Clubplanet Nightlife Community

K-Fed on Teen Awards (This guy sucks)

Guest slamminshaun

Guest pod

I was so pissed last night. I woke up after coming home, and ordered some Andiamo, expecting to pig out while watching The Simpsons, and this crap was on instead.

Guest trancepriest

What is this country coming to? An already rich white guy that wants to sing rap? ;D ;D ;D The Blackanization of America.

I'm not here to brag... I'm just here to pop tag.

Guest swirlundergrounder

What is this country coming to? An already rich white guy that wants to sing rap? ;D ;D ;D The Blackanization of America.

No shit. He's trying to rap as if he grew up in a trash can...

But that was a horrible lip sync anyways..LOL

Guest slamminshaun

The blackanization of America? You know, I find it interesting that one associates a piece of garbage who asks like he's cheap trailer trash with being "black". I guess I can't really find that offensive since you are black yourself, but its interesting that you associate "blackness" with being a wanna-be, thugged-out piece of no-talent trash.

Guest trancepriest

The blackanization of America? You know' date=' I find it interesting that one associates a piece of garbage who asks like he's cheap trailer trash with being "black". I guess I can't really find that offensive since you are black yourself, but its interesting that you associate "blackness" with being a wanna-be, thugged-out piece of no-talent trash.

[/quote']

Fucked up as it maybe... can't deny the truth... hip hop is originally young black american culture. And it's trash culture.... senseless materialism. I don't listen to it... I don't like it. He is singing a form of music which is sung by a high majority of black people. The fact that he's rich and singing a form of music which is ghetto black is the further blackanization of america. Jazz, Rock and Roll, RnB, Hip Hop, basketball, football and the way of speaking and gesture. Now some blackanization is not bad... like a taste for Jazz music is often classified as cultural.... perhaps even high culture. Hip hop / Rap to me is senseless trash culture... a glorification of stupidity.

Guest trancepriest

You'll like this article then....pretty much sums it up. Think of it as a "peer reviewed" scientific study on the effect of hip-hop to a society.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=401684&in_page_id=1770

Dude you have many people in the black community that wanted to ban rap music. The young culture now a days is bordering on retardation. Poor young people downloading ringtones for 3-5 dollars a pop. Buying european scalps for $40 a pop... and proud of it too... I wear european hair. Hell yeah I'm ashamed of that shit. But they are americans dude... its wunderbar... burgerking... wunderbar... weaves... wunderbar... coca COLA... WUNDERBAR. We are living in america... america... wunderbar.

Guest dahzel

k-shmeg is a piece of garbage, a complete joke and embarassment to his family. whoever is putting up the money to market this guy will be fired soon. i can't believe some of the shit we are fed in this country ::)

Guest james stratus

LMAO! I was expecting the Simpsons as well, and when this came on I was Like "OK". I started watching the "pre" show with the hot chicks (very provocative for the teens me thinks). As soon as I heard "K-Fed" I'm then like "HELL NO!"

BTW that ass and his music is utter garbage!

Trancepriest, I grew up in Queens Bridge, New York, a hub for early hip hop culture. I knew Marley Marl, MC Shan, and even hung with Naz when I was a little kid. I LOVED Rap, I hate Hip Hop and what it is all about now. The music used to be about telling stories and sharing lessons about life in a way to try and bring positive change and notoriety to what was really going on in the urban atmosphere, while still having fun. Now that is all gone and Bling is king. Gold grills, 22's, My Hoes... It is all garbage now! What it was is gone with only a few exceptions still remaining. Pop is crap and Hip Hop is Pop!

Guest SR021505

The only part of his performance worth watching were the young kids he had dancing....he just suck. (I watched it on youtube...didn't even know these awards were on)