.gif

It's a little chilly right now, but in a few weeks it's "Sex On The Beach" season once again.

Amen b - I'll second that. There are many spots in Miami Beach in which you can fuck and not get caught. A little sand don't hurt. You can always jump in the water and wash it off, or whatever else you would like to wash off.

cwm1.gif

------------------

Phrankdaphunk