• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a little birdie told me bob fucked

shit

up

bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your birdie was right....more later... ;D

Awesome :o :o :o :o Can't wait for the review......

btw, OG was rippin' it up at SPACE when i got there at 5:45am... thanks OG ;D

special thanx to andrew chibale, the general, cosmigonon *me luff you long time.lol * rayyyy (happy birthday hotstuff!!!!!) - KMAN and rollyP..

love ya diogo and dan ;)

ugh i'm a mess....... lol Jackieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee??????

Guest LeVeL

So...anyways...get to Mansion around 2am and find out that they were charging $40.00 at the door. Well for one, I didn't buy no presale tix since I didn't know where to get Presale tix so if anyone can point me to the right direction then please DO, I would appreciate it cause I searched on Wantickets and all they have there is listing of Club Space.

I was very disappointed but I thought charging $40.00 at the door at 2 in the morning was a little extreme, especially when Mansion closes @ 5am and this was Sinclar's first solo appearance @ Mansion outside of Conference.

I was never informed at how much the fee would be for this event, so I assumed it would be $20.00. Hope everyone enjoyed themselves and that Sinclar didn't bomb, that way he can make it back to Miami. But I wouldn't pay $40.00 @ 2am for a club that closes @ 5am, the Math just doesn't add up, I truly admire his talents but for his first appearance in Miami, I dont think it warrants a $40.00 fee.

I know Dj's cost money but for his first solo Dj appearance in Miami, I wouldn't pay that much for him.

....this is the end of my rant.

So...anyways...get to Mansion around 2am and find out that they were charging $40.00 at the door. Well for one' date=' I didn't buy no presale tix since I didn't know where to get Presale tix so if anyone can point me to the right direction then please DO, I would appreciate it cause I searched on Wantickets and all they have there is listing of Club Space.

I was very disappointed but I thought charging $40.00 at the door at 2 in the morning was a little extreme, especially when Mansion closes @ 5am and this was Sinclar's first solo appearance @ Mansion outside of Conference.

I was never informed at how much the fee would be for this event, so I assumed it would be $20.00. Hope everyone enjoyed themselves and that Sinclar didn't bomb, that way he can make it back to Miami. But I wouldn't pay $40.00 @ 2am for a club that closes @ 5am, the Math just doesn't add up, I truly admire his talents but for his first appearance in Miami, I dont think it warrants a $40.00 fee.

I know Dj's cost money but for his first solo Dj appearance in Miami, I wouldn't pay that much for him.

[/quote']

I paid $75 to hear Junior Vazquez spin from 1am-5am at the warsaw years ago... the price sucked.. but the music and experience were worth it.

I hope you had a great time regardless ;)

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

So...anyways...get to Mansion around 2am and find out that they were charging $40.00 at the door. Well for one' date=' I didn't buy no presale tix since I didn't know where to get Presale tix so if anyone can point me to the right direction then please DO, I would appreciate it cause I searched on Wantickets and all they have there is listing of Club Space.

[/quote']

YOU FUCKED UP BIG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One of the bect parties, best overall vibe and retarded music in quite some time. Bob Sinclar knows how to read an audiance and rock a dance floor. Well worth 50 at the door if need be.

Guest lulamishka

AH HAAAAAAAAAAA now i see michelle why u dig him so much.. i saw a pic of him for first time in new times.. guy is pretty ripped there looks like he lives in the gym.. :P

::) Thanks for playing, but try again. ::)

Guest lulamishka

Just because a female really likes the music a DJ plays, doesn't mean the reason she likes him is 'cause he looks good and/or wants to get in his pants. ::)

Guest Devilicious

AH HAAAAAAAAAAA now i see michelle why u dig him so much.. i saw a pic of him for first time in new times.. guy is pretty ripped there looks like he lives in the gym.. :P

::) Thanks for playing, but try again. ::)

lol

So true. Most of us were jamming out to Sinclar long before we even knew what he looks like.